Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy_christina

^^^Just Emm
My sweet wonderful the best ever caring friends.
My old thread got closed so a new one.
Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

(and of course some silly snap shots I just took......:eek:)

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2325.jpg
    IMG_2325.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2327.jpg
    IMG_2327.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 12
Since sweet Sassy is the one that brings news and updates, I thought of this title....
I m doing not to bad after the 4th chemo (yeah I m half way ), and with my sister in law here, its nice to being pampered and just rest.
But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT. :heart: YOU ALL
And Sassy as soon as I m back on my feet, and all is done, we so going to celebrate.

Muah......as beautiful as ever. Always on my mind sweet lady.

Wonderful to see your pics and to hear the good news of your progress! Look forward to hearing about the party to celebrate your full recovery.

Welcome back sweet sexy and sassy.

You're my hero! :rose:

It's good to see you smiling and that is a very pretty pussy on the sofa. Well they both Are. Tom x

What makes this funny besides Assie (I forget how you spell it lol) Is that I know your sister in law is near by ;)

I am looking forward to celebrating!! :rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

And I sent Laurel a message with this new thread.

I'm glad you saw it before I did. I logged on to like 6 PMs from people telling me it had been closed. The one night I wasn't awake all night with insomnia. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

half way through!!!!

and looking quite nice... yummm...

Glad you're still around! *BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

....and the little photobomb from Assi is really cute too. (Not as cute as YOU ofcourse, but you get the idea lol)

Great idea Emmy... you know you're always very welcome... I'm super happy to know you're winning this battle... all the best from deep of my heart!!
QcIJVtt.gif

Good Day to you Emm! Glad to hear you are doing relatively well, just a couple of days after chemo.

And so, so happy that you have started another thread so we can continue to follow your recovery and send you messages of love and support. :heart::heart: I don't think the creators of the Lit Forums ever considered this use, but it works so well for us.

And grateful as always that Sassy will be helping with the reporting. She is such a great friend to you, and to all of us. :rose::rose:

Looking great dear. :rose:

EMMY!!!
Glad to hear things are not bad, Sassy is a jewel. Yes let S-I-L pamper you.

hugs kisses love you fred

Sweet Emmy, Hope everything is better and going well for you. Miss You!!!!

hugs kisses love you

old borg fred

But I do miss you all, and again THANK THANK YOU FOR YOUR NEVER ENDING SUPPORT.heart YOU ALL
rose kiss heart

(and of course some silly snap shots I just took......)

Life with Sassy & Emmy Index
SMILING & SEXY EMMY and cute pussy1. 2. 3. 4. p1

SassySheDevil...Emmy Sent me an excited message this morning, so I thought I would share. 5. p55

Its the last day that my sister in law is here, was great to just relax and being pampered. Happy Hump Day my sweet ones, make it a naughty one6. 7. 67

Anyone free to bring me a coffee pretty please8. p454

Little bald me......9. p4102

Emmy is on the train to see her Plastic Surgeon. She's not sure she is going to get any more boob pumping. Since she has been losing weight, she is afraid she will look like boobs and bones. But she sent me some pictures to post for you all...11. 12. p183

Ms Emmy has Chemo 5 today. She said she will send that picture later. She sent me some pictures of the pretty new dress she got yesterday. So I will post those for you. Her Dr agreed that no more boob pumping and they will start on the reconstruction after Chemo and before radiation. Most likely somewhere around September. So she is super happy and looking forward to that.13. 14. 15. 16. p191

Chemo number 5 .Go Emmy!17. p198

I love you all my sweet wonderful ones. And yup took some silly pictures just now , scars and all, and my booster is still on, its an injection for 27 hours to prevent infections.18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 206

And some more, but I ditched the bra, it looked to silly23. 24. 25. 26. p207

Because it's been a while. I think you all need an Emmy smile27. p279

Finally heard from Emmy and I'm just going to share the conversation. She has been hit pretty damn hard this time.
28. 29. 30. 31. p284

And here we are boys and girls. Chemo Number 6!!!32. . p336

older pic of Emmy. You all need a smile. 33. p364

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, MY SWEET WONDERFUL AMAZING FRIENDS. Of course I m wearing my starts and stripes today, so some silly pics34. 35. 36. 37. 38. p370

But here some silly EMM pics, and yup now and than I still get horny and mmmm my magic wand is YUMMMMMM39. 40. 41. 42. 43. p468

Since you bumped 44. p2475

Here you all go. Chemo number 7!!! The Amazing and beautiful Emmy!!45. . p492

Good Morning all.
I got number 7 of chemo yesterday, yeah one more to go.
Than a month of much needed rest, September my reconstruction surgery and than 35 days straight of radiation. But the end is finally in sight.....

HUGS AND LOVE TO YOU ALL
And F***** YOU Cancer

2 pics when I started chemo always took a number picture so here is 7
the other one is , I started a board with the 100 days of chemo treatment, every day I cross one off. It so helped me to see it reducing to right now the last 13 days till I get chemo 8.
46. 47. p2347

(and 13 more days and than yeahhhhh48. 49. 50. p510

have a bunch of pics..... first ones are silly ones I send my wonderful Sassy last week.... from my bath to my bed.... so the bath one don't open if you don't want to see Emm's scars... but there part of me.51. 52. 53. 54. p588

And some silly pics I took just now. MMMM and now its nap time, anyone wants to join me55. 56. 57. 58. 59. p589

I SO LOVE YOU ALL. SO BIG KISSES60. p590

I think I have found the real reason that Emmy is tired all the time. If my deck looked like this, I'd be tired too lol61. 62. 63. p602

Sassy Happy Tuesday everyone!!64. p632

I m so counting of to Friday, my last chemo, YEAHHHHHH.65. 66. 67. 68. 69. p63470

Proud of my almost 34B with scars and all.....70. p4124

SassySheDevil Ok the messages she sent me yesterday about her trip into town..71. 72. 73. p671

Morning my wonderful ones. Happy Friday. I m on the 🚂, to the city. Yeahhhh my last chemo74. p672

Sassy ...Good morning Beautiful!! Her 8th and last Chemo. She is 3 hours in and her red blood cell count is up. She is going to take a nap. So she said to have a great day. 75. p679

SassySheDevil Haystack Rock.76. p689

SassySheDevil Henna. Pretty version before it flakes off and dries77. p698

SassySheDevil Here is a video I made for Emmy but it was too big to text.78. p702

SassySheDevil Happy National GirlFriends day to my favorite woman ever!!! I love you to pieces and I'd be lost without you. You've taught me so much about love and friendship.79. p718

Well. Sadly Emmy didn't get the news she wanted, and also that reconstruction wont be taking place next month, which means we have to rework our plans on when I get to go visit. I was hoping to be there for her for that, but they told her that it will take a year from start to finish. But here is what she did tell me.80. 81. p738

My sweet wonderful ones, have a great day. Keep smiling, life is great and beautiful. (and some silly leftover pictures from last week , last one has SCARS)82. 83. 84. 85. p747

I went shopping, got myself 2 new bikini's and a hat.(IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS DON'T OPEN THE LAST PICTURE)86. 87. 88. 89. 90. p813

Here the silly promised silly bikini pictures 91. 92. 93. 94. 95. p830

HAPPY RELAXING NAUGHTY SATURDAY, my sweet sexy wonderful LIT friends.
Off to do some much needed shopping before it gets to hot and humid, the effects of the chemo are still in my body and this weather is really taking a toll on me. But always in the mood to take and share some silly pictures
96. 97. 98. 99. 100. p894

My still under construction boobies. The left is inflated to my old 34B, sadly the right needed to be deflated for the radiation that start on August 29. But there my boobs and I m darn proud of them, scars and all. you my darling Fred SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS DON'T OPEN THE PICTURE101. p3946

So today at VS I saw these fun bralette bra's.....and I was yeah, this could be fun instead of a nipple.....102. 103. 104. 105. p860

Been ages since I posted here, so here is my... 106. p4300

Just me, scars and all..... sometimes shit happens we just have to deal with it.
Its still FYC, but so many people are worse of than me. No matter what is thrown at you, life is beautiful and great. And some amazing pictures here, love love them ALL. And thank you for this wonderful sweet caring host.(DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS)
107. p804

Here is my hand108. p4070

Just me,...bald..... and now the eyebrows are gone to......109. p4767

Been so long that I posted here.....so some silly pics, with and without110. 111. p2378

