wife swapping

Hi

Have you found any new/old surprises in your hometown? My wife and I swing and found more than a few of our classmates in our old hometown are active in the lifestyle. We accidently met up with a few of them through friends of friends at group parties.
 
Hi

We're new to the lit/sharing lifestyle. In fact, we haven't had any experience yet. But we've fantasized many times. We both enjoying reading the lit stories, and want to explore. I'm white male, 55 (look 40), 5'10", 165lbs, very fit, athletic, brown hair, blue eyes. She's chinese descent, 47, extremely fit, beautiful, dark hair, brown eyes, 32b-34-29, very shapely legs and sweet and naive.

Would love to hear your stories.

Duke & Sue
 
Hey everyone Just wanted you all to know I am online most everyday and night. Just send me a message telling me whatever you are into, since to list everything I am into would take too long, let's just say I havent found ANYTHING yet I would'nt try at least once or twice or three times even LOL!!!!!! my addy on Yahoo is (nigga_master_4_white_hoes). Looking forward to hearing from some of you more naughty people, by the way I am 37 y/o male black married with two children, interacial marriage by the way !!!
 
The swing/swap lifestyle isn't for everyone, but it is highly recommended if it's something you BOTH are interested in and have great communication within your relationship.

It's fun and hot :)
 
Back
Top