Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emms, I'm so glad to see you positive, and moving ever onward. You are a beautiful inspiration.:heart:

I would suggest a tattoo in the shape of a spiral, containing encouraging words that you have given and received.

OHHH MY, I have tears in my eyes.... AlliaPotestas edited my picture I posted yesterday in the photo editing thread and I M SO LOVING IT.
She did the most amazing job, and I think this is so me.....
So wanted to share her amazing art here to.
:kiss::rose::kiss::heart:
she did a terrific job. they look great on you.

Relaxing my old bones in a very relaxing bath. Chemo pills are doing a number on me😢. But loving life And 2 more months before hitting 56. FYC but I fuck you harder 😀👍. 💋❤️💞🌹

how about very narrow winged butterflies - you know sort of a metamorphosis of coming through the fight and winning with beautiful wings of color and strength

oh and the tub pic

probably one of my favorite of you ever mon cheri

home from trip and not ready to be

Relaxing my old bones in a very relaxing bath. Chemo pills are doing a number on me😢. But loving life And 2 more months before hitting 56. FYC but I fuck you harder 😀👍. 💋❤️💞🌹

Can I help you relax, if there's room in there? :D Sorry you're feeling crummy. But if it makes you feel any better, that body looks more like 36 than almost 56! :rose:

Emmy has been pretty quiet the last few days. I sent her some pictures this weekend from our Christmas tree shopping. I know her husband was heading out of town and her cat is still showing signs of not being well, so she was having a rough time. It snowed, so I sent her a pic of the snow. Not that NY never sees snow, but it was our first snow of the year, so I was a little giddy.

Hoping you are all well. :rose::kiss:

Emmy has been pretty quiet the last few days. I sent her some pictures this weekend from our Christmas tree shopping. I know her husband was heading out of town and her cat is still showing signs of not being well, so she was having a rough time. It snowed, so I sent her a pic of the snow. Not that NY never sees snow, but it was our first snow of the year, so I was a little giddy.

Hoping you are all well. :rose::kiss:
Have you heard anything yet from Emmy? I PM'd her earlier in the week but no answer. I hope she is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back