Virginia!!

Since we are in the midst of a long weekend there was probably no office sex today but what about beach or camping sex? Any interesting stories? Pools are open too so any ladies interested in some skiing dipping? Get to see me in my birthday suit. :D

I haven't skinny dipped since I was a kid, but I do put a kids pool on the deck every summer just to cool off in when it gets really hot, as it tends to in Virginia. I have been known to take off my swim suit and lay in it. It's particularly thrilling because our road is well traveled.

Interesting- yeah, you could call it that.

The last time I went skinny dipping it was in my own back yard pool with the hubby. It was late at night and the kids were in bed asleep. It didn't take long to hear the familiar "Hey, Mom." Followed closely by "Are you guys naked? Ewe." We were in the above ground pool, he could only see my shoulders from the door, but that was enough for him to tell there was no high necked one piece bathing suit on me. Oopsy.

The last time I went skinny dipping it was in my own back yard pool with the hubby. It was late at night and the kids were in bed asleep. It didn't take long to hear the familiar "Hey, Mom." Followed closely by "Are you guys naked? Ewe." We were in the above ground pool, he could only see my shoulders from the door, but that was enough for him to tell there was no high necked one piece bathing suit on me. Oopsy.

What on the world were you doing wearing a high neck one piece in the first place? Got tan lines?

That's pretty comical. I have kids so I feel your pain with that one.

I haven't skinny dipped since I was a kid, but I do put a kids pool on the deck every summer just to cool off in when it gets really hot, as it tends to in Virginia. I have been known to take off my swim suit and lay in it. It's particularly thrilling because our road is well traveled.

You, naked in the kiddie pool?? So - that must be the place where I've heard about those pile-ups on the road...to many eyes off of the road, and on you! Thank you for improving the roadside view here in our Commonwealth.

You, naked in the kiddie pool?? So - that must be the place where I've heard about those pile-ups on the road...to many eyes off of the road, and on you! Thank you for improving the roadside view here in our Commonwealth.

You're welcome. Swimsuits will be on today though.:)

Pretty nice today tho, at least in capital city. Would have been better without that work thang intruding tho.

Snippet from an encounter: I’d like to show you two the terrace. There's a duality in it all, where we could go to Jaleo, a restaurant/bar nearby, build up the anticipation of what may follow, (1) then go up to one of the conference rooms on the 12th floor, and maybe her taken on the table or bent over one of the leather chairs and (2) head up to the terrace and delightfully ravish her, while overlooking the city.

Maybe go down to a bar/restaurant to tease each other and build an appetite for (3)...

Was actually at Jaleo on Thursday night. I love the sangria there!

What on the world were you doing wearing a high neck one piece in the first place? Got tan lines?

Suits for actual swimming are built differently than suits for sunning. When I am swimming I usually wear something that won't accidentally slip off.

Tan lines - maybe ;)

Suits for actual swimming are built differently than suits for sunning. When I am swimming I usually wear something that won't accidentally slip off.

Tan lines - maybe ;)

How am I ever going to get to see anything if the darn things won't slip off? :D

Was actually at Jaleo on Thursday night. I love the sangria there!

Were you there for happy hour? My office is a 7 minute walk to Jaleo, not that I’m implying anything in particular. Anyway, I’ve done the deed in my office space a couple of times on the weekend. It’s a bit eerie and trilling at the same time. One time, I caught my co-worker with his pants down accompanied by a couple friends. I acted like I did not know what occurred or could have…

Back at Jaleo: I love the atmosphere at Jaleo and don’t mind a Manhattan or two after work on occasion. It would have been interesting if we had sat next to each other and not known we were fellow Lits until later.

securedownload_zps5f5c4b21.jpeg

Last edited:
Were you there for happy hour? My office is a 7 minute walk to Jaleo, not that I’m implying anything in particular. Anyway, I’ve done the deed in my office space a couple of times on the weekend. It’s a bit eerie and trilling at the same time. One time, I caught my co-worker with his pants down accompanied by a couple friends. I acted like I did not know what occurred or could have…

Back at Jaleo: I love the atmosphere at Jaleo and don’t mind a Manhattan or two after work on occasion. It would have been interesting if we had sat next to each other and not known we were fellow Lits until later.

I was there for happy hour. Sat at the bar with a friend of mine, where we drank way too many glasses of sangria. I'm actually not a huge fan of Jaleo for dinner, but it's perfect for happy hour and I like the alcohol there.

I was there for happy hour. Sat at the bar with a friend of mine, where we drank way too many glasses of sangria. I'm actually not a huge fan of Jaleo for dinner, but it's perfect for happy hour and I like the alcohol there.

I’ve frequented Old Ebbitt Grill for happy hour and early evenings. I prefer dark and cozy bars, unlike most of the new bars/restaurants in the Penn Quarter area.

Would be interesting if you both sitting by each other at the bar, both doing a quick check into Lit, posting on the same thread but never knowing the other was right next to you.

I strangely have this urge to bite into a juicy strawberry, letting the juices drip down my chin. Don't where that thought came from. :)

Back