Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We filled one page in seven hours. Can we fill another page today?

Evening best wishes, lots of hugs & kisses, to our sweet Emmy. We can help carry you through to a successful completion of your treatments and back to full health.

I know you can do this. You are an amazing strong woman. And a damn sexy one also.

:kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

Hey cutie! So nice to see you on here. Yay! Chemo sucks... but, don't they encourage you to eat ...like fattening foods. With my mom the doc always told her to eat ice cream... high calorie stuff. Course she was wasting away. I made her medicinal pot brownies to stimulate her appetite—worked.
I wish you all great things in your world. You deserve the best. And, remember, be nice to yourself, okay?
:kiss:

Hey cutie! So nice to see you on here. Yay! Chemo sucks... but, don't they encourage you to eat ...like fattening foods. With my mom the doc always told her to eat ice cream... high calorie stuff. Course she was wasting away. I made her medicinal pot brownies to stimulate her appetite—worked.
I wish you all great things in your world. You deserve the best. And, remember, be nice to yourself, okay?
:kiss:

I could get pot brownies down the street and deliver them to EM!!

My sweet wonderful the best ever caring friends.
My old thread got closed so a new one.
Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

(and of course some silly snap shots I just took......:eek:)

Beautiful shots Emmy!! You look great. ;)

Lovely pics, and a great thread name, Emm.
Enjoy being pampered by your sister-in-law.
Hugs and warm thoughts... :kiss::heart:

Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

Emmy, I also save last index before thread was closed. It is here

hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred

Threads may end, but silly is forever.:rose:

I like the name of the new thread! And congratulations Emmy on reaching the half-way point of the chemo -- the next half will go by quickly. You look as sexy as ever! :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

r4j5Dfd.gif
r4j5Dfd.gif
Good morning sweet Emmy... another day on the way for your cure ... you're a winner and our inspiration, love you!!
r4j5Dfd.gif
r4j5Dfd.gif

Our new chapter in the life of Emmy and Sassy. Hey, if you were a Hollywood couple you'd be Sasmy (pronounced 'sass me') or Emsy. You're the globe trotting journalist writing the stories and Sassy is the paper girl ensuring we stay up on all the latest news. :D You're both doing excellent jobs!

I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.

Looks like you've done the hard part and reached the peak. It's all easy peasy from here Em (and you get pampered to boot!)

Clearly you're missed too Emmy and thank thank you for the pictures. Even recovering from illness you're an incredibly "silly" woman. :kiss:

Cheers

Half way through Chemo! Yayyyyyyyyyy Emmy! You look great and i know you are just kicking the cell sucker's ass! You, sweetie pie, are an inspiration! :rose::kiss: FUCK YOU CANCER!

:kiss::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

Emmy,

You have been so sweet and supportive to so many people here for so many years.

Our never ending support for you is a reflection of all that love that you have given to all of us.

We love you so much, and all want you to recover completely and as soon as possible. If it would help you get better sooner, I'd take a dose of that chemo for you.

Lots of Love to a very sweet, sexy, and sometimes silly Lady. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Life with Sassy & Emmy,

Yay how cool is that, and so appropriate for two lovely sexy ladies.

Always great to see you being silly, and a new thread may be just what the doctor ordered (with help from nurse Sassy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back