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my wonderful sweet sexy LIT friends. Busy days here before leaving for our vacation to Portugal on Friday. Finally doing a much needed "spring cleaning". But wanted to say HI, and leave my & for you ALL. And of course112. 113. 114. 115. p901

Love you ALL, and thank you ALL again for your never ending support.
Because August 29 my next road will start, intense radiation. But since its Throwback Thursday, here some "old" silly picture
116. 117. 118. 119. 120. p921

SassySheDevil Have a great time!! You will be missed (but I did download the Ap) Enjoy yourself and relax. You deserve it!!121. p931

SassySheDevil Ask and you shall receive Ms Emmy on Vacation relaxing!!122. p948

Dri gift123. p978

I feel loved. She said she was thinking of me...124. p979

But miss YOU ALL, and sending you ALL LOADS OF EMMY LOVE AND(and of course some silly pictures ) Last 3 are from me sunbathing topless on my room deck, so IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE SCARS DON'T OPEN !125. 126. 127. 128. 129. p989

Emmys last day in Portugal and she is spending it with a 3 hour spa day and relaxing. She has had an amazing time and all the smiles she has sent have been amazing. I had to share this one though because this is what a true hero looks like...130. p1012

TGIF, my lovely ones. I know I have been absent here😢. Our vacation was so much fun, coming home I was pretty tired, darn jet lag. So Sunday was laundry, ironing, cleaning. Than Monday the start of my 25 radiations. So far it's going good. My left boobie is swollen and the left side of my neck stiff. But always going in with a smile, my 2 doctors are soooo cute 👍😛. And having a lot of check ups. Since they took away 18 lymph nodes, I can get lymphodema what is dangerous. But my team of doctors is so great, I trust them. The hardest thing is driving back and forth to the train station. Bringing hubby in the morning, going to the city, picking hubby up late at night. But hubby is leaving tomorrow for a week meetings in Vienna, so next week will be easier with just one round trip. I m so sorry for my absence, but thank you ALL for your never ending support and love. Sassy my sweets thanks for the laughs and making my train rides fly ❤️. And of course a silly picture😇. I took a bunch this morning, but on the 🚂, and can only upload one... So keep posted... 💋❤️💋❤️🌹🌷🌺💋❤️ 131. p1075

For Fred and all the lovely breast admires and posters here. My still "under construction" boobies. My left breast is swollen because of the radiation, the right still deflated. But proud of them scars and all. (But if you don't want to see scars don't open the attachment) 132. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.47 AM #3 p4245

Sunday afternoon delight
A touch of skin soft and slippery,
With the hint of hint of sweat.
We fought our resistance beneath the cool sheets,
As the wind flowed from the window above us.
Eyes met briefly and begged for the chance,
To abandon all of our uncertainties.
You began your work on my lips,
Probing gently as if drawing sex,
From a deep well of longing and need.
Then heated tongues met in the midst,
Of hot and quickening breath.
And greedily we drank the wine of our lusts.
Then intoxicated with those spirits,
Our clothes found resting place on the floor.
Piece by piece,
Until there were no hiding places,
For the two glistening and wanting bodies.
Hunger revealed in this hot moment.
Then skin meshed with skin,
As the floor became the stage.
You moved atop of me easily,
And lowered yourself gently.
Kissing me as I was filled with you.
As a gasp broke the kiss,
Your hands stroked the stray strands,
Away from my forehead, then became entangled.
Our slow rhythm gave way,
To urgent and demanding thrusts of passion,
As I arched my body for your comfort,
And you threw me into ecstasy,
With the strength of your blows.
You left me screaming and soaked,
In oblivion again and again,
As you growled my name from the back of your throat,
And our bodies both demanded more,
Each giving to the other,
High on the fluids of foreign substance.
I grasped, then released you,
Grasped then released you,
In effort to relieve you of your control.
The taste of your skin between my lips,
Was like no other.
To hear your cry of mercy,
When my teeth met your warm skin,
Was more breathtaking than you knew.
Yet I still released the control to you.
As you wound your hands in my hair,
And pulled until the flesh on my neck was taut,
You moved with one final and breaking blow,
Forcing our way to the peaks of bliss,
Leaving our screams to echo on like battle cries.
I welcomed the weight of you to crush me,
As you collapsed on top of me,
Still hot and burning,
And I glowing like an ember,
Casting a welcome light,
Should you seek my gifts again.

133. Sunday afternoon delight 134. MMMMMM p1096

Afternoon my sweet wonderful sexy Lit friends. Hope everyone had a relaxing and naughty week-end. Just home from number 6 of my radiation, only 19 more to go . But feeling good, so far no burns or reddish skin, fingers crossed it stay this like this. Left boobie is still swollen.....right one still flat as a pancake lol.....but overtime I see myself in the mirror I have to laugh, because its a funny sight. LOVE LOVE YOU ALL. Sassy I so want one of those chocolate cocks , YUM, YUM...... Some silly pics I took last week 135. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.52 AM 136. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.52 AM #2. 137. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.53 AM 138. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.58 AM 139. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.58 AM #2 p1118

And some boobie pictures..... PLEASE DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS..... 140. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.47 AM 141. Photo on 9-2-16 at 9.47 AM #2 142. Moi in B&W 143. rsz_big_&_small_boobie p1120

Good-Morning and Happy Hump Day sweet ones. My much needed coffee before my shower and going into the city for number 7. 144. Photo on 9-7-16 at 7.06 AM

Good Morning my sweet ones. Getting ready for radiation number 8 . So far all is good, besides the swelling of my left boob, no burns or redness..fingers crossed it will stay that way. But honestly counting down to October 3. YOU ALL loads of lingering 145. IMG_2687-2 achmentid=1910020&d=1473335952"]146. IMG_2688 147. IMG_2692[/URL] 148. IMG_2696 149. IMG_2697 p1135

Good Morning my sweet ones. Getting ready for radiation number 8 . So far all is good, besides the swelling of my left boob, no burns or redness....fingers crossed it will stay that way. But honestly counting down to October 3. YOU ALL loads of lingering 150. IMG_2687-2 151. IMG_2688 152. IMG_2692 153. IMG_2696 154. IMG_2697 p1135

And ready to go..... 155. IMG_2699 156. IMG_2700 p1136

Happy Sunday my sweet wonderful ones. I know today is a day of remembrance and for me it sure brought me back 15 years ago. So after my tears dried up, I cheered myself with a little trip to the mall Of course I took some euhmmm pictures. Also I do hope that loads of you watched Stand up for cancer Friday. It was so special and so moving, and loved Celine Dion. And so true , and yes I M RECOVERING..... 157. IMG_2672 158. IMG_2673 159. IMG_2674 160. IMG_2676 161. IMG_2677 p1171

Good-Morning my sweet wonderful Lit friends. What a beautiful morning. Wishing you all a great happy, smiling, naughty Tuesday. I m off for number 11 today, and more scans...... But all dressed up for it.......... Silly panties first 162. IMG_2709 163. IMG_2710 164. rsz_img_2711 p1189

I so love pink 165. IMG_2713 166. IMG_2714 167. IMG_2716 168. IMG_2717 169. IMG_2719 p1190

Happy Hump Day my sweet loved ones. At NY
U for number 12 and ❤️ For you all. And of course
170. image

My sweet wonderful ones, hope you all had / having a great Hump Day. What a day I had. My 12 radiation was at 9.30..... the machine was down, so didn't got it till 10.30. So I went speedy conzales to Grand Central to get my 11.10 train. All the trains of the Hudson Line where suspended due to an accident. A car got on the tracks and some people sadly died . But there I was.... how to get home
So I took the White Plains train, than the bus and a cab to my station, only took me 3 hours and 30 minutes.....Ohhh well I got home, did my chores..... and now relaxing in my comfy bed And my loves still 13 radiations to go.... so from tomorrow I can count down.... last one is October 3..... anyone has champagne cold for me Love you ALL, and THANK YOU for all the never stopping encouraging posts kiss: (just me relaxing)
171. IMG_2722 171. IMG_2722 173. IMG_2725 p1215

