Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 2

Someone recently ‘quoted’ a pic from 2013 on this thread and I went down the rabbit hole for a few pages. Mostly to see the names of massive contributors to this site as sort of a trip down memory lane to the good ole days.

funluvinaj, Sassy (glad you’re still here!), djyak, and the ultra classy Emma Christina (RIP Emm 🌹). Tons more on other pages I didn’t revisit.

And thanks of course to Fred for doing yeoman’s work while staying classy and encouraging. And to all the current ladies posting here, thanks for keeping the candle burning!

Someone recently ‘quoted’ a pic from 2013 on this thread and I went down the rabbit hole for a few pages. Mostly to see the names of massive contributors to this site as sort of a trip down memory lane to the good ole days.

funluvinaj, Sassy (glad you’re still here!), djyak, and the ultra classy Emma Christina (RIP Emm 🌹). Tons more on other pages I didn’t revisit.

And thanks of course to Fred for doing yeoman’s work while staying classy and encouraging. And to all the current ladies posting here, thanks for keeping the candle burningyes been doing index for many years.. on verson 6
yes been doing index for many years.. on ver 6 unless you know something about EMMY, I don't
I hear from her a few months back. Please write me if I am wrong

I do NOT know anything personal about Emmy, just always appreciated her attitude through the years. I must have been mistaken. In this case, an egregious mistake.

Back