New Poem Recommendations

Both Dem's poems posted today are worth a dekko for the sarcastic , satiric look @ corporate greed in one & the sense of yearning hope in the other .....

Both Dem's poems posted today are worth a dekko for the sarcastic , satiric look @ corporate greed in one & the sense of yearning hope in the other .....

I second. I didn't have time to leave comments but they are both very good ink!

I recommend a dekko @ Pel's On Free Markets if only for the controversuies it's managed to generate in the PFD threads !
Also Nice Miss Price for erotica .

I recommend a dekko @ Pel's On Free Markets if only for the controversuies it's managed to generate in the PFD threads !
Also Nice Miss Price for erotica .

:)

Ashesh, people may be too lazy. To steer a controversy well and efficiently, you need to learn how to make links (elegantly!).

Poem

by Ashesh9 is pleasant to read but a bit thin. The premise of gaining your personal freedom by letting go of your ego is of course very old, this is the very basic departure point of poetry--of old Chinese poetry, of haiku, etc. Perhaps this poem can be used as repeated refrain, and pelegrino may assist you, Ashesh, in writing stanzas around this refrain.

PS. Ashesh, look at these links! and make them like this yourself. :)
PPS. Can some natives check in detail on the given poem? If anything then it should be easy to fix.

"Leafy And Green" by pelegrino

First of all, thank you pelerino for the note under the poem, it reads:

Leafy and green = Northern Europe
Sunny and Blue = Southern Europe
We have:

by pelegrino. It is a strong song and a good poem. It's better as a song than as a poem.

First a detail: green-sin is not a rhyme in English. But it can pass for a foreign rhyme. :)

The rhymes in this piece are good--not excellent and not blatant. Thus they are about perfect for a song, while not interesting for a poem. Also the story is connected well enough for a song but a bit less for a poem. Indeed, we have a strong song, and a good poem. The mentioned note is precious.

PS. In some poems, exceptionally, blatant rhymes can be very good (rarely though!).

Last edited:
Poem

by Ashesh9 is pleasant to read but a bit thin. The premise of gaining your personal freedom by letting go of your ego is of course very old, this is the very basic departure point of poetry--of old Chinese poetry, of haiku, etc. Perhaps this poem can be used as repeated refrain, and pelegrino may assist you, Ashesh, in writing stanzas around this refrain.

PS. Ashesh, look at these links! and make them like this yourself. :)
PPS. Can some natives check in detail on the given poem? If anything then it should be easy to fix.

Senna pl. note " neither a Thought nor a Thinker be ...... " ----if you ever tried to Clear your turbulent mind of thoughts for even 5 minutes you'd see it's a very difficult Science , art or skill
: call it as thou'st will !?!
this is the Greatest 'n most difficult of all Yogas ----the Jnyana Yoga or as Swami Vivekananda taught in 1893 in New York also known as Raj-Yog !!!
it's simpler to twist a human body into convoluted angles which is Hatha Yoga but to calm the Unquiet Seas of the Human Mind requires the discipline , courage & heart of a Christ , Moses , a Muhammad , Krishna or the Buddha !!!
this ain't a" bit thin" maaan : it's deep very deeeeep !!!!!!

I recommend Okudzhava by Senna J ( still can't elegantly post 'em links Senna , humble apologies) about a Russian Poet : if you google his unpronounceable name you can find links to his Poetry on Google , Wikipedia etc. he was a popular Russian language poet who was & is still well loved in Russia , Poland & the Chech Republic . His father was arrested & shot dead by KGB on trumped up charges of being a Third Reich spy & even his mother was imprisoned in the infamous Gulag .
Reading his poetry i was astonished at his literary talent & am thankful to Senna for havin' brought him to Lit !

I recommend Okudzhava by Senna J ( still can't elegantly post 'em links Senna , humble apologies) about a Russian Poet : if you google his unpronounceable name you can find links to his Poetry on Google , Wikipedia etc. he was a popular Russian language poet who was & is still well loved in Russia , Poland & the Chech Republic . His father was arrested & shot dead by KGB on trumped up charges of being a Third Reich spy & even his mother was imprisoned in the infamous Gulag .
Reading his poetry i was astonished at his literary talent & am thankful to Senna for havin' brought him to Lit !

I agree. This was nicely done.

After B.Okudzhava--a free variation

Today in a row Senna , GM & Pel have posted in NP : it's like a banquet by Master Chefs comin' together for a Grande Finale dinner !!
Save me from...... By Senna hints about the Poet's flight 'cross the Iron Curtain .........
GM's Final Frontier is set in " Caledonia " 92 AD , where it rains throughout & the women are ugly !?!?
Pel in Cheap Fuck negotiates with a call girl but does not consummate the deal......because it is ( you guessed it !) a Cheap Fuck !!!

just juxtaposin' the titles of some of today's / yesterday's Erotic category poems throws up interestin' combinashuns ' :-----
a Poem from my Dom
when Sally is wearin' her Strap on ....
I want my wife to fuck other men ....??!

Nightmare in Sarvodaya Nagar

Ashesh9 gives us the rollercoaster ride we all know (those of us that remember our dreams, at least) from our nights of terror and unease in the world of make-believe behind our eyelids in a well-built, very organic feeling, and doom-laden atmospheric piece about a nightmare and the dread it harbors. If you have frequent problems with nightmares, this one will probably speak to you quite a bit. If you don't, it will probably still speak to you quite a bit. Give it a go, I think you'll find you like it.

https://www.literotica.com/p/nightmare-in-sarvodaya-nagar

Back