Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!! Hope you both are doing well

Is this one of those bi coastal threads?? 😎

Good to see you posting again, Emmy. Get well....1/2 way thru chemo....YEAH! :heart:

Always great to see you being silly, and a new thread may be just what the doctor ordered (with help from nurse Sassy).

Yes it is silly but so very special with two wonderful ladies....

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Love the new thread's name. Well chosen. Continuing to hold good thoughts as your treatment progresses. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Doing a little happy dance for Emm this afternoon. Just because. :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi

Hello Em
New thread, I'm here and hugs for you my lady!

Paul

My sweet wonderful the best ever caring friends.
My old thread got closed so a new one.
Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

(and of course some silly snap shots I just took......:eek:)

Life with Sassy & Emmy Index
SMILING & SEXY EMMY and cute pussy1. 2. 3. 4. p1

SassySheDevil...Emmy Sent me an excited message this morning, so I thought I would share. 5. p55

hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred[/QUOTE]

My sweet wonderful the best ever caring friends.
My old thread got closed so a new one.
Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

:kiss::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

(and of course some silly snap shots I just took......:eek:)

EMMY I just SMILE when I see this one.
attachment.php

love you...

hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred

Emmy & Sassy wish you both sweet dreams... asking nurse for shot... 34 hour awake need sleep.

hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Life with Sassy and Emmy. Is this a new summer show on the Fox network? :rolleyes:

My sweet wonderful amazing sexy LIT friends, thank you so much again for all the wonderful posts, and for the warm welcome to the Life with Sassy & Emmy thread:kiss::heart:
I m doing OK, actually my doctors are amazed how I m cooping with it all. Besides of being easy tired I can't complain to much. Its just the yucky taste in my mouth that is the hardest. So yeah even I do eat, and mostly food high on calories I m stil loosing weight,:(. But yep still smiling and counting the days till July 29 when my last chemo is, 49 days to go :D.
Its the last day that my sister in law is here, was great to just relax and being pampered.
Happy Hump Day my sweet ones, make it a naughty one ;).
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 7
My sweet wonderful amazing sexy LIT friends, thank you so much again for all the wonderful posts, and for the warm welcome to the Life with Sassy & Emmy thread:kiss::heart:
I m doing OK, actually my doctors are amazed how I m cooping with it all. Besides of being easy tired I can't complain to much. Its just the yucky taste in my mouth that is the hardest. So yeah even I do eat, and mostly food high on calories I m stil loosing weight,:(. But yep still smiling and counting the days till July 29 when my last chemo is, 49 days to go :D.
Its the last day that my sister in law is here, was great to just relax and being pampered.

You look great!
Eat!
I am keeping all my fingers and toes crosses that everything continues to go well - if also yuck !
Happy Hump Day! :cattail:

Half way, that's fantastic news, and glad to her your doing OK.
Good to hear your being pampered too. Go Emmy

If food tastes bad anyway, now's the time to eat all the things you hate but are good for you! :rolleyes:

You look fantastic. :kiss:

Emmy and Sassy:
Great to see that Emmy is half way through treatments and tolerating it so well! You are strong and courageous, reminding us all how important it is to love and to be loved, and to be silly and sexy!
Your photos are wonderful....
Big hug!
Paul

:kiss::rose::heart:

Great to hear that you are doing fairly well, considering....

Glad you got some well deserved pampering. Sorry that is ending. Maybe some Listers in the NE can give you a hand. :)

Take care sweet lady. We all need to have you back and well. ;)

:kiss::rose:

Sweet and gorgeous Emmy! Loved the new pictures! Only 7 more weeks of the nasty stuff. Kick cancer's fucking ass, dear Emmy! :rose::rose::rose: FUCK YOU CANCER!!

Keep up the good fight Emmy.You're such an amazing person

Je vous souhaite une merveilleuse journée mon ami bien-aimé Emmy!!
r4j5Dfd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back