Happy Monday my sweet wonderful LIT friends. Again sorry for my absence, seems Radiation is catching up with me, so this one is tired and sleeping a lot. But still smiling and full of life . And only 10 more, YEAHHHHHH...... So for sure back after October 3.... can't wait to catch up, with YOU ALL. Browsing the threads... have LIT fun again. So for now, I M SORRY . I came across an old pictures.... so put them in a little vid.... So enjoy the "old Emm", but just know this Emm is a happy one, and still proud of her body, scars and all. For YOU my wonderful LIT friends. 174. old Emm video p1264

Evening my sweet wonderful Lit friends. Little update. I m smiling, my scans looked great , so my doctor was smiling to. And I gained weight , yeahhhhh.
Also only 9 more radiations.... YOU ALL Sweet
175. rsz_img_2756 176. Just Emm p1272

Wearing Right now ...... This 177. img_2722 p404

Emmy's thighs 178. p279

My sweet wonderful friends, You have been my friends for a very long time When I needed you, you were always there When I was in tears, you would say it's not fair but somehow, you always made me feel better So thank YOU my FRIENDS, for all the support. Your never ending love. You so are a big part of my survival, my fight. I LOVE YOU ALL. (and now off for number 8.....think my cute docs will like todays dress 179. Photo on 9-22-16 at 11.01 AM 180. Photo on 9-22-16 at 11.01 AM #2 181. Photo on 9-22-16 at 11.01 AM #3 182. Photo on 9-22-16 at 11.02 AM p1297

But can't wait to be back on LIT and thank you ALL personally. ( so if anyone is in Grand Central or 3th Ave today, this is silly EMM, say hi ) And yep my hair is slowly growing back. Eyebrows are back. Under lashes still not.....

... 183. Photo on 9-26-16 at 11.11 AM 184. Photo on 9-26-16 at 11.11 AM #2 185. Photo on 9-26-16 at 11.12 AM 186. Photo on 9-26-16 at 11.13 AM 1338

For Mara (and all the posters, lurkers here) and ,since its Purple Monday 187. IMG_2765 p4225

Its Tuesday somewhere right So moi, scars and all.... (so don't open if you don't want to see) 188. Titty Tuesday p4664

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my wonderful sweet amazing LIT friends. And YEAH only 4 more , good thing because I start to look like a half boiled lobster A few pictures I took yesterday, guess it was the last time to wear one of my little summer dresses. Today its dark, chilly and brrrrrrrr. Have a wonderful day, with loads of smiles, laughter and naughty time. I m for sure smiling 189. IMG_2814 190. rsz_1img_2815 191. rsz_img_2816 192. rsz_img_2817 193. IMG_2810 p1367

Good -Morning my sweet coffee - tea lovers. Anyone wants to meet me at this coffee place? Its next to Grand Central, my treat194. coffee_or_tea_on_me p1081

Evening my sweet ones, I know posting twice today But it will be an early morning for me tomorrow, blood work, radiation, check up with my oncologist.....
And Yeahh after tomorrow only 2 to go...... I still have monthly check ups, blood work, scans...and being on hormone treatment for the next 5 years. So since I m alone (hubby is in Seoul) my kitty cats, Assie and Ayke are keeping me company in our big bed...., there so sweet . Love love YOU ALL, and can't wait to finally be back here, instead of leaving this quick messages for YOU ALL. And now to sleep to get some much needed rest, this one is tired, her body is tired, but still smiling thanks to YOU ALL. But THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NEVER ENDING SUPPORT.
195. IMG_2800 196. IMG_2801 197. IMG_2802 198. IMG_2806 199. IMG_2807 p1381

Just little silly moi, trying to be "Artsy " 200. EMM p25

My friends, after 8 months of treatments , its over. Well the treatments, I did it.
I still have weekly check ups for now, scans....
I so hope it worked....now that its over, those thoughts are crossing my mind.
Next week I start a 5 year hormone treatment to avoid that the cancer will return.
Its chemo pill, in a low dose.
For now I m packed ( 8 days)in with medical pads for the radiation burns and blisters, and to get the swelling down. My B boob is right now a DD ready to burst.
Its painful but still smiling I m done , YEAHHHHHH.

Love you ALL MY FRIENDS, and thank you all again.
Here some silly pictures I took last week, when I still was able to wear clothes....right now ( I just changed in a very loose tee from hubby, can stand anything that touch my skin.) And one from the changing room at NYU, all packed up......
201. Photo on 9-29-16 at 8.33 AM 202. Photo on 9-29-16 at 8.33 AM #2 203. Photo on 9-29-16 at 8.35 AM 204. Photo on 9-29-16 at 8.36 AM #2 205. IMG_2861 p1424

My sweet wonderful Lit friends. Hope you all having a great Saturday with loads of smiles, laughter, love, naughty time. I have been counting down with all of you to October the 3. Was hoping to be more here again. Was hoping to start working out, get my body back in shape. Instead I had the worst week ever. I have open radiation burns, from under my left arm and the whole left breast area. And my left boob is swollen to a double D. It F*** hurts like hell. I hate to complain because so many people are worse of than me, but FUck you Cancer. But still smiling my loves, it's a set back I had not counted on. But I can, will do this. And wearing my scars with proud. Sorry for complaining . Love you ALL. 💋❤️💋❤️🌸🌹🌷❤️💋
And a silly picture... Nooo no burn picture 😱. Just one from before radiation

206. image p1465

This 😳 💋❤️🌺🌹🌹🌸💋 207. image p644

A smile for you, an older picture 208. A smile for you p1609

(here one of me I always loved, its an oldie....there is a boob in it ) 209. B&W in DC p291

Martino, a Belgium sandwich. ( french bread with mustard, mayo, ketchup, ground beef, onions, pickles ) YUmmmm 210. Martino p1339

HAPPY HUMP DAY MY SWEET WONDERFUL ONES.

Its a beautiful Fall day here, so I m smiling. I had a check up yesterday for the radiation burns, my oncologist had hoped for improvement. Ohhh well it will heal.
But got a high five from my nurse. Every week its vitals, and questions. So yesterday she asked me how I would rate my body 6 months after the double mastectomy. I told her, that I loved my body before with all its imperfections, and still love it the same scars and all. And I do. So she was wow and gave me a high five . And my loves since its October and breast cancer awareness month, here some silly pics of Emm in pink . The teddy, tee are presents from my sweet lovely Sassy
211. Photo on 10-12-16 at 10.48 AM #2 212. Photo on 10-12-16 at 10.50 AM 213. Photo on 10-12-16 at 10.50 AM #3 214. Photo on 10-12-16 at 10.53 AM #2 215. IMG_2887 p1509

Happy Thursday my sweet ones, anyone wants to join me on my lazy Thursday morning 216. Photo on 10-13-16 at 11.37 AM #2 p1176

Such wonderful images here, LOVE LOVE THEM ALL. So a little present ( my poor take on making a collage with all of your ART PICTURES) Thank you so much for sharing and for the smile on my face. And so hope I did not forgot anyone 217. photovisi-download-2 p427

Happy Friday everyone, Yeah its week-end. (and thank you all for yesterday's comments on my picture, one of these days I will replay ) But it was such a beautiful crisp morning here, with sunlight.... and coffee so , only thing missing was YOU ALL to share, and mmmm maybe some chocolates form our Boss 218. Coffee in the morning sunlight p1204

Happy Tuesday , my sweet wonderful ones. Its summer again in NY, woooowwwww. 219. IMG_2937 p1550

SassySheDevil I wont be dressing up for Halloween, but it is my husband and I's "Dating" anniversary, so we are going to dinner and a movie. 28 years together 220. 2016-10-01 18.55.01ForLit 221. img1475986188284ForLit p1625

Ok Emmy said she was going to have a super busy day today and I don't want to make you all wait. So for now, I'll link one of her Halloween pictures until she can come post them herself. Complete with Emmy smile. 222. IMG_6495 p1644

She sent me a message this morning. She slept a lot of yesterday away and is back in the city today doing a bone scan. She will go to see her Oncologist later today, so I am going to bet that by the time she gets home, she will be tired and sleep again. So picture number 2. lol Darn I really wanted her to post these!!! Since I'm linking them. I hope she still will. 223. IMG_1150 p1664

