finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday Morning

I am excited to be doing this thread, it is fun and exciting for me. But wouldn't be without all the comments. Thanks everyone... you are boosting my ego! ;) I love the feeling I get when I blush after reading them. I can't believe I have posted 40 pictures.. yikes.

I just wish your energy could be passed on... I ache for it and don't get it. Yay for toys! And naughty stories!!!

I hope you have a great weekend! I have some new angles to try out, thanks to a new little tripod.
There has also been a suggestion of audio...! hummm.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. You're a beautiful woman! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Yes!

I am excited to be doing this thread, it is fun and exciting for me. But wouldn't be without all the comments. Thanks everyone... you are boosting my ego! ;) I love the feeling I get when I blush after reading them. I can't believe I have posted 40 pictures.. yikes.

I just wish your energy could be passed on... I ache for it and don't get it. Yay for toys! And naughty stories!!!

I hope you have a great weekend! I have some new angles to try out, thanks to a new little tripod.
Yes audio would hot PM.
Video, hoping ;)
Stories, toys = Play.....
Hot for PM!

It's a pleasure to know that it's a pleasure for you because it certainly is for me. Great thread and you are certainly a very beautiful and sexy woman.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us :kiss:

Audio would be awesome, and thank you for sharing all those sexy pics! :kiss::rose:

I for one will never tire of seeing classy pictures of a classy lass like yourself.

43 more posts and you'll face the hard choice for which one to use as your avatar!

What I Wouldn't Give

Hand resting gently on yours, feeling it moving under mine. As you get hungrier and hungrier, you want my fingers to slide between yours, and you to follow my rhythm. What I wouldn't give for my hand to be on yours.

Baths are good for stress...right?
mmmm
What I wouldn't give for certain hands to wash me....

Just putting on these stockings makes you feel sexy...

Attachments

• Legs 1.JPG
    Legs 1.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 1,585
First attempt using the tripod...

Attachments

• Legs 2.jpg
    Legs 2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,358
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back