First posting

Kitten20057

Experienced
Plus size girl in panties

Hi,

This is my first time posting to the pictures board. I've been tempted before but never gotten the balls to do so until recently. I think the new underwear I bought sorta helped. :) As you can tell by the pictures, I have a thing about my ass. Well, all asses on woman, but I especially like my own. Hopefully others will as well.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting I enjoy women who love their asses in underwear. Please continue.

Thank you.

Thank you for posting I enjoy women who love their asses in underwear. Please continue.

thank you. There is just something about a woman's ass. And hips are something I love as well. That curve from her back to her ass makes me weak in the knees. :)

Thank you all for the kind words. Definitely feel a little better about the body I've been given. I will be posting more pics on Tuesday. More breasts next time I believe. :)

You are most welcome Kitten.

Will be keeping a keen eye out for any future posts :)

Thank you all for the kind words. Definitely feel a little better about the body I've been given. I will be posting more pics on Tuesday. More breasts next time I believe. :)
The body you've been given is very sexy. Don't let anybody tell you different.

Because...

Everyone has been so nice, i decided to add a new picture today. I won't be able to get any more added until tuesday after this tho. I appreciate everyone's patience while I figure out how to juggle all the emails. I am slowly trying to get thru all of them. I hope that I can get to speak to all of you :)

Last edited:
Amazing. The bath pic is perfect such a lovely body. Thanks sexy.

Everyone has been so nice, i decided to add two more pictures today. I won't be able to get any more added until tuesday after this tho. I appreciate everyone's patience while I figure out how to juggle all the emails. I am slowly trying to get thru all of them. I hope that I can get to speak to all of you :)

I can't decide which one I like better!! But I'd lean more towards the first one because I think you have a great ass!!

Wonderful pictures! I particularly like the ones where you're looking back over your shoulder...your glasses are adorable, and the sweetness of (what I can see of) your face contrasts beautifully with the sensuality of your body.

Back