Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mjrkdxwn701qmwr6wo1_500.jpg


I confess I love this!

ICT....hard.
 
ICT All of this waiting and wondering is bullshit.

IFCT Even though I can submit, it takes a special man to handle me. Some get it twisted. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
ICT I really do, for the most part, post pics, gifs, audio etc to be helpful. I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry hitting me up..

However..IACT if you happen to be hairy and you have a dick and your name happens to be Tom, well..I'm not immune to powers of persuasion. :D
 
ICT I think you guys are being too hard on andyomama66. If a blowjob is offered to a guy, is it really immoral for him to accept it if he isn't willing to return the favor or have sex? We also didn't hear the whole story. What were the females expectations about the encounter? Were their feelings hurt by his actions?

IACT I once got gangbanged by four very attractive guys and one very unattractive guy. The four attractive guys had fucked me before, but the ugly guy was a newcomer to the group. I think he was probably a virgin, and his friend was trying to get him laid. He was obese and had acne. Anways, I felt like I had two choices. I could fuck all of them or I could fuck none of them. I just didn't have the heart to fuck all of them except the ugly dude. That would just be cruel. Besides, I reasoned that in a gangbang, the average attractiveness of the guys as a whole is what's most important. So he had his turn, and I actually enjoyed it. My father always told me that when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. So when the ugly guy was fucking me (doggystyle so I could look into the eyes of the hot guys stroking their cocks instead of the fat dude fucking me), I just reveled in my wantonness; the idea that I was such a horny slut that I would take cock from anyone. This thought was doing it for me, and I think I would have climaxed if he could have lasted a little longer. He was done in about a minute.

I think that is the most heartwarming gangbang story I have ever read.
 
ICT I really do, for the most part, post pics, gifs, audio etc to be helpful. I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry hitting me up..

However..IACT if you happen to be hairy and you have a dick and your name happens to be Tom, well..I'm not immune to powers of persuasion. :D

ICT You rock mami. :kiss:

IACT I think I'm getting sick. :(

IFCT You should make me some homemade chicken soup. :D
 
My kid just walked past too quick as i fail tabbed back to normal stuff and then said:
Thats a Boooobie...
then i spent the next 5 minutes that it was actually a nose he saw... dont think he was convinced :p
 
My kid just walked past too quick as i fail tabbed back to normal stuff and then said:
Thats a Boooobie...
then i spent the next 5 minutes that it was actually a nose he saw... dont think he was convinced :p

ICT knowing you it could have been much, much worse. :D
 
I sat in class yesterday horny and wet for my professor...made it difficult to concentrate.
Mmmm, my favorite class so far!
 
I confess that I got broken up with Friday night by text. I knew it had been coming for months. I did everything possible to keep her from breaking up while we were face to face. Se had no choice but to do it by text.
 
ICT you ruined me for anyone else.

IACT a new guy has peaked my interest

IFCT i still miss you
 
I confess that my dog is kinda apprehensive about guitars and umbrellas.

I also confess that it's fun to see his reaction when I strum a little harder and flap the umbrella at him. :devil:

I further confess that I do love the furry bastard to bits :D:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top