Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Red!

WOW the ability to build a climax sexually combined with the story climax is an EXCELLENT read! very well done darlin. very nice the way your bringing it all together. :rose: :rose:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Hi Red!

WOW the ability to build a climax sexually combined with the story climax is an EXCELLENT read! very well done darlin. very nice the way your bringing it all together. :rose: :rose:

Thank you Goddess :rose: :rose:

I almost lost the 15th post. I hit edit instead of quote when I went up to copy the url codes!! :eek: But lucky for us... I hadn't cleared the last window I had opened showing me the 15th post. I hadn't gotten around to saving all the posts yet!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Thank you Goddess :rose: :rose:

I almost lost the 15th post. I hit edit instead of quote when I went up to copy the url codes!! :eek: But lucky for us... I hadn't cleared the last window I had opened showing me the 15th post. I hadn't gotten around to saving all the posts yet!

LOL THANK GOD!!

I came in early this morning looking for something new so was pleased when I came back later to an addition, Thanks for Sharing

GoddessOfSouls said:
LOL THANK GOD!!

I came in early this morning looking for something new so was pleased when I came back later to an addition, Thanks for Sharing

I've been writing alot, but have Desiree on my mind often, it is just getting the opportunity to write her that I don't get. lol. . . You do realize. . . that Horation was 48 posts, so this is not over yet;) seeing as this is only post 16. ;) :D

hi red! :)

i see the cricket bussiness shocked you a little bit. :) it was just a copy-paste trick. i'm not in insects.

(how would you call it? entomophilic?) :D

liquen said:
hi red! :)

i see the cricket bussiness shocked you a little bit. :) it was just a copy-paste trick. i'm not in insects.

(how would you call it? entomophilic?) :D

*chuckles*

Well. . . okay, I was gonna send you some ladybugs. :eek:

:)

that would have been very sweet. ladybugs? mjm. haven't try yet. :D

Ewww... lol. Getting the heebie jeebies now. :eek:

:D sorry. forget the insects. don't want to give a bad impression.

Okay. . .bugs are okay, bugs on genitalia... just seems... umm wrong;)

i agree. :) i was just playing a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back