Shadows of the South

Saide didn't really care that there was a chance they could get caught, she wanted Mickey so badly. She loved feeling him deep in her wet pussy. She loved it when they had crazy animal sex. They had so much passion and lust for each other and it was so obvious from just the way they looked at each other. She loved him playing with her boobs it always felt so good when he played with her boobs. She was moaning more as he was fucking her at a steady rhythm. She bite her lip trying to keep her moans in so she wouldn't draw to much attention to them.

He started to change things up by not pushing all the way in her it was driving her crazy. She just wanted him to ram into her hard. She was letting out frustrated moans and small growls. She was frustrated so much she wanted him to just give her everything he had. She didn't even care if he was that rough she'd end being sore she just want him to give it to her roughly. She felt like screaming when he pulled nearly all the way out of her then he thrusted hard all the way into her.

"Mickey you heard her give me all you've got baby. Fuck me hard." She said biting her lip. She closed her eyes as he started to build up a fast and hard rhythm it felt so good. She moaning softly as she moved her body in time with his. "Oh Mickey yes." She cried out.
 
Mickey took Saide at her word. He slowed down slightly again, before ramming into her and then speeding up his thrusts, until his breath was coarse and rasping, as he gasped between thrusts. He was fucking Saide so hard, that her breasts were jiggling beneath his hands and her clothes; and as he looked over her shoulders, into the eyes of the woman receive a good tongue lashing, who smiled in return, he guessed, both in admiration for the hard fucking Saide was getting as well as the soon to breach orgasm welling inside her.

Mickey was squeezing Saide's boobs really hard, using them for extra leverage as he fucked her. This was one of Mickey's favourite positions, as the difference is their heights, made it the perfect height for Mickey to saw his cock in and out of Saide's hot wet pussy from behind.

"Mickey leant further forward and ran a hand down over Saide's body, and rubbed his index finger over her now exposed, clit.
"Are you gonna cum for me, my little sex-bomb - Where should I cum, your mouth, your pussy, your tits, or your ass?" He whispered in her ear.
He tweaked her nipples, just to punctuate the question…
 
Saide was annoyed Mickey slowed down his thrusting into her but he started to thrust faster and harder into her. She was breathing heavily aa he fucked her hard. Her boobs were jiggling beneath her clothes and he was holding her boobs. She was feeling so good. She felt like she was getting closer to cumming. When he fucked her hard it always surprised her how quickly he could get her to cum. He was squeezing her boobs hard and that was getting her so much closer to cumming.

She felt his hand moving over her body. His finger ran over her clit. "Oh baby I'm getting so close to cumming for you." She said. He was tweaking her nipples. She bite her lip hard as she moaned. She closed her eyes. "I want you to cum in my pussy." She said as she moved her hips in time with his. They were fucking like wild animals. "Baby pull my nipples hard." She said. She was getting closer and she knew if he pulled on her nipples hard she would cum.
 
Mickey responded to Saide's urging him on.

He grabbed her nipples and pulled on them, hard. He heard her moan, and then the woman opposite started to buck her crotch as her partners efforts with his tongue must have paid off, as she came quite loudly, into his mouth, her leg muscles quivering, as she did so.

Mickey thrust into Saide again and again, feeling her pussy clench around his cock.
He growled into her ear, as his orgasm welled up within him, and he felt his balls tighten as he came, thrusting deep into her and feeling his cum shoot into her hot wet chasm. His fingers twisted and pulled on her nipples, now fully erect and like small teats.

As the woman opposite was riding another orgasm, as her partner continued to tongue her, Mickey leant down and kissed Saide's neck, with his cock still buried in her to the hilt, as they watched the couple opposite.

The man then suddenly stood, and turned around, before stroking his cock a few times, and then thrusting up, into his still bound partner. After a few short quick strokes, he reached up and released her hands from their bindings.

