I Want To Be Forced.

My wife has the same fantasy. Her fantasy is to be home alone when a burglar surprises her, forced himself on her, restrains her and has his way with her. I'd love to hear from others who have tried to convert this into some role play, as I fully intend to give her what she wants.
 
Rape

This is a huge fantasy of mine. Real or roleplay... I think about both scenarios often.
 
I think it might be as simple as this. You want to be depraved but all your societal guilt makes you feel it is wrong.

If somehow you were forced to let all that innermost sexuality go it would be okay.

And it ok.
 
My wife has the same fantasy. Her fantasy is to be home alone when a burglar surprises her, forced himself on her, restrains her and has his way with her. I'd love to hear from others who have tried to convert this into some role play, as I fully intend to give her what she wants.

That's a great fantasy. I've fantasized about this happening to my wife. But while he's violating her, with full on penetration, my wife begins to enjoy it and starts to respond appropriately. Soon he's no longer raping her but they're having consenual sex.
 
Thanks for sharing. That's kind of the idea I had for my wife.

You need to be careful though. I have the same fantasy - many women do, but (no offense) I would never be okay with the situation that the previous poster was put in. Unless there was some sort of prior communication about who it was going to be and a general time frame, I guess my point is that not every woman feels that way
 
You need to be careful though. I have the same fantasy - many women do, but (no offense) I would never be okay with the situation that the previous poster was put in. Unless there was some sort of prior communication about who it was going to be and a general time frame, I guess my point is that not every woman feels that way


I get what you mean. No one wants to be forced into doing anything. A couple agrees that something will be "forced". In reality it's more like make me unleashed in a way we talked about.
 
I have this fantasy a lot. More so a group of guys force fucking me in some park or wooded area as I walk home. The humiliation and the pain I think is a huge turn on too as it would be them taking my virginity too.

stupidly when sad and drunk I have walked bad areas sort of hoping it would happen then glad it did not.

The mind is a dark place sometimes.
 
That's a great fantasy. I've fantasized about this happening to my wife. But while he's violating her, with full on penetration, my wife begins to enjoy it and starts to respond appropriately. Soon he's no longer raping her but they're having consenual sex.


Mmmm I have this same fantasy.
 
And what is it that....

What is it, dear women here, which makes this such a forceful fantasy, being forced? Is it giving up control? Is it being compelled to have pleasure? Are you submissive sexually otherwise?
 
What is it, dear women here, which makes this such a forceful fantasy, being forced? Is it giving up control? Is it being compelled to have pleasure? Are you submissive sexually otherwise?

I wouldn't say I'm completely submissive, but I have submissive tendencies.
I'd say giving up control...or being forced to, plays a big factor.
Cumming against my will. Being held down and dominated
 
My favorite

Seducing a woman who denies that she is sexy and resists to almost anger at my seductive advances. Slowly after much talk and touching she relents. But when I get too agressive she resists again and I have to force myself on her.
Kissing her neck, mauling her breasts and rubbing her pussy, she slowly gets in heat and submits to me completely.
I fuck her hard, chocking her with one hand as my cock goes in deep.
Ready ro arrest me?
 
Before I go further I want to point out that I in no way support the criminal act of rape, or the pain the victims suffer.
That being said, I have such a desire to be raped, not in a gun held to my head, beaten mercilessly, way..but in a stalked in the dark parking lot and forced in the back seat of a car way... By an ex, a coworker, a friend, or even a stranger.
I fantasize about leaving work late at night and walking alone in the parking lot. I unlock my car and I hear him behind me. He whispers not to struggle and I won't get hurt. Then he takes advantage of me in the back seat of my car. When he's done he kisses me and calls me a good girl.
I'd love to chat with others about this topic..

I was sort of forced my first weekend at college (I was 18). The first time I had sex in public (my first weekend at college - I'd been there maybe four days) I was drunk at a house party and resisted at first, especially when a second guy jumped in. I didn't want to do it in front of all those people, and I'd never been with more than one guy either. So both of those things made me try to stop it. But they forced me at first and I got so horny and so into it so quickly, that even though i was super embarrassed I just went for it. For a long time it was hard for me to start those things even though I wanted to do them, but once I was pushed a bit I went with it because it was such an enormous turn on to me. BUT, I never felt like it was really forcing me. Just that they were insistent and determined and even though I was too embarrassed I still wanted it.
 
So real rape is bad, this is just fantasy, etc...

One of my greatest fantasies is being forced by someone I know and trust - the violation of that trust seems like it would go hand-in-hand with the violation of my body, right? Rape by a stranger boils down to 'you're pretty me make sex' while rape by someone I already knew I guess makes them feel more like a real person with real evil intent. 'I thought about this for a very long time and now you're trapped.'

I don't know how much sense that made.
 
My wife was totally into the rape fantasy, but having been actually raped in her youth there was a fine line. It had to be carefully executed with a safe way out.

Sometimes she liked being held down when we'd fuck. She'd struggle against me but I wouldn't relent (unless of course the safe word (or signal) was used which it never was in this situation).

She really liked being tied up to the ceiling and blindfolded while I did what I wanted. I surprised her once, inviting one of her lovers when I knew she'd be tied up. She was blindfolded, gaged, stripped, with hands bound high above her head. I was fucking her hard, she was hot and very wet when the doorbell rang. I left her for 10 minutes before bringing "Chuck" (using the name of another friend I we would never invite into our sex life because it was too taboo) into the room to show her off. I told him he could do anything he wanted as we felt her up, she was still very wet and didn't use her safe signal. We used her for over two hours, blindfolded, tied up in various places around the room (it was set up for that).

We all talked about it after and she said she knew who the guy was pretty quickly but it was close to her rape fantasy and she loved it.
 
Back
Top