Pa. Fuck Friends List...

Single AA (light skin) Bi BBW 23 live right outside Philly look for a BWC for FWB/FB. REALLY into chubby guys! :heart:

Philadelphia here

Hello everyone. Just a straight guy in Philly looking for a woman or couple that would like to have fun.

Pittsburgh Here

We are a married couple from Pittsburgh looking for new friends. Feel free to email us to talk on yahoo.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Finding one semi-dormant PA thread seems to have led to another! I posted on the thread, Pennsylvania Proud, yesterday. Of course, the result has been a flood of private messages and Yahoo friend requests from a number of very hot women and MF couples! And if you believe that, please contact me about a bridge that I have for sale.*

In any case, if you want to see my attempt to revive that other thread, it's here. If you are a women or MF couple who is in or near southeastern PA and who might at least consider actually getting together, drop me a line. It certainly doesn't hurt to chat - just keep in mind what I said in my other post: Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Best wishes to all,
Michael
(YM: kakui215)

* I also have millions of dollars left to me by my deceased potentate Nigerian uncle. It's in a West African bank and I could really use your help getting it out the country! :D

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=57366054#post57366054

Hey there, guy near Philly here. Would love to chat with someone from PA or Philly. Kik: phillyfun88

28 yo B/M

I know this isn't in regard to the OP but I'll give a shout like everyone else...

28 y/o looking for a new friend or two as well... Pgh area - likes to travel!

I'm a bloke from the UK who is coming to Philadelphia for a week in September to work. Would love some suggestions on places to eat, things to see etc whilst i am there.

And... should there be any nice ladies who may be free over the first weekend i am there, well, i will be in a nice all expenses paid hotel all by myself. Some company definitely would not go amiss. Drop me a pm if you are interested.

Any nice horny ladies in south east PA like York, Stewartstown, etc who love to have their sweet pussies licked and who love to suck cock?

SE Pa

MWM looking for MWF in SE Pa for chat, phone, and maybe meeting. Let's get together on yahoo or skype.

Hello From Lancaster

37 MWM in the Lancaster area

Hello to all my PA friends!

Back