Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Hey!

So, just the 30 degrees today over here in Australia... tough i know!

One of my more unimaginative bumps i know, but i have just woken up and a little sleepy! Day off though, so am around all day if any cute ladies are around for a cheeky chat on yahoo or skype!? ;)

Afternoon all!

So, a little afternoon bump from me today... Australia Day yesterday was pretty big, so now lying in the garden baking in the sun, sweat dripping down my torso... just looking for someone to rub some cooling sun lotion in please!? :devil:

If any of you ladies are browsing drop me a PM, as would love to have a flirt! Particularly partial to a bit of aural if thats your thing... Skype me! x

As the english side of the world wakes up on a lazy sunday morning, just thought i'd give this a little bump here... You know the bump where you roll over in the morning and your arm lazily drapes over the lucky lady infront of you as you lazily let your hand wander over her breasts, down her warm stomach...

Would love to chat with a flirty, cheeky lady so don.t be afraid to PM! Thanks! :devil:

Right come on ladies, as Elvis once said...a little less conversation a little more action please..., get your cute ass over here and drop me a PM!

I have a cute, english accent and would love to use it on you... that's right, aural is the new oral! :rolleyes: Well, it's clearly not but, it could be, right...!?

Monday morning in Oz, but i have the day off so... well, I just thought i'd put it out there and see if any lit ladies were passing through and fancied a nibble!

Be warned though, it is hot... clothes are optional, wit and humour actively encouraged, and if you like an english accent well then you might just be in luck! :rolleyes:

Ha thanks Temptress, trust you to state the obvious...! ;)

Any ladies passing through these Aussie parts!? x

Morning all!

Hope you're all loving life and getting your daily fill of whatever it is which keeps you, rubbing your legs together as you sit on the bus or at work daydreaming...! :rolleyes:

Just wondered if any lit ladies were passing through, and fancied a chat with a cute, rugby-playing english guy!? It is morning over here in Oz, so if you're up for a chat then feel free to drop me a note! I am told i have a 'hot' english accent if that floats your boat, so feel free to have a little grope and if you fancy a bit more then stop reading and get involved! :devil: x

Maybe1der... Oh come on,I made up for that though didn't I! :devil:

It was an elaborate plan really! Haha! Damn those 'automatic' notifications!

Guess, who's back... back again...!

Oh yes, it has been almost 3 months since my last foray into the wonderfully naughty discussion boards of literotica, but I am back again to tease and titilate all you lovely, lit ladies who just can't get enough of a cute, cheeky, englishman with an accent to match!

Drop me a PM if you fancy a little flirt, i am particularly partial to skype and listening to the hot accents from around the world - American, Canadian, Australian mmm all hot!

I think there are some pics somewhere towards the start of this thread if thats what gets you going, if not just ask...! :devil:

How ironic, I posted your picture in the guess who thread, but no one guessed it!

Good luck!

Haha that is so random! Especially as i haven't been on here for ages...!

I'm not sure where the pic is from to be honest, but i just love it... if anyone wants to recreate it at some point, i'll be a more than willing participant!

PS - Love the soundcloud clip. Effortlessly sexy! :rolleyes:

I was trying to pick someone who didn't post a lot, success!

Ty!

Any (non-Uruguayan) cute, females browsing this evening... i need some light relief after that shameful display by the England boys on the field! As long as your ball control is even half as good as theirs, and you are an expert with the tackle then we'll be just fine...! :devil:

For you non-soccer loving ladies, drop me a PM if you're horny and up for a flirt! haha :rolleyes:

Ok, a slightly larger (semi) bump this time... you know the kind that just makes a small bulge in the jeans, but isnt uncomfortable enough yet to tuck under the belt to make sure it doesnt bulge out obscenely....! :devil: Girls, its that bulge you cheekily reach back and try and get a grope of in a club having done a bit of grinding...to just check what you might be in for later! :rolleyes:

Evening all!

Particularly looking for a cheeky flirt on skype (voice) this morning, if a cute, english voice tickles anyones fancy then you know where to come...!? :devil:

___.
\_ |_ __ __ ___ _____
| __ \ | | \/ \ _ \
| \_\ \ | / Y Y \ |_>/
|____/___ /|__|_ | / __/
|_|

Morning lit ladies!

Just mixing it up a bit, as i always try to do...! :rolleyes: If you're not impressed with those awesome finger skills, then i guess we can move straight onto the oral interview...! :devil:

If any cute ladies are passing through, then drop me a line as would love to have a cheeky flirt! :devil:

Last edited:
Back