Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back soon sweet wonderful sexy Mara, you are such an amazing Lady.
Lit will not be the same till you are back.

There is a woman who always keeps her head up high.
Her eyes sparkle like a bright star in the sky.
She has the stamina, beauty, and courage that one would admire,
Even the love and happiness one inspires.
She is a women that one can always count on,
And a woman that sees no wrong.
Her beauty shines from the inside out,
It flows like a journey down a long route.
Her smile shines beautifully like the sun rising over the horizon,
And her intelligence, wisdom, and hard work are not surprising.
She is a genuinely caring women
Who goes the extra mile to help one in need or broken hearted,
And throughout all of her hard work,
No one ever sees her fall apart.
And she always shines in purple.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

In total agreement with Emmy... she is a beautiful lady in so many ways!!! I hope she is enjoying her break and will be back one day in the not too distant future...:rose::rose::rose:

While I know that the lady is on a break from Lit... I just had to leave her a little something for Purple Monday....

Attachments

• VerbenaBall_flower_garden_2.jpg
    VerbenaBall_flower_garden_2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry to alarm you by missing Purple Monday. I am okay. I'm going to take a week off.

I so appreciate all your comments, my friends. I am just not feeling the perve. Struggling to adjust to the new world order and how I can be authentic here.

Thank you for the private communications and support. Big hugs...

Well, you are missed Mara, I hope you had a good holiday! HUGS :heart:

Sorry to alarm you by missing Purple Monday. I am okay. I'm going to take a week off.

I so appreciate all your comments, my friends. I am just not feeling the perve. Struggling to adjust to the new world order and how I can be authentic here.

Thank you for the private communications and support. Big hugs...
TWO WEEKS. :(

It a much bleaker place without you here and your spirit shining brightness Dear Mara, I do hope all is well with you and your world is filled with happiness :heart:

It a much bleaker place without you here and your spirit shining brightness Dear Mara, I do hope all is well with you and your world is filled with happiness :heart:

^^^^ THIS!

Not the same around here without you Mara! :heart:

Awww... y'all are so good to me. I'm fine, but still not feeling the perve. I trust it will return eventually, and so will I.

This is just a quick fly-by with a pic from the river. It was 28 in ATL that morning.

I'm grateful for your comments and messages. I'm focused elsewhere at the moment, but I miss you. Thanks for your patience while I'm deep in my cave.

Attachments

• IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww... y'all are so good to me. I'm fine, but still not feeling the perve. I trust it will return eventually, and so will I.

This is just a quick fly-by with a pic from the river. It was 28 in ATL that morning.

I'm grateful for your comments and messages. I'm focused elsewhere at the moment, but I miss you. Thanks for your patience while I'm deep in my cave.

Mara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle hug!*

You look like me when I went hunting over Thanksgiving, I was bundled up too!! So good to see you lady! :heart:

Enjoy yourself, we'll be here waiting!! :kiss::rose:

Focused on staying warm. 28, that's warmer than our high today and yesterday!
And snow's a comin'

It's good to see you, Mara. Thank you. <3

Glad you posted an update. Looks like you were all bundled up while enjoying nature. Hope all is well. You have been sorely missed.

So good to see your smile! :kiss:
Carhartt thanks you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back