A guy like me

The sun is shining here and there is actually a bit of heat in the sun, the birds are singing in the trees all getting busy building nests....looks like the winter has certainly said it's last goodbye.....looking forward to a wonderful summer.

So in celebration here's another pic :)
Happy Easter xx

Last edited by a moderator:
What better way to celebrate than a butt squeeze.:D

The sun is shining here and there is actually a bit of heat in the sun, the birds are singing in the trees all getting busy building nests....looks like the winter has certainly said it's last goodbye.....looking forward to a wonderful summer.

Happy Easter xx

*spank* :devil: Happy Easter babe! :kiss:

Happy Easter xx

Happy Easter! SPANK!

Happy Easter xx

Need a hand?

Yeahhhhh :nana::nana::nana: my sexy Scotsman is back .
Ohhh missed that sexy ass…..
And since I know that cute ass since 2008 I for SURE CAN SAY, darn its EVEN SEXIER NOW, yum yum, yum.
I m back to baby, not daily but back …..
Missed you.
Hope my sexy Scotsman had a wonderful and naughty Easter.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Yeahhhhh :nana::nana::nana: my sexy Scotsman is back .
Ohhh missed that sexy ass…..
And since I know that cute ass since 2008 I for SURE CAN SAY, darn its EVEN SEXIER NOW, yum yum, yum.
I m back to baby, not daily but back …..
Missed you.
Hope my sexy Scotsman had a wonderful and naughty Easter.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

So great to have you back....and I am so pleased to read your good news. It has been a while for both of us here huh ;) very happy Scotsman :D xxx

Have some more flesh for this misty Monday morning x

Last edited by a moderator:
Back