He all but threw her down onto all fours, and thrust his cock into her from behind in one go, causing the woman to gasp with pleasure, as well as shock.
His long full strokes began to shorten, until he obviously came inside her.

They both paused, and regained their breath, before the woman looked over at them and smiled through her sweat-matted fringe.

"Hi, I'm Denise, and this is Simon, my partner. Glad you enjoyed our little show. You put on quite a show yourselves!"
 
Last edited:
Mickey was pulling hard on Saide's nipples and she loved it. She always loved it when he was rough with her. She was surprised by how turned on she was by the show in front of her and being watched as she was being fucked. She was moving her hips faster with Mickey's. Mickey's thrusting was getting her closer and closer to cumming her pussy was gripping his cock hard. She heard him growl in her ear. She knew he was about to cum. He started cum deep in her. He was twisting her nipples and that sent her over the edge she came. She was moaning out loudly. Mickey kissed her neck and she moaned slowly coming down from her orgasm. She was leaning back against Mickey watching the other couple fuck. She smiled at the woman when her and the man calmed their breathing down and was looking at her and Mickey.

"Hi I'm Saide and this Mickey my husband. We very much enjoyed your show and your show really made us want to put our own show on." She said smiling. She stroked her hair out of her face then slide of Mickey's cock she pulled her panties back in place. She then pulled her dress down. She tossed her hair back then straightened her dress out.
 
Whilst all four adults composed themselves and re-dressed, Simon & Denise exchanged a meaningful glance.
"We like you two. You seem like our kind of people. Why don't you come back to our place, and we can have a private party of our own, just the four of us?"

Mickey looked at Saide, a little doubt in his eyes. This might be a little sudden for her. Mickey was keen, as he liked the look of Denise, she was five-ten, barefoot, with a modest chest. He would guess maybe a 36C. She was leggy, which he liked, and she obviously had a wild streak, to allow herself to be seen, being pleasured like that.

Saide looked back at Mickey, with a gleam in her eye. Mickey could understand why.
Simon was also quite tall, about six-three, around two hundred pounds, with dark hair and well defined chest & arm muscles, like an athlete.

Simon was also looking Saide over, and held out his hand to her.
"Come on," He said. "It'll be fun – I promise!"

Denise stepped closer to Mickey and said. "You already know we liked bondage & sex. You obviously do, as you stayed and watched, then joined us. I guarantee you'll enjoy yourselves." She purred.

As Saide nodded her assent to Mickey, Denise & Simon said "Great! You can follow us, it's not far. The staff will look after the place for us here."

With that, they led them out the back of the shop, and into a small Car Park, where their sports-saloon car was waiting.
"Are you parked at the end of the street?" Simon asked, pointing to the direction Mickey had parked.
"Yes." Mickey replied.
"No problem. Jump in, and we'll drop you, so you can follow us."

As Mickey & Saide climbed in the back, Denise sensuously slid into the leather driver's seat and started the engine. A smooth low growl filled the car park, and as all the doors shut, she drove off, with barley a squeal from the tyres.

They pulled up right beside Mickey's car, and expressed their approval at his BMW Z4, and they waited until Mickey and Saide could follow them. They drove in convoy out of the city centre, to a small estate near Richmond, and Denise turned into a driveway and up to a modestly large house.

Now it was Mickey & Saide's turn to be impressed. Whoever these people were, they had more money than they first appeared.

They parted both cars side-by-side, and met at the oak front door.
"Very nice!" Mickey complimented Denise & Simon on their house. He saw Saide smiling in approval too.
"Yep – it's not bad, is it? All the ill-gotten gains from Sex shops and clubs!" Simon chuckled. "All earnt legally, of course!" Denise stressed.

They led Mickey & Saide inside, and offered them a drink from the bar in the kitchen.
 
