55.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20161205_101140.jpg
    20161205_101140.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20161205_101222.jpg
    20161205_101222.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow

I got an overwhelming amount of requests to see my tits... was not expecting that so thanks guys :) However it is getting difficult to keep up so I'm starting a thread to post them on to (They are 18DD and I am 24)

Delicious! They'd be so sensually hypnotic swaying and bouncing over me...

Hey ;)

People if you send requests of how you would like to see my tits I will do my best to accommodate

I got an overwhelming amount of requests to see my tits... was not expecting that so thanks guys :) However it is getting difficult to keep up so I'm starting a thread to post them on to (They are 18DD and I am 24)

HOLY HOOTERS BATMAN!! They're spectacular!! Thanks for sharing and please keep them, and me, cumming!!

Dollie

My hubby loves your beautiful young boobs.
Please stop letting people hurt them.:heart::rose:

People if you send requests of how you would like to see my tits I will do my best to accommodate

I would like to see your tits in my mouth. ; )

Your tits are magnificent. As long as they're not covered up, it's great.

Denny

I would like to see your tits in my mouth. ; )

Your tits are magnificent. As long as they're not covered up, it's great.
They'd look much better in my mouth or around my face.
But since you might be a nice guy and she has two, we can each take one.

They'd look much better in my mouth or around my face.
But since you might be a nice guy and she has two, we can each take one.

That's what I was thinking. She has two beautiful girls. I wonder if she would let us share. How about it Tudor?

That's what I was thinking. She has two beautiful girls. I wonder if she would let us share. How about it Tudor?
That's what I like about Lit. Us guys are willing to share other women's parts. A big tit behind each door of the tudor.

amazing

amazing, beautiful boobs

Back