For Your Eyes Only

beerbq

Literotica Guru
As some may know a woman's eyes are my kryptonite. I think the eyes are a woman's sexiest feature. So I am creating this thread for anyone to post a picture of his/her eyes.

Thanks to greeneyedguy001 for suggesting the name!

I'll start it off. Not a great pic, but all I have at the moment.

Attachments

• Eyes.JPG
    Eyes.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
Really? No one wants to share their eyes?? Oh well.

As some may know a woman's eyes are my kryptonite. I think the eyes are a woman's sexiest feature. So I am creating this thread for anyone to post a picture of his/her eyes.

Thanks to greeneyedguy001 for suggesting the name!

I'll start it off. Not a great pic, but all I have at the moment.

Beautiful eyes :rose: (hi:rose:)

Great thread idea, but I'm going to be a brat and only give you ONE EYE.
Cuz that's just the way I roll (my eyes). See what I did there? :rolleyes::kiss:
And you have a nice set of peepers, beerbq. xoxoxo

Wow! What a great surprise!! How are you Sassy? I have missed you so much!

I am doing good. I figured I should come say hi to a few people and reply to a message I got. I saw your thread and figured it was a good place to come say hi and since you posted a picture, I could return the favor and comment. :heart: Your eyes really are lovely though. ;)

I am doing good. I figured I should come say hi to a few people and reply to a message I got. I saw your thread and figured it was a good place to come say hi and since you posted a picture, I could return the favor and comment. :heart: Your eyes really are lovely though. ;)
I am so thrilled that you stopped by. Lit hasn't been the same without you. I am glad you are well. Thanks for the compliment, but there are far better peepers out there than mine. Take good care of yourself, my friend! :)

I am so thrilled that you stopped by. Lit hasn't been the same without you. I am glad you are well. Thanks for the compliment, but there are far better peepers out there than mine. Take good care of yourself, my friend! :)

Thank you dear, and that was eLLEXa that posted the one eye up there, you quoted me though. Make sure you are thanking the right girl. :kiss: Her one eye is rather beautiful. :rose:
My eyes are blue though hehe... (you should remember that, I'm an eye selfie freak)

Thank you dear, and that was eLLEXa that posted the one eye up there, you quoted me though. Make sure you are thanking the right girl. :kiss: Her one eye is rather beautiful. :rose:
My eyes are blue though hehe... (you should remember that, I'm an eye selfie freak)
Whoops! I guess you got me too excited. I also now have an apology to make. I remember your beautiful blue eyes quite well. (Sigh) so very beautiful!!

I have eyes only for you!

Great idea! I also think eyes reveal everything in a woman's character. If there is nothing in the eyes, there is nothing in the woman behind them.

Attachments

• IMG_0907ac.jpg
    IMG_0907ac.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00031c.jpg
    DSC00031c.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1017ad.jpg
    IMG_1017ad.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
Great thread idea, but I'm going to be a brat and only give you ONE EYE.
Cuz that's just the way I roll (my eyes). See what I did there? :rolleyes::kiss:
And you have a nice set of peepers, beerbq. xoxoxo
I answered your post right away, but replied to the wrong post. I am so sorry!! I need for you to beat me. No. Really! I need for you to beat me. You do know that I still love ye, right?

Great idea! I also think eyes reveal everything in a woman's character. If there is nothing in the eyes, there is nothing in the woman behind them.
I think there is a whole lot behind those lovely eyes. Thanks for sharing my passion for pupils. A set of boobs are great, but a set of eyes are to die for! :D

Back