My sweet wonderful Lit friends. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE WONDERFUL POSTS. Great news is my breast cancer is under control. I don't have to see my oncologists (chemo & radiation) for 4 months . But still waiting for tests results, bone scan and dermatologist who did a biopsy of a mole she didn't liked. Fingers crossed. And than 2 more tests, gynecologist in 2 weeks and colonoscopy. If all comes back clear I finally can this year behind me, so fingers, toes crossed. But feeling great, tired with going from one doctor to the other. The weather was so great so I went from uptown to downtown and back.....did so many miles on foot this week but it was great walking in NYC. And than today I got a package in the mail with wonderful gifts from Sassy..... yes you all will see tomorrow when I take pictures..... I will be dressed from head to to.....not much in the middle but hey will be fun taking pictures with her gifts.... And I know Halloween pictures.... Thank you Sassy for starting to post them, so here are the rest.....I love you all, and thank thank than YOU for you support, you so are all LOVED AND FAMILY. 224. Photo on 10-31-16 at 12.25 PM #2 225. Photo on 10-31-16 at 12.25 PM 226. Photo on 10-31-16 at 12.27 PM 227. Photo on 10-31-16 at 12.29 PM 228. IMG_3004 p1670

This is fun idea. And I had fun.... so here are mine edited pictures of sexy sweet JP. 229. rsz_img_3648edit** 230. rsz_3img_3648edit** p9

My boobies who are finally healed. So I m back to 34B . Few more months and than the reconstruction, but so happy how they already look now. So yep very proud Emm, scars and all. 231. IMG_2976 p4899

LOVE this thread. YOU LADIES ROCK, love those pictures you ALL posted.
+ 50 is just amazing. For you all sweet sexy LADIES, (and a pic of me with my wig.....)
232. Emm almost 56 p2813

Sweet darling Fred, just wanted to say HI. Hope your doing better. Sending you all my love and loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss: 233. A smile for YOU p1602

My sweet hubby surprised me with a present last week. A surviver breast cancer ring. It has a diamond on the left = diagnosed, a diamond on the right = treatments and the pink diamond = survival So sweet so what better place to share with ALL of YOU that helped me all those months and the months to come. THANK YOU AGAIN 234. IMG_3050 p4337

I love you my sweet wonderful Lit friends. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING. Some silly pictures I made with the AMAZING GIFTS FROM SASSY, 235. Photo on 11-5-16 at 10.18 AM 236. Photo on 11-5-16 at 10.15 AM #3 237. Photo on 11-5-16 at 10.15 AM #2 238. Photo on 11-5-16 at 10.14 AM 239. Photo on 11-5-16 at 10.15 AM p1718

I love this thread. Amazing sweet sexy sensual pictures of amazing couples. So here are 2 throwback pictures of me and my love. 240. qYEOHBE 241. GGYdIEh p429

This is so much fun So my fun with sexy numeniusa & tallies pictures Thanks for the fun and making me smile doing sexy ladies. 242. Sexy numeniusa** 243. Sexy Talli** p42

I so love this thread..... An "oldie" from me..... 244. EMM last year..... p910

Thanks sweetie, well next to yours of course Ladies hurry only few left 245. Sexy JP's calender** p44

A drawing for your coffee place 246. My drawing of CD** p55

My sweet wonderful friends, THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THOSE POSTS.
I SO LOVE YOU ALL. I do feel bad for not responding like I did before the big C hit me. {EMMY NEVER FEEL BAD EVERY ONE KNOWS YOU WILL WHEN YOU FEEL BETTER} But getting stronger every day, SO I WILL AGAIN. Just know your posts KEEP ME FIGHTING. I had a busy day, cleaning, cooking, my little one and my future son in law are here in the morning. Its my hubby's 60 birthday this week-end. So happy to see them, and this time I m back to being mamsie. Instead of being poorly. So big smiles here... and counting the hours they will be here. So my loves have a great week-end, and see you all Monday.... its so good to be back and feeling my little old self again.
LOVE YOU ALL. (some silly pics.... sweet dreams )
247. IMG_2982 248. IMG_3035 p1736

For HR , with Aquarius 249. HR** p112

For sweet sexy beautiful Kitty, she is glowing in the candlelight. 2250. For Kitty** p113

HAPPY SUNDAY, my sweet wonderful sexy amazing friends. Its a beautiful sunny but cold day here. And I m so happy with my little one home. Its going to be another beautiful day. Sweet and loads of my friends. (and mmmm whats better than the fire place burning and being naked , yep company anyone to join me ) 251. IMG_2973 252. IMG_2975 253. IMG_2979 p1753

Happy Hump Day my sweet wonderful friends. Update on my Assie. We went to the Vet. Aussie had a mild stroke. But he is in no pain, still eating and drinking and going to his litter. Still very shaky on his legs. But the vet told us he would that would improve in a few days. So he is still with us, for how long don't know. He might get an other stroke.... or slowly fading away. Soon as we see his is in pain, can't eat, drink, go to the litter, we will let him sleep in. But the vet told us that for nowhe is not in pain, and that we should enjoy the time that we have left with him. He is my buddy for 16 years... my real American, born in NJ on the 4th of July. So fingers crossed I will have him for a little time more, he is such a big part of our family. Thank you all for your wishes. 254. rsz_img_1501 255. rsz_img_1768 p1790

Happy wonderful Thursday my sexy Lit friends. Hope everyone is smiling, happy, naughty..... Now my friends, witch pair of my new panties do you love best, (and thank you ALL again, Assie is doing so much better, he is getting grumpy again) And since its Throwback Thursday, I throw in 2 "oldies" 256. Blue 257. Grey 258. Pink 259. Dreaming 260. Emm @ 2015 p1803

Glad you love the coffee cups. I made you some coffee 261. photofacefun_com_1479413856 p1357

Never to old to wear leather pants, and I m loving mine 262. Leather pants 263. Leather pants 1 264. Leather pants 2 p2825

My little attempt to recreate Venus of Arles. Ladies that posted here, I so admire you ALL. Its hard but fun, specially I had to loose my glasses .
But here is is......including the apple and lea
265. Photo on 11-18-16 at 9.52 AM p761

Happy Friday my sweet ones. Just a quick drive by. Off to the city in a bit, for test number 3. After that 2 more to go. Fingers crossed, but I m feeling great.
But I so want to say FUCK YOU CANCER, NOT WITH THIS ONE. And it will be a beautiful day to walk around in the city. Sweet and loads of my friends and wearing this.....
266. Photo on 11-18-16 at 9.57 AM 267. Photo on 11-18-16 at 9.58 AM #2 268. Photo on 11-18-16 at 10.01 AM 269. Photo on 11-18-16 at 10.01 AM #2 270. Photo on 11-18-16 at 10.03 AM p1819

Eye catching...let's see a rear view. Here you go 271. Photo on 11-18-16 at 9.58 AM p2843

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS, I M SO THANKFULL 272. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.45 PM 273. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.43 PM 274. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.41 PM 275. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.43 PM #3 276. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.46 PM P1847

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY SWEET WONDERFUL FRIENDS. Have a wonderful day with your families, friends, loved ones. And I m so THANKFUL for ALL OF YOU. 277. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.43 PM #2 278. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.46 PM #2 279. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.42 PM #4 280. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.45 PM #2 281. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.42 PM #3 P1862

Only 29 days to Christmas, so time to bump this up 282. Keeping Santa's hat safe 283. Dear Santa p773

FRED, so happy you started a new thread. ( my still under construction boobs, if you don't want to see scars, don't open) 284. 34B scars and all.... p80

I so love decorating for Christmas Still loads to do, but getting there 285. IMG_3152 286. IMG_3153 287. IMG_3148 288. IMG_3121 p780

Happy Count down Sunday to Christmas my sweet ones. Anyone else decorating today, and wanted to share ? I just finished my Advent wreath. 289. Advent wreath 290. Christmas morning 2015 291. Christmas 2015 p783

thighs 292. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.46 PM #3 p454

Relaxing my old bones in a very relaxing bath. Chemo pills are doing a number on me😢. But loving life And 2 more months before hitting 56. FYC but I fuck you harder 293. image p1891

Since I just took a nice bubble bath.... and feel relax and cozy. My little attempt to recreate Sleeping Bather, by Renoir:, just hope the guy doesn't turn over in his grave (and made a drawing of the silly picture, and like it ) 294. Photo on 11-29-16 at 11.28 AM 295. B0BD5F3A-636C-4AC2-93AB-8090712DEF66 p852

