First posting

Everyone has been so nice, i decided to add two more pictures today. I won't be able to get any more added until tuesday after this tho. I appreciate everyone's patience while I figure out how to juggle all the emails. I am slowly trying to get thru all of them. I hope that I can get to speak to all of you :)
I'm looking forward to Tuesday so I can look at more of your beautiful body.

you look great. you have great taste in panties too. that's a very sexy ass you're showing us

Everyone has been so nice, i decided to add two more pictures today. I won't be able to get any more added until tuesday after this tho. I appreciate everyone's patience while I figure out how to juggle all the emails. I am slowly trying to get thru all of them. I hope that I can get to speak to all of you :)

A few more pictures

Hey,

I know I said Tuesday would be when I posted, but I had some stuff going on so I'm sorry. Thank you for being patient with me. I also wanna thank everyone for their kind words. And also those who had not so kind words. I know I'm not perfect and I'm ok with that. I just gotta say to those who told me to lose *or loose* weight, I appreciate your criticisms and I hope you have a great life. :) Anyway, here are the new pics. Nothing special just me getting dressed for bed.

Last edited:
Hey,

I know I said Tuesday would be when I posted, but I had some stuff going on so I'm sorry. Thank you for being patient with me. I also wanna thank everyone for their kind words. And also those who had not so kind words. I know I'm not perfect and I'm ok with that. I just gotta say to those who told me to lose *or loose* weight, I appreciate your criticisms and I hope you have a great life. :) Anyway, here are the new pics. Nothing special just me getting dressed for bed.

Oh my, those are totally special. You're beautiful!

Hey,

Simply gorgeous :rose:

you look awesome. your tits are fantastic, thank you for sharing

Hey,

Hey,

First off, Tuesday schmoozday - these pics were well worth the short wait! Secondly, ignore the negative nimrods who have no appreciation of the female form...you are incredibly sexy! Lastly...you say "nothing special, just me getting ready for bed"...um...I beg to differ. These ARE something special! YOU are something very special! I love the Batman sweats and the joker teeshirt and I love being able to voyeur you as you prepare for bed. You are sexy and hot and gorgeous and I would stand in the bathroom door night after night after night if I could see you stripping and getting ready like this...but be warned, my hands would become uncontrollable at some point and I would begin running my fingertips across your soft silky skin....my hands would cup and grasp that sweet ass....fondle and tittilate those full, awesome breasts...yep, you're way underestimating your own magnificent beauty. Stop it...you are HOT! Silly Kitten! Encore!

Hi,

This is my first time posting to the pictures board. I've been tempted before but never gotten the balls to do so until recently. I think the new underwear I bought sorta helped. :) As you can tell by the pictures, I have a thing about my ass. Well, all asses on woman, but I especially like my own. Hopefully others will as well.

GORGEOUS!!!!! ;)

Hi, I had some new pictures done today so I thought I would share. I got a new toy and was trying it out. :) Hopefully people like them.

Mmmmm...so delectable! I think this is the first time I've ever wished I was a rippled glass shaft....oh, to be buried in that sweet wet Kitten! It appears to be glass...I hear they warm up nicely if immersed in a tub of hot water! You're incredibly sexy....thank you for sharing! Love to see more shots of you and your toy...or just you! Stunning!

Would so luv to go clothes/panty shopping with you..we have such similar tastes I think it be a great time

Simply stunning pics of an incredibly sexy Lady.

I am in awe at how deliciously lickable that looks xx

I woke up like this

So since I'm off today cause of the holiday, I thought I'd add more pics. :) This is what I look like when I get out of the bed.

Last edited:
Back