Ladies post a pic of your bra tag size!

bigjonno09

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Posts
822
For some reason seeing any and all bra sizes is very exciteable.... Please most a pic of your bra showing the size and then a pic of you in the bra or pm me...
 
Have a preference for when the size is directly on the material and not a tag
 
I cant really explain it lol its just a fetish something about seeing the size on thr material is exciting to me...
 
its really

its really different request , n strange too

But this is all about lit , place for different strange n kinky things

Cmoon ladies
 
Last edited:
For some reason seeing any and all bra sizes is very exciteable.... Please most a pic of your bra showing the size and then a pic of you in the bra or pm me...
Not to knock what others bring them pleasure but how do you walk through the bra section of a store. Curious minds want to know.

But hope that you get some post here.
 
I'll endorse the kink.

Since boyhood, sneaking a peeking at the tag on a bra was a must, and to this day, even when I know what it will read, seeing the DDD, or whatever, offers a thrill to the imagination of what the cups will hold.

The bra is a sacred garment.

If it's any encouragement, John, many woman have privately shared this image with me.
 
I'm going to attempt this, if only to see if I can make it sexy enough for me to post. Ha. And I appreciate fetishes of all sorts (clarification, I'm not INTO all sorts of fetishes, but appreciate that folks have all sorts of tastes), so I'm on your side. :)

Stay tuned.
 
One of the finest

I'm going to attempt this, if only to see if I can make it sexy enough for me to post. Ha. And I appreciate fetishes of all sorts (clarification, I'm not INTO all sorts of fetishes, but appreciate that folks have all sorts of tastes), so I'm on your side. :)

Stay tuned.


Sam, you remain one of, if not 'the' finest consistent poster here on Lit. Beauty, body and a sense of sexuality that keeps your fans happy and cumming back for more.

Will you share the tag shot here or on one of your own threads?

Thank you.
 
Shit - totally forgot! I'll attempt tomorrow. :) :) And how could I resist with that type of flattery. ;)
 
Cannot think of two finer contributors to the "budding" collection!
 
Perfect

I hope this is what you meant ;)



Thanks Kara.

You nailed it, and look how easy it was.

I was actually going to suggest that the tag image be accompanied by a reminder of what bounty the garment holds, but didn't want to be greedy.

Of course, you knew.

I suppose this is a close cousin of the "Post Your Breasts with Size" thread, but methinks it adds a bit of spice and touch of elegance....
 
As the thread flounders, one can only surmise it is an "acquired taste!"

Did my best, BigJon-o
 
Back
Top