For Titty Tuesday. My still under construction titties 296. image p38

I finally finished my porch, yeah . Now its up to hubby to get rid of the cables there everywhere But still think it looks great..... And a silly picture, that darn snow man tried to grab my boob 297. IMG_3168 298. rsz_1img_3169 299. IMG_3193 p797

I m still laughing, was taking silly pictures for LIT. And when viewing them. It looks my snowman is trying to touch my boob....I shared it in the countdown to Christmas thread, but wanted to share it here to. And yep it feels good to be silly 300. Naughty snowman p1902

Happy Hump Day my sweet wonderful Lit friends. You All know that I have been thinking what to do after my reconstruction. Even the reconstruction won't be for another few months, and than another 4 months waiting for the tattoos. Since I loved my nipples, they where so great and sensitive , the idea of 3D ones put me off. Since my boobs will be "decoration" with no feelings at all, toying with a nice tattoo over the scar. But I want to be tasteful and not over the top. So I found some put one ones to try some out. And really like this ones. Just not in gold. If anyone has idea's please share..... Now another thing, I m horrible afraid of needles.... 301. IMG_3207 302. IMG_3208 p1915

Request Happy Hump Day my sweet wonderful Lit friends. You All know that I have been thinking what to do after my reconstruction. Even the reconstruction won't be for another few months, and than another 4 months waiting for the tattoos. Since I loved my nipples, they where so great and sensitive , the idea of 3D ones put me off. Since my boobs will be "decoration" with no feelings at all, toying with a nice tattoo over the scar. But I want to be tasteful and not over the top. So I found some put one ones to try some out. And really like this ones. Just not in gold. Since so many here are so talented with editing and putting on colors, any idea's Now another thing, I m horrible afraid of needles.... 303. rsz_img_3207 304. rsz_img_3208 p371

Thinking of YOU my sweet wonderful Darling Fred. Sending you hugs, loads of :heart:and plenty of lingering:kiss: 305. Photo on 11-29-16 at 3.33 PM #2 p1624

306. Emm's thighs p503

OHHH MY, I have tears in my eyes.... AlliaPotestas edited my picture I posted yesterday in the photo editing thread and I M SO LOVING IT. She did the most amazing job, and I think this is so me..... So wanted to share her amazing art here to. 307. AlliaPotestas art tatoos 2 308. AlliaPotestas 1 p1920

309. Just Emm p 1081

Anyone else looking for Santa (some recycled oldies) 310. Do I see Santa 311. Maybe I will see Santa from here p824

Still under construction, 312. image1 p162

My little attempt. (with wig...) 313. Photo on 12-10-16 at 10.12 AM p957

My sweet wonderful Lit friends, THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING HERE. It just warms my heart that in my absence you kept this thread alive. 314. Photo on 12-14-16 at 10.24 AM 315. Photo on 12-14-16 at 10.22 AM #2 P927

MY SWEET WONDERFUL AMAZING FRIENDS. Catching up here made me smile. And feeling so blessed with YOU ALL AS MY FRIENDS. 316. IMG_3234 317. Photo on 12-10-16 at 10.13 AM 318. Photo on 12-14-16 at 10.22 AM 319. Photo on 12-14-16 at 10.25 AM #2 p1985

HonorableRogue, send me this picture in pm, he played with the picture I posted with the tattoos . I m loving this, so wanted to share it. Thank you HonorableRogue, that was so sweet of YOU. 320. Green Emmy p1988

Happy Saturday my sweet wonderful friends. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. I m having a great time, its so great to spend time with my mom. 321. Photo on 12-10-16 at 10.16 AM #2 322. Photo on 12-10-16 at 10.16 AM #3 323. Photo on 12-14-16 at 10.22 AM #3 324. Photo on 11-22-16 at 5.48 PM 325. Photo on 11-29-16 at 3.31 PM #2 p2015

Merry Christmas sweet wonderful Tali. Wishing you the most wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. Got these socks and bear from Sassy Maybe our bears need a play date 326. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.17 AM #3 p1145

(not much cleavage but give me a few more months ) 327. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.03 AM #3 p44

Merry Christmas my sweet wonderful Fred. Know thinking of YOU. Sending you loads of :kiss:& all my :heart: 328. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.13 AM p1627

Have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. 329. IMG_3304 p1029

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my sweet wonderful amazing, caring friends.I m so blessed with ALL OF YOU. Your never ending love, support make this the most wonderful CHRISTMAS EVER.I m so blessed with all of you 330. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.13 AM #2 331. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.14 AM #2 332. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.08 AM 333. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.12 AM 334. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.03 AM p2083

Merry Christmas for the sweet host here and all the posters. Have a wonderful day with your loved ones. 335. Photo on 12-24-16 at 9.11 AM #3 p728

Merry Christmas to our wonderful host and all the posters here. Wishing you ALL a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. Cheers. 336. Merry Christmas p1487

I always loved Varga, its sexy, sensual. So when I saw this thread, I knew I had a 30 year old La Perla body , in my vintage lingerie drawer. So my little attempt to recreate this Varga picture, 337. alberto-vargas-pinup-artist_48 338. Photo on 12-31-16 at 9.58 AM #2 p60

HAPPY NEW YEAR, my sweet wonderful friends. Thank you for your NEVER ENDING love, friendship, support in 2016. I couldn't have done it without YOU.
I cried yesterday, no tears of sadness, but tears oh happiness, that I made it to 2017, THANKS TO YOU ALL. But 2016 was yesterday, so now a time to look forward to healing, getting healthier and more silly again
339. Photo on 12-31-16 at 9.54 AM #2 340. Photo on 12-31-16 at 9.59 AM 341. Photo on 12-31-16 at 9.59 AM #2 342. Photo on 12-31-16 at 10.00 AM #2 343. Photo on 12-31-16 at 10.01 AM #3 p2141

Since Varga loved body suits, I Resurface some "oldies" that I always liked, and hope you ALL will to 344. I want you 345. Come to Emm 346. Wanne play with me p91

Happy New year my sweet wonderful Fred, wishing you nothing but the best.
Know you are loved by me, and ALL HERE.
347. Photo on 10-14-16 at 6.07 PM #2 p1630

My sweet wonderful Lit friends, so sorry for my absence again. Been a hard week, my mom in Belgium is really poorly and it breaks my heart me being in NY and not being able to care for her. And I m having my last test this Tuesday colonoscopy , and its freaking me out. Not the test it self but I went through Thyroid cancer, breast cancer I m just scared to get some bad news. But great news is I will have my new boobies February 7 Yeahhhh. It will be just 2 days shy of my diagnose of having breast cancer so a great ending of a hard year and hopefully a start to forget and healing. And my lovely sweet Sassy will come over 4 months later to hold my hand when I get the tattoos. I love her for that. But her poor hands, I m so scared of needles. And yes there will be loads of pictures But thank you all, I couldn't have done it WITHOUT YOU ALL. and of course some silly pictures 348. rsz_img_3371 349. IMG_3373 350. IMG_3375 351. IMG_3376 352. IMG_3372 p2181

My sweet wonderful amazing Lit friends. I M so happy, my last test, the one I was so afraid of (family history) came back a 100% healthy. So Yeahhh I m finally on the road to recovery. And in 4 weeks I will have my new boobies. Thank you ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT, without YOU all I couldn't have done it. YOU ALL ARE MY HERO'S. And thank you for letting me share last years travels with YOU. Sassy my love, can't wait to hold your hand, and going for my tattoos, we are going to have so much fun. Ok of for a much needed nap, yesterday and last night was euhmmm mostly reading in my library . (but of course this needs some silly pics, some leftovers, and 2 new ones, number 4 has scars, you even can see the big one under my arms where they took away the 18 lymph nodes , so if you don't want to see that, don't open. But I m proud of my scars, there mine. ) 353. rsz_1img_3137 354. rsz_3img_3134 355. rsz_img_3136 356. rsz_img_3188 357. IMG_3381 p2206

Friday I have my pre surgery check up, fingers crossed that I will have my new boobies in 2 weeks . The expanders are starting to feel like concrete and not feeling to good. So hopefully all will be ok and I will get rid of those on February 7, and feel better. I love you ALL , and feel so bad for the lack of replaying to YOU all and the wonderful pm/s , emails. But I will get there, so you all for your patience. (and some silly old pictures) 358. Emm with rose petals 359. A smile for YOU ALL 360. Emm's bumm 361. I love mirrors 362. With boobies p2279

