Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :) Everyone here is so kind. Makes me want to post more
Well welcome to Lit and I think we all want you to post more!

And good luck with the lover search, shame I'm way,way outside your zip code!

Well welcome to Lit and I think we all want you to post more!

And good luck with the lover search, shame I'm way,way outside your zip code!

Its a shame that many of your are! I wish it was easier to plug into a community like this in real life

Its a shame that many of your are! I wish it was easier to plug into a community like this in real life
NYC has zones or areas of culture ,so find one that you like and work that area and you will be finding lovers by the handful, no pun meant.

Any suggestions how we can make your night one to remember plumkiss? :devil: :heart:

Admittedly I have been really down lately, mostly lonely and depressed. I find when I am feeling this way, nothing beats being physically comforted.

I wish I was feeling the weight of a man on top of me tonight, kissing my breasts and telling me goodnight.

Guess my cup size and I will post them now :)

Very sexy. I wish I could kiss you suck on your full breasts. Do you like to have your nipples played with?

I love having my nipples sucked and played with. I bet I could cum just from that, though no one has tried it yet. My nipples grow hard pretty easily. Having my nipples sucked while being fingered is hands down the best feeling ever.

I'd love to fall asleep every night with my nipples sore from being sucked on....

I love having my nipples sucked and played with. I bet I could cum just from that, though no one has tried it yet. My nipples grow hard pretty easily. Having my nipples sucked while being fingered is hands down the best feeling ever.

I'd love to fall asleep every night with my nipples sore from being sucked on....

Well that does sound fun!! G-spot or clitoral stimulation for you?

Well that does sound fun!! G-spot or clitoral stimulation for you?

g-spot works best for me with someone :)

My clit is ultra sensitive and most guys don't like to or just don't know how to be gentle

g-spot works best for me with someone :)

My clit is ultra sensitive and most guys don't like to or just don't know how to be gentle

Indeed, but I am sure there are plenty of guys that would like to learn the gentle touch on you. I know I sure would!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back