Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
ed is not ed until he trout-smacks someone.

[trout-smacks rev just for the halibut]

:D

sorry i've been away, guys. life got a little busy and my blogging site is a harsh mistress.

and of course, i really like harsh mistresses... :D

ed

silverwhisper said:
ed is not ed until he trout-smacks someone.

[trout-smacks rev just for the halibut]

sorry i've been away, guys. life got a little busy and my blogging site is a harsh mistress.

and of course, i really like harsh mistresses... :D

ed

Down on your knees! Now who's wielding the flogger, hmmm?

[repeated haughty stares]

silverwhisper said:
[fans self]

why, bg!

[breathes a lot faster]

Wait'll you see my knee-high black leather spike-heeled boots and black leather corset. You'll be hyperventilating. :D

Last edited:
bobsgirl said:
Wait'll you see my knee-high black leather boots and black leather corset. You'll be hyperventilating. :D
Mind if I give the trouted one a quick peek at the pic you sent me of you in your dominatrix getup?

duckieav.jpg

midwestyankee said:
Mind if I give the trouted one a quick peek at the pic you sent me of you in your dominatrix getup?

duckieav.jpg

Yank honey, you quack me up. ;)

Ooh, that was bad... I better duck outta here...

that pic sets my heart all a-feather! i was feeling kinda down until i saw it, though...

damn it, we need pq!

silverwhisper said:
that pic sets my heart all a-feather! i was feeling kinda down until i saw it, though...

damn it, we need pq!

I agree! Waddle we do til he gets here?

Your turn. :D

silverwhisper said:
it's quite the mallardy, not having enough puns...it gets my beak out of joint!
I figured that as close as you are geographically to Long Island that you would be able to feather your nest with multiples - but maybe that's just my preconceptions peking through where they don't belong.

Jimi said:
You work too hard, WWoman. :devil:

These high-powered City-gurrls.... I tell ya, Bluebie! :rolleyes:

Jimi - yes I do....but what's a girl to do about it?

BB said:
I figured as much. I hope it isn't too stressful.

BB - manageable at the moment thanks...but I've no doubt it will get stressful. Another couple of months to go.

Bluesboy2 said:
I love it when my back hurts so bad I wake up at 4 am and can't get back to sleep.

hhmmm not sure my usual 4 am solution would help in this case...but it might distract you for a moment or two. :nana:

wicked woman said:
hhmmm not sure my usual 4 am solution would help in this case...but it might distract you for a moment or two. :nana:

Today I just wanna pass out, but I do thank you for the thought. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back