Good Morning my sweet special LIT loves. You ALL so warm my heart with your sweet posts. I can't thank YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR IT. As you can see on on the pictures, being lazy this morning , so off to shower(anyone free ) And than of to baking 50 Luikse waffles (it are Belgium sugar waffles ) So I will be busy. But love that. Sweet lingering and ALL MY for YOU ALL 363. Original picture 364. Emm in B&W 365. Luikse waffles p2293

HAPPY TGIF, my sweet ones. Off to the city in a bit, for my pre-surgery tests.
Hopefully all will be ok, so I can have my boobies back on February 7 Have a wonderful day.
366. Hopefully I can wear this soon, p2305

My sweet wonderful Lit loves, sorry for my absence. Its been a hard week. My reconstruction surgery is this Tuesday . But I had to let go of all the meds that help me with my chemo pills. So I have been suffering.... But still happy that this Tuesday I can finally closure to what started a year ago. I hope you all will forgive me (and I still feel bad about it, and its also a reason that I avoid LIT that I can't response you all, and can't post on threads that I love) I m just so tired. But I know loads of you are worried about my absence But still smiling and hopefully those bra's will be filled up again soon. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS JOURNEY WITHOUT YOU ALL. BUT STILL FUCK YOU CANCER. 367. New ones Februabry 7 368. Just legs 369. Don't open now , if you don't like scars, but soon there will be tattoos 370. just a smile for you all 371. oeps naked EMM p2344

I just got the phone call. My reconstruction surgery is tomorrow at 12.30. So I should be home with new boobies in the evening. I m exited but scarred. Just hope this is the end of a long hard road. BUT I COULDENT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL NEVER ENDING SUPPORT AND LOVE. 372. New boobies tomorrow !!!! 373. Tomorrow this bra will fit again !!!! 373. I m in a spring time mood p2371

For Titty Tuesday. Just know there are scars, but hopefully less next week after my reconstruction surgery today. But I m still proud of my boobies, scars and all. 374. Next week new boobie pictures p417

Afternoon my sweet wonderful Lit friends.
I so hope everyone on the East Coast is safe. Still very snowy and windy here.

But I m doing OK. As Sassy told you all. Surgery went well, the pain is OK.
My doctor just opened the scar to put in the implants. But all the bumps are gone, so happy with that. (I already stopped taking the Vicodin, just taking Tylenol ) And I think my new boobies are already looking great. Minimal swelling. But can't wait till next Wednesday till I see my Dr and the plastic wrap comes off. And than waiting for it to heal, so I can do the last stage, tattoos. Its also an emotional day today, a year ago on February 9 I got diagnosed. Its been a hard year, but also a year I learned a lot. BUT I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT, YOUR LOVE, YOUR FRIENDSHIP. Thank you for letting me sharing this road with YOU ALL. (and of course some silly pics, scars all still covered so guess there ok)
375. IMG_3463 376. IMG_3464 377. IMG_3455 378. IMG_3460 379. IMG_3452 p2427

Happy Sunday my wonderful ones. What a yuck cold snowy day here again.
Perfect day to stay in bed , MMMMM. I m doing really great, no pain, and boobies starting to look / feel amazing. I m soo HAPPY. But new boobies need new panties.
380. IMG_3481 381. IMG_3476 382. IMG_3477 383. IMG_3485 p2454

Sweet wonderful posters here, wishing you all wonderful Valentine's day. Love catching up here, and admire all the beautiful boobies. And of course a happy Titty Tuesday 384. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.00 AM #3 470

My sweet wonderful Fred, wanted to wish you a wonderful Valentine's Day. Know you loved, and we all care so much about you. You are so caring. 385. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.05 AM #3 p1634

And of course some silly Valentine pictures. Yes the bandages are still on, and can;t wait for tomorrow when they come off. They are starting to itch .
And having sponge baths is fun for a few days, but darn I want to have a soak in my bath. But thank god for short hair,
386. Photo on 2-14-17 at 9.58 AM 387. Photo on 2-14-17 at 9.59 AM 388. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.00 AM #2 389. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.01 AM #3 390. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.01 AM #2 p2484

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL. You all are special to me, and in my heart. Thank to YOU ALL, thanks to you ALL, I survived a hard year, and I m still smiling. I haven't been here much the last months, but whenever I post, you all embrace me again. So for ALL OF YOU, have the most wonderful day with your loved ones. And I LOVE YOU ALL. Because Today my heart beats love for all of YOU. You ALL have been so loyal and understanding, supportive every step of the way. 391. Happy Valentine's day p10

Happy Valentine's Day my sweet friends here. YOU ALL are my Valentine's. Without your love support, I would not be smiling right now. So thank YOU. I had my reconstruction surgery last week. So happy that the expanders and the saline are out. No more concrete boobies, but back to soft ones . My test results are coming back great, so that is a relief. But still a long road, 5 years on chemo pills to prevent the cancer from coming back. And there days that they really do a number on me, specially my bones. But I m not complaining. I know that a lot of people are worst of than me. And I think of YOU all the time, YOU ALL are in my http://pho.to/AcGH6 So Happy Valentine's Day, and FYC 392. e21cc86b_o p2837

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, to all the wonderful sweet sexy ladies that post here. And all the gentlemen that love us. 393. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.01 AM p3142

Happy Hump Day my sweet wonderful Lit friends. Thank you ALL so much for the Valentine's wishes . I will be off to the city in a bit, to see my plastic surgeon. I can't wait to see the result. And of course to be rid of the very itchy bandages . So hopefully tonight I can do a long soak in my bath. Promise new silly boobie pictures tomorrow. For now some Valentine leftovers. Have a wonderful day my sweet ones. 394. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.03 AM 395. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.03 AM #2 396. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.03 AM #3 397. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.04 AM 398. Photo on 2-14-17 at 10.04 AM #2 p2501

Little update. I m back home from seeing my plastic surgeon. I m really happy with the result. The scars are still taped. The stitches didn't dissolve, will need a few more days. But was funny, my doctor told me, I have to tell you something. I was ok. He was well I made them a little bigger than you asked for, its still a 34B but fuller. So there was me thinking it was the swelling lol. But I m happy. The right one is still a little bruised, but it will fade. I m still not allowed to take a bath, but i m able to quickly shower, as long as I m with my back to the water. And no lifting, exercise, or laying on my tummy. Will have another check up in 2 weeks. But I m a very happy EMM. 399. IMG_3505 400. IMG_3506 p2510

401. My new 43B boobies p920

You all are so amazing and I can't say it enough, THANK YOU. (and of course some silly pictures, bath ones (no worries, just an itsy bit of water), and a new bra and panties, to spoil the new girl 402. IMG_3509 403. IMG_3512 404. IMG_3513 405. Photo on 2-17-17 at 9.51 AM #2 p2537

Happy Friday my sweet coffee lovers, its Happy hour. Anyone free to join me 406. Happy Hour !!!! p1637

Happy Saturday my sweet wonderful ones. What a beautiful sunny day it is. I m so smiling, I got my first haircut . Life is great. And I m starting to get used to my short hair.... and the grey color. It felt so great that even a simple thing as getting a haircut feels like I won a million $. And I even might treat me with a mani & pedi So here some silly pictures, 407. Photo on 2-18-17 at 11.04 AM 408. Photo on 2-18-17 at 11.04 AM #2 409. Photo on 2-18-17 at 11.05 AM #3 410. Photo on 2-18-17 at 11.49 AM 411. Photo on 2-18-17 at 11.50 AM #3 p 2554

Happy Monday my loved ones. I so hope everyone had a great one, even its Monday Had no time to take new silly pictures, but here some from last year before my new boobies . Sometimes its just fun going through memory lane...
412. rsz_img_0541 413. rsz_img_0544 414. rsz_img_0581 415. rsz_img_1479 p2578

My lovelies, hope every one is having a great Hump Day. I sure did 416. Do you like my red nails p2604

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES. Its going to be a great day, sun is out, I m feeling great, and YOU ALL so made me smile, this early morning. I will be back later, but wanted to leave some silly pictures. 417. Photo on 2-24-17 at 8.07 AM 418. Photo on 2-24-17 at 8.27 AM 419. Photo on 2-24-17 at 8.28 AM #2 p2628

