Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

Medical Fetish, for sure. Me naked, on a table with a good looking stern female Doctor.
 
Couple of em...

3way with 2 guys with me in the middle..

Gangbang, with me as the subject of the banging, not real particular on if its men or women doing the banging.. Actually be the hottest if it was a nice mix of both.

"forced" exhibitionism at a sex club or private party where my dominate top invited others to take part in "using" me.. which is just a further step in the whole gangbang interest.

I actually have a favorite where I'm tied on my hands and knees to a small table designed for it.. putting my ass and head at about crotch height on your average male. I'm dressed in one of my more favorite goth-ish lingerie outfits.. fishnets, latex corset, short short latex flaired skirt that barely covers my ass, long blackhaired wig (or I've grown my own back out), heavy makeup.. tied to the point that I cant move off the table.. and have a group of men that I cant really see well due to the dim lighting where am at both taking me from behind or using my mouth and throat, all the while spanking my ass, telling me I'm a slut and such.. while I can just make out the tables and seats of the audience in the club watching us, and hearing their comments, sighs, and occasional applause..

B
 
Good one!

Mine is belt spanking....I love being spanked with a number of different implements as well as the good old fashioned hand, but I have never tried a belt. There is something about belt spanking which I find very appealing. I think it is the fact the belt is always available so there is a certain immediacy to it. It fits nicely with the sort of 'power dynamic' role play I enjoy. I like the idea of assuming an 'over the desk' position and then enjoying the anticipation as you hear the clink behind you of a belt being unbuckled.

Yep. That's the one.

;)

Love the leather-gives a hot sting!
 
Try this:

I wanna fuck a cop. In his uniform. In the back seat of a squad car or in a jail cell... Something I know will never happen :( too risky for cops

Hook up with the role-playing forum and see if anybody would like to,"play", with you. Good luck-sexy fantasy!
 
Me too

Medical Fetish, for sure. Me naked, on a table with a good looking stern female Doctor.

Start there, have a sexy assistant nurse on hand to help. She'll spread my cheeks as the Good Dr. inserts the thermometer to take my rectal temperature reading. The young assistant begins to giggle as she notices my penis begin to expand and jerk spasmodically as my anus is penetrated by the cool, slippery instrument. I am so embarrassed and humiliated; and yet my cock has soon expanded to hardness and betrayed me. The smirk of the N.A. has drawn the notice of my Dr. , who then comments on my,"healthy", response to the stimuli I'm receiving. She then further informs me that if I'm up to it, further examination is recommended. After my temperature has been taken and duly noted on my chart, she asks if i would like to continue the exam, explaining to me that nothing should be taken for granted in regards to prostate health. As i wholeheartedly agreed, the young N.A. appeared with a shiny metal instrument that many ladies know of: a 3 pronged speculum. I gulped. My cock throbbed. They noticed both of these reactions and assured my that i needn't worry; that my cock was,"getting it", alright, and to just relax and rest my heels in the stirrups. I did so and what came next blew my mind!
 
Another one cums to mind.. I kinda want to do the whole glory hole thing.. as the person giving the BJs. Just worry about the whole STD thing and wanting to stay healthy makes that pretty much a no-go. It is however a nice fantasy.. goes along with the gangbang dreams..

B
 
Hmm!!

Well there are a few too many to list lol that I'd love to at least try once.. But the main ones that are a huge turn on for me would be Bondage, Pet play, or Breath play...
 
I'd love to be the dominant in a petplay scenario.

I've also had this idea of hosting a large auction for sexual favours from slaves and submissives...
 
I don't know that it's an actual fetish, but rather just a slight interest in being fucked in a crowd publicly like at a concert... Then each interested neighboring onlooker would get there turn!
 
I don't know that it's an actual fetish, but rather just a slight interest in being fucked in a crowd publicly like at a concert... Then each interested neighboring onlooker would get there turn!

Sounds like fun filled night!
 
Wearing women's underwear.

The idea of shaving my body hair and pulling on hose and panties gets me hard. I'm a very masculine looking man, but I would try it if I had a good excuse for having shaved legs. When I was training for road racing, I shaved some times.

Being shaved and wearing sheer panty hose, being felt up, cock and ass.
 
I want fuck a woman on all fours while she's wearing a rubber pig nose and piggy tail and have her snort and squeal for me. I'd like to also do a cow and donkey themed thing as well.

Surprisingly, it's not easy to find a woman to submit to something like that. Who'd have thought?
 
I want fuck a woman on all fours while she's wearing a rubber pig nose and piggy tail and have her snort and squeal for me. I'd like to also do a cow and donkey themed thing as well.

Surprisingly, it's not easy to find a woman to submit to something like that. Who'd have thought?

Suddenly, I have this urge to go read Animal Farm again...
 
I want fuck a woman on all fours while she's wearing a rubber pig nose and piggy tail and have her snort and squeal for me. I'd like to also do a cow and donkey themed thing as well.

Surprisingly, it's not easy to find a woman to submit to something like that. Who'd have thought?

Maybe you could talk them into a 3 way....

the-hogettes-ken-howard.jpg
 
OK, orgasmic euphoria time here...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top