ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone , how are you this eve/night /day? Lets see... we are talking about pussys and then some tongues come out and we are still arguing???? Lets get down to "Licking" our differences. hehehe.

Chewey
 
*gumbles something like "lets see you not do anything about someone who jumps on yoour back and starts strangling you, the fact that i rendered him unconsious wasn't planned, i just... threw him!*
 
*loads up his Final Fantasy music list* ahh.... gotta love all these songs!


hows it going people?
 
Khadgar said:
*loads up his Final Fantasy music list* ahh.... gotta love all these songs!


hows it going people?

Must be nice, I'm currently suffering through a whole bunch of crap be George Benson, Sam & Dave, David Bowie, and Air Supply. I hate it all.
Somebody shoot me.
Please.

Blaze
 
Much better now, listening to Busta rhymes Genesis and More Music from the Fast and the Furious.
I have to listen to all of this stuff to make sure it sounds right before I burn it. These latest two are the only orders I've got in right now that are even remotely close to what I normally listen to. I've never even heard of half the crap albums that people are ordering from me.
Jeez.

Blaze
 
BlazeofLife said:


Must be nice, I'm currently suffering through a whole bunch of crap be George Benson, Sam & Dave, David Bowie, and Air Supply. I hate it all.
Somebody shoot me.
Please.

Blaze

Dude, you can't put down Bowie!!!! Maybe China Doll but Bowie!!!!

I agree with Benson. I have a cousin who is a jazz "musician" and is obsessed with George Benson. He has a recording studio in his basement and the last time I was over he was like, oh yeah I've had Stevie Wonder here Billy De Williams and George Benson. He asked me if I knew who Benson was and I said, "Yeah he used to have that show on right after Alf right?" He wasn't amused, nor was I when I had to listen to one of his recordings.
 
Arc da Rat said:
Quote taken from OOC of The Wolf-Pack ... (No this is not about pro-wrestling)


Originally posted by chewbacca71
LOL hybird, well, I was a Lit official werewolf for a while. hehehe Chewey

Originally posted by hybirdx
lol yep!and i'm the official ninja dragon!

Have we ever make Hy the official Ninja Dragon??? :confused:


I know Chewie was the Official Were-wolf :D Khadgar is the Evil Mage, Crysede is the Pixel Goddess, ;) SD is One Helluva Minion, PM is One Sick Monkey & FireSprite is the Devil in Disguise.

Ha Ha.........then what are you going to call me?
................uh-oh!not that arc!and no crysede,not that either!
 
I can definately put down Bowie. I don't know anything about the rest of what he's made, but this one's Pin Ups, its all covers, so not only is it crap from him, but its crap that was written and created by other crap artists that I've never heard of. Its driving me nuts.
that whole Ziggy Stardust persona he had with the spiders from mars was messed.
Seriously.

Blaze
 
PM~

That's "China Girl" Sweetie ;) Bowie is classic. I really like the Ziggy Stardust album. :D
 
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night everyone. :kiss:

I like Bowie too.
(but then again, I own every Nick Cave album ever edited, so what do I know about music?) :cool:
 
Never even heard of Nick Cave.
(Actually, I'd never heard of most of what I'm listening to, so that doesn't mean anything, really.)

Blaze
 
I don't know if I've ever heard of Pin Up but Hours kicks ass. You ever hear the recording of Hurt he did with Trent Reznor? And how can you put down under pressure?
 
Under pressure?
I know ZZ Top did that... Billy Joel did Pressure but hmmm..

Hey come on, Bowie is cool! "This is ground control to major tom..."
 
..........what?i dont know what you guys are talking about....oh maybe its because i only relly listen to rap..
 
Am I the only one that sees a pattern taking shape here?

(And PM's right: Queen+Bowie did under pressure. Can't believe Blaze never heard of Nick...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top