Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice teaser... 😉

Thank you! ;)

I am well teased

Success!

I'd gladly get on my hands and knees to follow that tail about.

Laughing... I like it!
Also, a good reminder to crawl with my tail.

I think that tail needs to be pulled on just a bit!!!!😈😈😈😈

I agree.

I hope you have a great time out on the boat!!!! Pics or it didn't happen. 😈:D

HA. It happened. I have yet to download the pics and there weren't any of the devilish variety. But it was a great day on the water. Didn't see humpback whales as I had hoped. We did see lots of fin whales and seals, plus dolphins and a couple of smaller whales, maybe minkes.

So... :devil:...if I follow that tail up those lovely legs...I find the prize, right???:devil::devil:

Right!!! :cool:

:D Hey, I like wet!!! :rose::kiss:

Good! Me too. Especially when it's this HOT.

I could put my lips very close and blow that nipple dry. Could you sit still until I was done?

Doubtful. Already squirming at the thought. :kiss:

Ticklish?

Yes. I prefer a firm hand. :rolleyes:

If you're happy and you know it wag your tail! :D

Love to make it swish!

ohhhhhh nice, good to see you "wet on the porch". were you wet anywhere else?

Yes. It's exciting to be naughty on that porch between two one way streets with 20 mph speed limits ~ and neighbors close at hand on all sides. So many chances to be noticed...

so you were howling with the aspirin comment, lol. my sister remembered that remark from way back as well and just rolled her eyes. lol.

The nuns had their stories, right?

Air drying in the a stiff breeze? :kiss:

Aren't I lucky?! :rolleyes:

I can't help but wonder, when you post these outside pictures, if your neighbors get a glimpse.
Beings you've never commented on anyone complaining it's save to assume that those who may have gotten a look must, surely, have enjoyed the view. :rose:

They're keeping quiet about it if there are any complaints. There are neighbors close by all around. You can see the other houses and the two streets in some of the pics on the turret porch. This is a closely settled village. It's a thrill.

You must be devastated that your blouse is wet. You better take it off and put it on the clothesline.

Mmm.. Cold glass.. Ice.. Condensation... Nipple.. Clit... Ahhh
Wait I am feeling warmer not cooler

You must be devastated that your blouse is wet. You better take it off and put it on the clothesline.

Laughing. I prefer the evaporation method of porch cooling...

Mondays rock. How about something for Wednesday.

Well, I could have said Wednesday is hump day so here's some wet hump. No. I thought not. HA. :rolleyes:

Love seeing that perky nipple performing in your own perfect paradise

Thanks, Alex.

mmm would love to ride that...

Ooooh. :cool:

Personally *SS*, I would like to see you HOT again and I offer my services toward that goal!!! Just saying!!!:rose::rose::rose:

Well aren't you accommodating... :kiss:

Mmm.. Cold glass.. Ice.. Condensation... Nipple.. Clit... Ahhh
Wait I am feeling warmer not cooler

Blame your word associations. :cool:

mmm cooling off but heating up ain't so bad either...

The yin, the yang, the totality of the Qi...

Hi Mara, what's in the beaker, looking at the volume hope it's not too alcoholic.

Water, water, and more water.

You might be cooler if you took that white dress off?

Laughing... It's an idea.

Laughing... I like it!
Also, a good reminder to crawl with my tail.

HA. It happened. I have yet to download the pics and there weren't any of the devilish variety. But it was a great day on the water. Didn't see humpback whales as I had hoped. We did see lots of fin whales and seals, plus dolphins and a couple of smaller whales, maybe minkes.

Glad you had a good time out there. Next time maybe for the humpbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back