Saide was sort of shocked by Denise inviting her and Mickey to her's and Simon's place. They barely knew each other but she wanted to go back with Simon and Denise. She was pretty open to trying new things and she thought they would have a lot of fun. She was wondering if Mickey was interested in going. She looked at him and she could tell he wanted to go and that made her smile. She looked at Mickey with a gleam in her eyes she so wanted to go. She felt Simon's eyes on her and she blushed a little. He held out his hand to her. She took his hand. She looked over at Mickey and nodded to say she was in.
They want out to the car park and got in Denise's car. They went to Mickey's car. Mickey and Saide got in their car and followed the other car to the modestly large house. It wasn't as big as Mickey's and Saide's house but it was still very big. Saide was actually a bit surprised by the house. She didn't expect them to have so much money. They went into the house. Saide was staying quiet she was a little bit nervous. She hadn't been with anyone but Mickey in such a long time. She was excited but she felt a bit shy. She knew once things got going she'd relax and just let go. "I think we should keep your line of work to ourselves." Saide whispered to Mickey. After Denise stressed her and her partners business was legal she didn't think it would be wise Mickey telling them what he did. She accepted a drink. She was fidgetting a little with her hair. She hoped it wasn't to obvious that she was a bit nervous.
 
Mickey was also surprised by Simon & Denise's house.
He could also see Saide was hesitant about revealing what they did for a living. When Saide suggested they keep their work to themselves, Mickey nodded silently, in agreement.

Denise picked up on the fact that Saide was nervous.
"Don't fret, honey!" She smiled and walking closer to Saide, rested her hand upon her elbow.
She leant closer and said "We'll have lots of fun, I'm sure!"

Simon handed Mickey his drink, a short glass of beer, since it was still pretty early and they didn't want to get drunk.

Denise smiled at Saide, then across at Dan, before saying to Simon:
"I think, Darling, it is time for you to get ready and when we are together again, you will assume the position."

Simon, with a brief nod and "Yes Mistress." smiled at their guests and left the room.

Denise smiled at Mickey, before saying:
"I'd like to help Saide get ready for what is coming next. If you will excuse us ladies?"

After a while, the women returned, with Denise clad in a black corset, with black stockings attached to suspenders attached to the bottom of it, and black patent calf length boots.

Saide had changed into a sexy outfit too,much to Mickey's surprise.

She was dressed in a deep blue
sheer bra & pantie set, with blue hold up stockings and blue leather high heels.
Mickey whistled in appreciation of the sight before him.
Saide wlked over seducticely and explained that as Denise and Simon were owners of the business, they had a vast collection of lingerie, and toys for their personal use.

Sinon had heard the ladies return, and reappeared, completely naked, before he silently knelt on the carpetted floor, and lowered his eyes, not looking at anyone now.


Denise said to Mickey - "As you can see, Simon is well trained in providing for my pleasure.
Can I ask you to permit Saide to avail herself of his talents?"
 
Saide was feeling sexy in the deep blue sheer bra & panties set, with blue hold up stockings and blue leather high heels. She was feeling more horny by the minute and she thought Denise looked amazing. Her eyes kept wandering to Denise's body. She was getting a wet spot on the panties. A heat was growing in between her long legs. She walked over to the Mickey seductively. She kissed him passionately. "Do you like the outfit? Denise has loads of things like this." She said looking at him before Simon came in. She turned around and grinned seeing a naked Simon knelt on the floor. She found it so amazing how well trained he was. "Mickey I really want to play with him. Let me play with him. You can go play with Denise." She whispered to him. "Denise you have such a well trained partner would you like to train my husband a little?" She asked looking at Denise. Simon was knelt quietly on the carpeted floor with his eyes on the floor. She felt her dominate goddess coming out and she wanted to dominate Simon's hot athletic ass.
 
Mickey was awestruck when Saide reappeared with Denise, in their new outfits.
Denise looked good, but Saide looked amazing!
Mickey felt himself start to harden, as he took it all in.

"Oh, yes, Baby, I love your outfit!" Mickey replied to Saide's teasing question.