Happy Hump Day my sweet wonderful friends. Thank YOU ALL so much for the sweet birthday wishes. I feel so bad for not responding. But its been a hard 2 weeks. I had a long talk with my oncologist. She told me, that I have Cancer, that my body is been through a lot this past year. And that its still adjusting. I do embrace the good days, but I hate that I m so tired all the time. Good thing is she gave me medication to deal with the bone pain for the chemo pills. So fingers crossed. Good news is, tomorrow we are leaving for Austria for our yearly ski vacation. Will be so great to see our friends, we missed last year. Even I can't ski (doctors orders, still recovering from my reconstruction), but at least I can walk, enjoy hopefully some sun, read, and enjoy the company of our friends. Know I LOVE YOU ALL, AND COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT, WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT. and now off for some pampering, facial, nails.....so FYC (and of course some silly picture 420. Photo on 3-1-17 at 11.13 AM 421. Photo on 3-1-17 at 11.14 AM #2 422. Photo on 3-1-17 at 11.15 AM #2 423. Photo on 3-1-17 at 11.17 AM 424. Photo on 3-1-17 at 11.17 AM #2 p2718

Happy titty hump day 425. image p641

But smiling big time, as Sassy said I put up my Easter decoration and the house looks so cozy. No matter what , life goes on and its great, no matter what. So here some silly pictures, the 5 first of many Love you all. And thank you so much for keeping my silly thread going, and I know I so need to catch up, and I will 426. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.45 PM #2 427. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.45 PM 428. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.46 PM 429. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.47 PM #2 430. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.47 PM p2815

And more 431. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.48 PM 432. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.51 PM #2 433. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.52 PM #2 434. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.52 PM #3 435. Photo on 3-29-17 at 7.53 PM p2816

My healing 34B... 436. IMG_3769 p1141

Bumping this back to page one, with:) And a happy 56 here 437. IMG_3614 p3184

My sweet wonderful darling Fred. Thinking of you, and know YOU ARE LOVED. 438. IMG_3617 439. IMG_3620 p1666

Hand 440. IMG_3615 p4469

Hope you all love pineapples 441. IMG_3745 442. IMG_3752 443. IMG_3764 p2838

Happy Monday my sweet ones. The sun is out, so I m smiling. Have a wonderful day, and here my healing boobies 444. 34B p2857

My sweet wonderful Fred, hope your resting. Know always in my thoughts & heart Sending you loads of kisses 445. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM p1674

HAPPY EASTER, my sweet wonderful friends. Thank you so much for all the wonderful posts. Been a rough 2 weeks, but the infection finally cleared up. So I m feeling great again, so is the smile, and being silly . Thank YOU ALL AGAIN.
446. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.18 PM #2 447. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.19 PM #2 448. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.19 PM 449. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.20 PM 450. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.18 PM p2948

Happy Easter to all the posters here. (still 34B ) 451. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM #4 p1230

Happy Easter Monday my sweet sexy ones. I hope everyone had a great Easter and silly fun with the bunny YOU ALL (and my silly strip tease attempt )
Sweet Emmy, thank you! You know how I love watching you do strip tease!!!
452. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.12 PM
453. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.13 PM
454. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.13 PM #2
455. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.13 PM #3
*** 445. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM ***
456. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM #2
p2967

Bit More with in the rules

457. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.14 PM #3
458. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.15 PM OMG WOW..Take it off you sexy goddess p2969

Happy Tuesday my sweet wonderful ones. Feels so great that I finally can oil massage my boobies again. And love sharing with you all. Hope this link will work 459. IMG_3792 movie p2983

Happy Thursday my sweet lovely amazing friends. Thank you all for the sweet comments on my little boob vid . Now please me 460. Photo on 4-20-17 at 10.34 AM 461. Photo on 4-20-17 at 10.35 AM 462. Photo on 4-20-17 at 10.35 AM #2 463. Photo on 4-20-17 at 10.36 AM p3005

Bumping this back to page one Yep still a happy 56 young one 464. Photo on 4-20-17 at 10.36 AM #2 p3206

Well Friday is cleaning day (while having my music on and singing and dancing). But wanted to put away the Easter decoration first, and since I m in a silly mood .A few pictures. 465. Photo on 4-21-17 at 10.06 AM 466. Photo on 4-21-17 at 10.07 AM 467. Photo on 4-21-17 at 10.10 AM 468. Photo on 4-21-17 at 10.19 AM 469. Photo on 4-21-17 at 10.14 AM p3019

Emmy dance 470. Movie on 4-21-17 at 12.54 PM p3026

Bump 471. rsz_photo_on_4-21-17_at_1017_am p2569

Hands 472. rsz_photo_on_4-21-17_at_1010_am p4493

Hope you ALL have a wonderful Saturday and know I YOU ALL. (just some silly pics what I m wearing today) 473. Photo on 4-29-17 at 9.55 AM 474. Photo on 4-29-17 at 9.56 AM 475. Photo on 4-29-17 at 9.58 AM 476. Photo on 4-29-17 at 9.57 AM #2 477. Photo on 4-29-17 at 9.57 AM #3 p3066

Happy Monday afternoon my sweet ones. Anyone in the mood for a snack....., Emm's got them 478. Ice cream anyone ---- 479. Ice cream anyone ......... p3094

my "healing" 34B 480. Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.07 AM p1404

Thinking of you my darling Fred. 481. Photo on 4-30-17 at 5.53 PM #3 p1681

Bump Yeah it's Titty Tuesday 482. IMG_3819 p917

Most of you know I m from Belgium, but the US is my home. My heart, my life is here. So stars and stripes for you all 483. Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.02 AM 484. Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.02 AM #3 485. Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.03 AM 486. Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.04 AM #2 487. Photo on 4-28-17 at 11.06 AM p3110

The deck is open for coffee, tea, or ..... 488. Anyone to join me p1732

DiJiT My sweet sexy pirate, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Wishing you a wonderful day, that all your dreams and wishes will come true. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. 489. A smile for you p3129

Happy TGIF my sweet wonderful friends. Hope everyone is safe here on the East Coast, darn its bad . I went for a check up to my plastic surgeon, the infection if finally cleared up. But I can't have tattoos till October. But he gave me a referral, they work with NYU. So I m going to make an appointment to talk. And hopefully they can make some fake ones of ideas I have. But anyone with ideas please share....Loads of and for YOU MY WONDERFUL LIT FRIENDS. (and because its such a yuck day, some silly pictures in bright undies) 490. IMG_3849 491. IMG_3847 492. IMG_3856 493. IMG_3853 p3143

Voice 494. Vocaroo_s0j5JMjGSIOF p401

Happy Saturday my sweet wonderful Lit friends, hope your day will be , Now can I be your little silly Tiger 495. Photo on 5-6-17 at 11.09 AM 496. Photo on 5-6-17 at 11.10 AM 497. Photo on 5-6-17 at 11.11 AM #2 498. Photo on 5-6-17 at 11.11 AM #3 499. Photo on 5-6-17 at 11.12 AM p3163

You want chocolate, I m glad to provide you some , Belgium ones of course
500. Chocolate for sweet Tallulah82 p96

Titty Tuesday 501. Photo on 5-6-17 at 11.15 AM p991

Ms Emmy decided to join us for a threesome 502. ThreesomeCollage-B&WTnmanSassyMs Emmy p3051

My sweet wonderful Lit friends, thank you again for all the sweet comments. Sassy thank you for sharing the paired picture here, it was so much fun doing, and loved having Tman in the middle . So here a few more silly ones in hubbies white shirt. 503. Photo on 5-21-17 at 12.24 PM #3 504. Photo on 5-21-17 at 12.24 PM 505. Photo on 5-21-17 at 12.27 PM 506. Photo on 5-21-17 at 12.28 PM #2 507. Photo on 5-21-17 at 12.27 PM #2 p3282

some silly pictures from last Friday, what I was wearing to see my doctors 508. Photo on 5-19-17 at 12.40 PM #2 509. Photo on 5-19-17 at 12.41 PM #2 510. Photo on 5-19-17 at 12.41 PM 511. Photo on 5-19-17 at 12.42 PM 512. Photo on 5-19-17 at 12.42 PM #2

Haha look who wanted another threesome!! Emmy joining Mistheory and Sassy 513. ThreesomeCopyEmMisSass p

