Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly

Can one get to New York theses days from across the pond. That is ridiculous that you don't have a lover. So far you are absolutely stunning.
 
You have amazing legs. So glad you chose to share. You know, this is why I like this site. People like you are here. You make it all worth it. Thanks for posting and I hope you decide to continue. This thread is off to a great start. I have no doubt the rest of you is just as beautiful. I hope to see you around. I hope you're having a great weekend. Enjoy the rest of your day.
 
Since I have no lover, I will share with you...

Good morning, time to shower

tumblr_nmg5z5Ow3W1t5c7j7o9_r1_400.gif


You have NO lover.
 
thanks for the kind replies everyone. For now I have to get dressed and get out of the house. I am working on getting a lover, but dating in NYC can be a bit of a task. Sometimes my shyness gets the best of me and I am working on my social anxiety. I definitely have a lot to share though.
 
Thank you for choosing us as your lover for now. You look great thanks for sharing. Need some help next time in shower scrubbing ;). And a sexxy pic with panties around you beautiful legs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top