Mickey could see Saide eyeing up Simon's naked body. He was well defined and in his submissive pose, Mickey could understand why Saide wanted to play with him.

"Mickey I really want to play with him. Let me play with him. You can go play with Denise." She whispered to him. "Denise you have such a well trained partner would you like to train my husband a little?"

Mickey was a little alarmed that Saide was asking Denise to 'train' him, but figured it would lead to a better and more varied sex life later on.
He looked into Saide's eyes and said:
"Sure,Honey. Go and play. Practice being a Domme. I'm sure you will use your experience on me later!" He grinned and winked at her to show he was really OK with it, before turning to Denise.

"I'm ready, Denise, I think. What do you want me to do?"

Denise had her hands on her hips as she responded.
"First, call me Mistress, or Mistress Denise."
"yes Mistress Denise."
"Next – strip, for me, I want to see what you're hiding under those clothes."

Mickey stripped, for her, and enjoyed the way her eyes looked him up and down, and seemed to linger over a few of his scars, from battles past.

She commented upon them.
"I see you have led an eventful life, Mickey?"
"Yes, Mistress Denise – I wasn't always a good boy, when I was younger."

A moan from across the room, drew their attention to Simon & Saide.
 
Last edited:
Saide was feeling in control, powerful and sexy. She was happy they chose to come with Denise and Simon. She was wondering if her and Mickey were more kinky then Denise and Simon. She felt like they were about even when it came to kink levels.

She was loving seeing Simon on the floor in his submissive pose. She would love it if sometimes Mickey would be like that but she couldn't be a dominant all the time. She liked being in control but she liked also being controlled. She knew Mickey was a bit alarmed by her saying to Denise she could train Mickey.
"Thank you huni. Enjoy being trained but remember your mine." She whispered looking at him with a grin on her face.

She was happy that she got permission to play with Simon. She walked over to Simon leaving Mickey and Denise at the other side of the room. She knelt down and looked at Simon. She gripped his face and made him look up at her. "Now here's my rules. You do as I say and you call me mistress." She said in a dominant voice. She pushed his head back down and stood up she moved round to his ass. She stroked his ass. "You have a hot ass. I just want to see it jiggle as I spank you." She said raising her hand and slapping his ass hard. His ass jiggled. She carried on slapping his ass.

She was enjoying turning his white ass red. She ran her nails over his ass. She left little scratch marks on his ass. She leaned down and kissed his ass. She then bite his ass playfully. She moved to his side and kneeled next to him. She grabbed his cock and stroked him hard. Her other hand went to his nipples. She pulled and twisted his nipples as she stroked his cock harder. He was starting to moan out loudly. "Do you like the Simon?"
 
Mickey smiled back at Saide.
"Yes, Mistress Saide. I am yours, forever." Mickey said, evenly, letting both women know he was willing to play along, but also where his allegiances lay."

He turned and looked across at Denise, who was watching him with interest.
"You are an interesting man, Mickey, with an interesting past, I think; but for now we shall play our game, if you are willing?"

"I am willing to accept you as my Mistress for today, Denise."
Mickey said, eyeing her up in her black corset, with black stockings attached to suspenders attached to the bottom of it, and black patent calf length boots.

She said nothing in reply, but pointed to the floor at her feet.
Mickey knew enough to walk over to her and kneel, his face raised up, looking into her eyes for her next command.

She smiled, and gripped his chin with the fingers of one hand, and then knelt down and kissed him, hard upon the lips.
She turned slightly and saw a leather wing-backed armchair, and retreated into it, draping her legs over the arms, and patted her panty-covered pussy, before telling Mickey:
"Come here, my slave, and pleasure my pussy!"
As Mickey crossed the floor, and pulled aside her silky panty gusset, he started to lick and probe her already juicy folds with his tongue, enjoying the musky taste of her arousal.

She looked across at Saide & Simon, and smiled. This was going to be a very enjoyable afternoon!
 
Back
Top