Sev Shots

Ding! I would give you a cookie but it might start the munchies. Keep your chi up, it's doing wonders for your spontaneous ideas :)

We can share a THC-packed lollipop instead? Come pigtailed.

I definately think here is something to that. I think it makes it more enjoyable.
It's. Real.Life.

I guess there's a kind of limit to how "real life" it is: it's always a performance. Even a cat knows when it's being filmed. But we can be aware of that, relax, and deliberately make room to be vulnerable. Maybe it's like making space in a script to ad lib, or just a general key to improvise in.

mmmm I really dig that art house stuff...silk boxers...glistening precum...mmm I just might be your biggest fan...ample fan?...voluptuous fan?...curvaceous fan? ...thick , big butted red headed fan?...you get my drift:rose:

I'm a big fan of big, big-butted, voluptuous, curvaceous, sybaritic (a fun new word I discovered)--whatever self-identified adjective amply amplifies your unabashed and indulgent sexuality and moves you to share it, then seduce. Now, come sit. :)

I guess there's a kind of limit to how "real life" it is: it's always a performance. Even a cat knows when it's being filmed. But we can be aware of that, relax, and deliberately make room to be vulnerable. Maybe it's like making space in a script to ad lib, or just a general key to improvise in.

Ok. If you say so. :)

I'm a big fan of big, big-butted, voluptuous, curvaceous, sybaritic (a fun new word I discovered)--whatever self-identified adjective amply amplifies your unabashed and indulgent sexuality and moves you to share it, then seduce. Now, come sit.

with pleasure...now pull out that cock of yours so this girl can slowly straddle "sit"...:kiss:

We can share a THC-packed lollipop instead? Come pigtailed.

Only on one condition...you lick and I bite.

Here are my pigtails. Yours?

Edit: with tail between my legs, I've gone home :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big fan of big, big-butted, voluptuous, curvaceous, sybaritic (a fun new word I discovered)--whatever self-identified adjective amply amplifies your unabashed and indulgent sexuality and moves you to share it, then seduce. Now, come sit.

with pleasure...now pull out that cock of yours so this girl can slowly straddle "sit"...:kiss:

Out, out, long candle.

Sev! Lovely to hear you... Imagining your mouth.
I plan to listen again later. With headphones and nJoys...
Thank you!

New audio!!!! Can't wait. Soon today I hope. Your fans are going to break SoundCloud all listening at once! J

Ok. Done! I'll tell you about mine. Skype me when you can. You know my username there still? Hasn't changed.

Back