I such had a great time with the little one, it was so fun to play mamsie again .
But missed you all and wanted to say hi and of course to show you ALL how much I love pearls
514. Photo on 6-1-17 at 10.07 AM 515. Photo on 6-1-17 at 10.08 AM 516. Photo on 6-1-17 at 10.10 AM #2 517. Photo on 6-1-17 at 10.10 AM 518. rsz_img_0544 p3346

Since its throwback Thursday I m going to post some oldies, when I had my boobies, do I miss them, yeah of course, but honestly proud of the new ones and scars and all. I m not a person that miss what is gone, I just embrace what I m now. If that makes sense. 519. .rsz_img_0541 520. rsz_img_0542 p3353

But I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL EVER ENOUGH FOR POSTING, FOR KEEP MAKING ME FIGHT , FOR MAKING ME SILLY WHEN I COME HERE. I SO LOVE YOU ALL. (and some silly pictures, yeah, this dress gives me cleavage lol....and boobies 521. This dress gaves me boobs 522. Thank you dress 523. Mirror picture 524. Legs p3376

Happy Sunday my sweet ones. You are so amazing with your posts, so smiling here. The weather here is so crappy but still love wearing my little dresses So me today. 525. image1 526. IMG_3893 527. IMG_3894
528. rsz_img_3895 529. rsz_img_3897 p3396

Hope to make you smile, with this picture my sweet Fred. 530. Today's panties p1701

Happy naughty Monday my sweet sexy ones 531. IMG_2963 532. IMG_3019
533. IMG_2904 p3409

Happy Tuesday my sweet sexy Lit friends. I can't believe the weather, Its a day to just stay in bed, cuddle, make sweet love. So I do hope you ALL will forgive me for wearing my fluffy socks again I reposted this one on the titty tuesday thread. Still love the tattoos. Just hope one day I will be brave enough to really do it. 534. rsz_image2 535. Socks in June ----.jpg 536. Titty Tuesday p3433

Happy Tiitty Tuesday. 537. rsz_image2 p1238

So here is Emm's dans La Belle France, boobies and all 538. La belle France 1 539. La belle France 2 540. La belle France 3 541. La belle France 4 542. La belle France 5 p3456 543. La belle France 6 544. La belle France 7 545. La belle France 8 546. La belle France 9 547. La Belle France 10 p3457

Happy Thursday my sweet Lit ones, thank you so much for all loving my trip to memory lane . Today i tried to recreate some silly pictures I always loved.... it was silly fun. So here the "oldies" not even sure what year I posted them, we where in France from 2009 till 2012.... so somewhere in between. Darn i m here long . So these are the new ones, , scars and all. But mmmm do I still love those little white shorts. 548. White shorts and tanlines 549. White shorts and tanlines 3 550. White shorts and tanlines 2 551. White shorts and tanlines 1 552. Photo on 6-8-17 at 1.02 PM 553. Photo on 6-8-17 at 1.03 PM 554. Photo on 6-8-17 at 1.04 PM 555. Photo on 6-8-17 at 1.06 PM 556. Photo on 6-8-17 at 1.07 PM p3474

557. IMG_3901 p3499

558. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.53 AM #4.jpg p1702

559. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.50 AM #4 560. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.50 AM #8 561. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.52 AM 562. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.52 AM #7 563. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.53 AM p3528

564. rsz_img_3902 p1306

565. FullSizeRender p350

566. IMG_3920 p3539

567. IMG_3951 p1777

568. IMG_3914 569. IMG_3915
570. IMG_3917 571. IMG_3918 p3553

572. rsz_rose_petals 575. rsz_rose_petals_1 576. rsz_rose_petals_2 p3577

577. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #3 p1709

578. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.00 PM #2 579. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #4 580. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #8 581. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #3. 581. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #8 p3598

582. 52073336125__04DC9B70-2C42-477D-9C50-0B22EF96C3B0 583. 52073340923__4AC4BF5B-CA21-4AFF-9C19-7CA57BE97A6E 584. 52073371306__CDB40DF4-9FB9-4B2E-A8B3-0569061B8A02 585. 52073372853__2A090611-0530-4737-A87F-6919BFC54E04 p3667

586. 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.11 AM #4 587. 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.12 AM #4. 588. 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.13 AM #4. 589. 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.12 AM #12 590. 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.17 AM #4. p3688

591. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.03 AM #2 592. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.03 AM #5 593. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.04 AM #2 594. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.04 AM #5. 595. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.05 AM #5 p3811

596. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.05 AM #8 597. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.06 AM #2. 598. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.07 AM #2 599. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.07 AM #5 600. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.08 AM p3812

Please get checked, please do daily self check ups, you never know, not even when you just had that mammogram, F*** C can just be there, so please my ladies do it. But even if you get F** breast cancer, know you can be proud of your scars I m.... 601. IMG_1021 p49

602. IMG_1019 603. IMG_1015 604. IMG_1020 p4095

605. IMG_1045 606. IMG_1012
607. 52884690688__442B4D41-177C-42DC-B97B-326822908F02 608. 52107562293__1EBE34F6-9198-4013-B61E-67B0F7D79F43 p4110

609. IMG_1117 610. IMG_1118 p4242

611. IMG_1257 612. IMG_1258
613. IMG_1259 p4461

614. IMG_1349 615. IMG_1303
616. IMG_1254 617. IMG_1255 p4481

618. IMG_1125 p1779

619. 01F44B62-8F18-45CD-9E5F-DC9D343F1CD8 p5281

620. 769E01F6-BA1F-4D69-9593-81024B8FB15A p2750

621. IMG_1454 622. IMG_1457 623. IMG_1459 p4595

624. Happy Birthday Fred p1797

625. Emm 1 626. emm 2 legs 627. Emm 3 628. Emm 4 629. Emm naughty p4701

630. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.00 PM #3.jpg 631. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM 632. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #4.jpg 633. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.04 AM #4.jpg 634. 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.52 AM #8.jpg p4767

635. Emmy's boobies p1177

636. Emm IN B&W p3191

637 -up on 6-15-17 at 10.52 AM #5.jpg p1828

638. 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM #2.jpg 639. 4-up on 7-4-17 at 9.13 AM #3.jpg 640. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.03 AM #3.jpg 641. 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.06 AM 642. Photo on 4-15-17 at 1.20 PM #2.jpg p4801

643. IMG_1740 644. IMG_1741
645. IMG_1742 646. IMG_1743
647 IMG_1745 p4816

648. IMG_1740 649. IMG_1741
650. IMG_1742 651. IMG_1743
652. IMG_1745 p4816

653. Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM 654. Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM #2 655. Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM #3 656. IMG_1850 p4866

657. Photo on 10-12-18 at 10.20 AM 658. Photo on 10-12-18 at 10.21 AM #3 659. Photo on 10-12-18 at 10.22 AM 660. Photo on 10-12-18 at 10.23 AM 661. Photo on 10-12-18 at 10.24 AM p4889

662. Photo on 10-12-18 at 10.22 AM #2. p1952

663. IMG_2066 664. IMG_2067
665. IMG_2068-2 666. IMG_0273
667. IMG_2082 p4926

668. Photo on 1-4-19 at 1.07 PM p204

669. Photo on 1-4-19 at 1.06 PM 670. Photo on 1-4-19 at 1.08 PM 671. Photo on 1-4-19 at 1.09 PM #3.jpg 672. Photo on 1-4-19 at 1.09 PM #4.jpg 673. Photo on 1-4-19 at 1.10 PM p4956

674. Photo on 5-2-17 at 8.55 AM p1859

.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

old borg fred

Last edited:

Wonderful to have you back Emmy ..... continue to take care of yourself

What makes this funny besides Assie (I forget how you spell it lol) Is that I know your sister in law is near by ;)

I am looking forward to celebrating!! :rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

And I sent Laurel a message with this new thread.

I'm glad you saw it before I did. I logged on to like 6 PMs from people telling me it had been closed. The one night I wasn't awake all night with insomnia. :rolleyes:

SASSY !! glad to read you got some sleep.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Nice Idea for your thread title, glad your sister-in law is there for support. my thoughts are with you.

I am glad you are "not too bad"!
I love seeing pictures of you!
I love you hairy pussy! :cattail:

Congratulations on the new thread, and for being half way through chemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back