Sev Shots

Funny shot

As I'm leaning over, my clavicles are clear, but the [trapezius?] muscle behind them is blurred, so it looks like I have some alien, 360-degree collarbone. Still, was fun to play with this just now.

Last edited:
As I'm leaving over, my clavicles are clear, but the [trapezius?] muscle behind them is blurred, so it looks like I have some alien, 360-degree collarbone. Still, was fun to play with this just now.

LOVE this... hollows are such tongue tantalizers. These look so deep, you could serve dinner.... or at least dessert! Now I'll be daydreaming about chocolate mousse... thanks for the yumminess! :kiss:

As I'm leaving over, my clavicles are clear, but the [trapezius?] muscle behind them is blurred, so it looks like I have some alien, 360-degree collarbone. Still, was fun to play with this just now.

And man fur!! :devil:

Dang, I had no idea I could be a serving vessel for you. Not usually my thing, but I can make an exception. :) And yeh, the fur is good 'n dense (and fortunately not too crazy--there's a contained wildness to it, let's say?), perfect to twirl your fingers through. :)

Thanks for the comments, ladies. :) Much-appreciated after a long day.

mara: LOVE this... hollows are such tongue tantalizers. These look so deep, you could serve dinner.... or at least dessert! Now I'll be daydreaming about chocolate mousse... thanks for the yumminess!

talikat: And man fur!!

As I'm leaning over, my clavicles are clear, but the [trapezius?] muscle behind them is blurred, so it looks like I have some alien, 360-degree collarbone. Still, was fun to play with this just now.

Took me a second to figure this out. Lol
And you do have great chest hair!

I love the light on your shoulders here
and those hollows remain tantalizing...

but I'll embed the first, which remains my favorite,
so you can see the code

attachment.php

Last edited:
beautiful

Thanks, Lovely. Whatcha up to?

Hey Sev,
I've missef you. Hope the new year is treating you well. Send me a message sometime so we can carch up. You look as luscious as always. Kisses for those gorgeous collarbones and one for that mouth. xxxxx

Aw, good to hear from you. :) Thank you, and many kisses threefold back to you.

Hey Sev,
I've missef you. Hope the new year is treating you well. Send me a message sometime so we can carch up. You look as luscious as always. Kisses for those gorgeous collarbones and one for that mouth. xxxxx

Naughty audio story

I'm thinking of creating a filthy audible story to post on this thread, for the fans and wanderers who stop in. If anyone has any fantasies or characters they'd like to see incorporated into the story, please send me an IM, or share here if you're interested. If you'd like to star in it, please also share that. If you'd like me to decide just how everything will unfold, but have some imaginative subplots you want to challenge me to incorporate, share that too. Sure, it's a bit of an ego trip for me. But I'm also going to produce something for you. Tit for tat, and tat for more tit.

Have a wonderful weekend, all.

:rose::devil::rose:

Revealing a bit more...

Here's me a bit more revealed.

Last edited:
Back