Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that will make me feel better is a Patriots' loss. If they win tonight, this just might be the worst day of my life. haha

I'm with you...last time the Patriots won, traffic was backed up and 'celebrating crowds' lit a few cars on fire...by all means let another city have the 'honor'.

I bust out those 80s moves in my kitchen and shower.

tumblr_ma9c1cuAk01qg39ewo1_r1_500.gif

That was not a good look. But it was funny as hell. Scared to listen. glad he stayed even if it was mostly to cover his own ass.

Chill.

My kid's basketball coaches benched her for being too aggressive--in a league that doesn't even keep track of fouls. The boys who are as aggressive as my daughter aren't getting benched.

I'm thinking that some parents must have complained because my daughter was kicking their sons' asses.

My kid's basketball coaches benched her for being too aggressive--in a league that doesn't even keep track of fouls. The boys who are as aggressive as my daughter aren't getting benched.

I'm thinking that some parents must have complained because my daughter was kicking their sons' asses.

I think you are right. I've never had a coach that asked for less aggression. Maybe for committing dumb fouls, but never just for being aggressive. The best players have that "go get 'em" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back