The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not sexual. But there is a voluputousness to it. It's hedonistic and liberating.

Especially where there are fine fabrics involved and decadent props. In one figure class I took there was this model I'll never forget. She came into the studio in a Kelly green robe pulling a huge bag. Out of the bag she pulled a beaded curtain that some of us helped hang over the stand. Then she covered the model stand with huge satin, tasseled pillows and stood a hookah next to them. Finally she tossed the robe aside revealing classic alabaster skin to go with her flaming red hair and sprawled onto the pillows. Talk about raising the temperature of the room? Man. The result was my finest nude. When I brought it home, the cub grabbed it, had it professionally framed and it hangs in his bedroom. :D The DIL loves it, too. (She's also a redhead)

Especially where there are fine fabrics involved and decadent props. In one figure class I took there was this model I'll never forget. She came into the studio in a Kelly green robe pulling a huge bag. Out of the bag she pulled a beaded curtain that some of us helped hang over the stand. Then she covered the model stand with huge satin, tasseled pillows and stood a hookah next to them. Finally she tossed the robe aside revealing classic alabaster skin to go with her flaming red hair and sprawled onto the pillows. Talk about raising the temperature of the room? Man. The result was my finest nude. When I brought it home, the cub grabbed it, had it professionally framed and it hangs in his bedroom. :D The DIL loves it, too. (She's also a redhead)

Mine hangs over the fireplace. I love that painting. One day I'll have to show it to you.

And, good night, all. :kiss:

Any chance of a picture of it ?

OK, guys & gals, who didn't set up the coffee ?
Ye gods, but it's terrible thing when a chap cannot get a coffee first thing in the morn.

[puts it all ON and stomps out to the nearest Coffee Bar]

I don't usually even wake up until I find myself sitting on the the front porch drinking my first stein of coffee. :eek:

I will see if I can get the kid to bring the painting over tomorrow so I can photo and post. It's a definite maybe.

I don't usually even wake up until I find myself sitting on the the front porch drinking my first stein of coffee. :eek:

I will see if I can get the kid to bring the painting over tomorrow so I can photo and post. It's a definite maybe.

Ooo, goody. Can't wait to see it.

Normally, I'd do it all for the western end of the AH fraternity, but this morning I was not a happy bunny. I've a stinking cough, had not slept, etc. , etc.,,,,,,.

What's worse, the coffee bar was shut!

Ah, poor HP.:( I hope you take care of yourself and feel better soon.

"Oh, it's Saturday night and I ain't got no clothes on . . . "

Not that a bear would have much use for them anyway . . .

'Evening, Di. :kiss:

I just sneezed again. Someone shoot me.

Hello, everyone.

Without wanting to sound unsympathetic, I had that surgery done or one even more extensive and the only regret I have is that I didn't have it done twenty years earlier. It was over two and a half years ago and I have had exactly one head cold since. Having your sinuses drain properly has got to prolong your potential life, just like brushing your teeth prevents heart attacks. Seriously!

Molly, when you're done putting your nose back, can you explain about Blue again? I think Di missed that part about him, too. ;)

I know about Blue...I don't see why I should bother him when I'm pouring myself a glass and can easily get another, should anyone want one.

Hi, Honey. :rose:

Molly, when you're done putting your nose back, can you explain about Blue again? I think Di missed that part about him, too. ;)

Certainly. Blue is here to wait on your needs, or see to it one of the other staff members do. They are here to see to our comfort.

Without wanting to sound unsympathetic, I had that surgery done or one even more extensive and the only regret I have is that I didn't have it done twenty years earlier. It was over two and a half years ago and I have had exactly one head cold since. Having your sinuses drain properly has got to prolong your potential life, just like brushing your teeth prevents heart attacks. Seriously!

It's a vanity thing, doll. With my susceptibility to bruising and the amount of flesh they have to move to fix my nose and sinuses, I would end up looking like someone took a 2-by to my face. I looked like that before and don't wish to look that way again. Pure vanity.

<passes you the demerol> Hi, Molly. :)

Thanks, Di. I think I need an allergy pill, too. I'm starting to feel like I'm turning into Michael Jackson and my nose is going to fall off.

I know about Blue...I don't see why I should bother him when I'm pouring myself a glass and can easily get another, should anyone want one.

Hi, Honey. :rose:

Hi, Di. :rose:

I tried to serve Molly last night, but she insisted on Blue. Since he likes to cop feels, I acquiesced. :D

You're drinking red wine? I'm eating dark chocolate. We must be on some sort of health kick. :D

Oooh, wanna swap?

Thanks, Di. I think I need an allergy pill, too. I'm starting to feel like I'm turning into Michael Jackson and my nose is going to fall off.

I've got reactine, if that helps. I'll share. :rose:

Hi, Di. :rose:

I tried to serve Molly last night, but she insisted on Blue. Since he likes to cop feels, I acquiesced. :D

I'd rather sit between Bear and Tom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back