Help me get sexy again

You look great in chains.
If you need help I can bring you some more.

I wondered about the light too. It looks like the light is shining up.

Right? It almost looks like a lamp set on the floor. I like the shadows it throws though.

Wowser x 1000. :rose:

And thank you x 1000, sweet LadyVer

Naah, you look good tied up.

What's the light source? Very nice .. erm... sexy indeed.

If you won't untie me, what do you plan to do with me?

You look great in chains.
If you need help I can bring you some more.

I wondered about the light too. It looks like the light is shining up.

More?! I think I'm in trouble now. :eek:

Right? It almost looks like a lamp set on the floor. I like the shadows it throws though.

Ding, ding, ding. That is the correct answer, give the lady a prize. One table lamp, sans lampshade, placed on the floor with a 60 watt incandescent.

Since I'm a little . . . um, tied up right now, you will just have to pick out something you like. :devil:

Wait . . . what are you doing? Not the lamp! All that naughty innuendo and you take the lamp?! Yes, I know it's a nice lamp, but . . . Dammit, now I can't see and I'm tied up. Sheesh.

More?! I think I'm in trouble now. :eek:

Some might call it trouble others might call it fun.;)

Ding, ding, ding. That is the correct answer, give the lady a prize. One table lamp, sans lampshade, placed on the floor with a 60 watt incandescent.

I'd have guessed a lamp too. Not without the shade though. Lol

Hey look, I have VBM*

So I was turning on the shower this morning and I glanced back at the mirror. I noticed that when I lifted up my heel and put my weight on my toes, it brought out the definition in my thighs and butt. Now I get why you ladies wear heels.

Thought you might like a peek.

*visible butt muscles :D

Attachments

• IMG_2885edit.jpg
    IMG_2885edit.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
So I was turning on the shower this morning and I glanced back at the mirror. I noticed that when I lifted up my heel and put my weight on my toes, it brought out the definition in my thighs and butt. Now I get why you ladies wear heels.

Gasp!
Those thighs... That bum.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

I've never Worn heels in the shower before. 😉
Your legs and butt do look good though. Maybe you can wear short, shorts and reach up to high shelves for things. Similar result without the heels. Lol

What the heck

One more picture for tonight before I go to bed

Attachments

• IMG_2909edit.jpg
    IMG_2909edit.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
Holy Fuck, I LOVE this!
The light, the fur, the hand.
Please please please crosspost this on the Hands thread.

Well! I don't think I've ever gotten a "Holy Fuck" response before. Thank you!

Of course I will cross post for you, sweetheart. :kiss:

One more picture for tonight before I go to bed

I went back & looked at your first pics & definitely see a difference. Have you lost any weight? Or has it stayed about the same now that it's turning to muscle?

I went back & looked at your first pics & definitely see a difference. Have you lost any weight? Or has it stayed about the same now that it's turning to muscle?

11 pounds, but it seems to have stabilized now as the gains (in muscle) are balancing the losses (in fat). I have also dropped a size in pants. Thanks for noticing OAP and good to see you active on the boards again. Now you need a new pic thread of your own.

What an inspiration. keep it up, sexy:heart:

Thank you Liza, it is kind words like that from you sexy ladies of Lit that help me . . . um, "keep it up" . . . and also encourage me to keep working out. :D

11 pounds, but it seems to have stabilized now as the gains (in muscle) are balancing the losses (in fat). I have also dropped a size in pants. Thanks for noticing OAP and good to see you active on the boards again. Now you need a new pic thread of your own.

That's a good/safe weight loss, I've read it's best to only lose a pound a week.

I have a thread... too much work! I pulled all the pics down a while back & was getting ready to light a match that baby but decided to leave it in case I ever needed to scratch that itch. :rolleyes:

Back