Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definitely post more. Sweet dreams everyone and thanks for your kind words.

thanks for the kind replies everyone. For now I have to get dressed and get out of the house. I am working on getting a lover, but dating in NYC can be a bit of a task. Sometimes my shyness gets the best of me and I am working on my social anxiety. I definitely have a lot to share though.
No doubt , can see a line of folks
Who would be quite proud to have you as a lover!

I'm definitely working on getting a lover. My sexual energy can't stay bottled for long. I used to be a member on this site way back and I wrote a ton of erotica. I think I will start writing again soon. But for now all I want is to be kissed, held, admired, and fucked....hopefully my wish comes true.

Well lovers, here you go....the slow tease for today...

Attachments

• IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 31
I'm definitely working on getting a lover. My sexual energy can't stay bottled for long. I used to be a member on this site way back and I wrote a ton of erotica. I think I will start writing again soon. But for now all I want is to be kissed, held, admired, and fucked....hopefully my wish comes true.

You are very sexy.....nice thread :kiss:

And down and down they go.....

Gosh it was such a beautiful spring day today. I can't wait to pull out all of my dresses and laze about in the park. I'm currently thinking about lazy stroking at the park while eating apples from the farmer's market.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 24

Mmmm, I wish I was there to help you out those undies properly...

The tone of your message indicates this might the first of many photos - I certainly hope so!! Can I PM you?

Mmmm, I wish I was there to help you out those undies properly...

The tone of your message indicates this might the first of many photos - I certainly hope so!! Can I PM you?

Look right above you :)

And down and down they go.....

Gosh it was such a beautiful spring day today. I can't wait to pull out all of my dresses and laze about in the park. I'm currently thinking about lazy stroking at the park while eating apples from the farmer's market.

Such lovely and tantalizing legs.. I'd love to see the rest of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back