The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanders through to hug a witchling before my real world tosses me into a bed and forces me to sleep for work tonight.

Be blessed, Witchy.:rose:

You too and if I don't see you/talk to you before 'your' tomorrow comes around...have a wonderful celebration and know I'll be hoping for only the best of wishes for you for the coming year.
May blessings find you and those you love.

:rose:

You too and if I don't see you/talk to you before 'your' tomorrow comes around...have a wonderful celebration and know I'll be hoping for only the best of wishes for you for the coming year.
May blessings find you and those you love.

:rose:

*yawns*

Thank you, pretty one. I will endeavor to make it so. Tomorrow for me, Tuesday for my children.

*cuddles tightly once more before departing into the ether*

pats his shoulder

That's ok. It's kind hard to explain if the person on the other side of the conversation is without boobs of their own.

Let's just stick with the idea of them being ouchy. :D

*nodnods*

Probably best, yes.

That reminds me... I should get some boobs of my own. It's so much easier than trying to touch random people's.

*nodnods*

Probably best, yes.

That reminds me... I should get some boobs of my own. It's so much easier than trying to touch random people's.

Ohhhh Goodness.... I can see You now, SB... sitting in a corner, muttering to Yourself, while You fondle Your own boobs... LMAO.....

Wait!

I just realized... it's like 9 where Brit is!

Only three hours until the world ends there!:eek:

I know! :eek:

Am making the most of it though...running outside every few minutes looking for Northern Lights in between the clouds, eating chocolate with pieces of gingerbread and other christmassy goodies hidden inside it while listening to cheesy Christmas music... ;)

I know! :eek:

Am making the most of it though...running outside every few minutes looking for Northern Lights in between the clouds, eating chocolate with pieces of gingerbread and other christmassy goodies hidden inside it while listening to cheesy Christmas music... ;)

It's hard to think of better ways to go out, true...

But we need updates!

Is it zombies? Fireballs of doom? A tidal wave? Ten foot tall crickets?

Maybe, if we prepare...

It's hard to think of better ways to go out, true...

But we need updates!

Is it zombies? Fireballs of doom? A tidal wave? Ten foot tall crickets?

Maybe, if we prepare...

Well, the temperature has plummeted...but...that might be more to do with where I am than having anything to do with the impending date :eek:

Other than that...no major signs of disaster...yet...

Will endeavour to keep you guys posted though. It might be too late for us but there might still be hope for the rest of you!

Well, the temperature has plummeted...but...that might be more to do with where I am than having anything to do with the impending date :eek:

Other than that...no major signs of disaster...yet...

Will endeavour to keep you guys posted though. It might be too late for us but there might still be hope for the rest of you!

*nods emphatically*

Also? If you see an old guy building a huge boat and trying to corral a bunch of animals... take a picture and send it to me? Cause that shit has to be funny to watch.

*nods emphatically*

Also? If you see an old guy building a huge boat and trying to corral a bunch of animals... take a picture and send it to me? Cause that shit has to be funny to watch.

Well obviously! Why else do you think I'm taking my camera with me on my trips outside? There's always the hope of the lights but it's cloudy as all hell...however signs of the apocalypse would be just as good to capture 'on film' and would obviously be shared...y'know, in the name of science :D

Well obviously! Why else do you think I'm taking my camera with me on my trips outside? There's always the hope of the lights but it's cloudy as all hell...however signs of the apocalypse would be just as good to capture 'on film' and would obviously be shared...y'know, in the name of science :D

Exactly!

Man, there is a ton you can justify in the name of science.

*clears his throat*

Maybe we should make a YouTube Channel. Signs of the Apocalypse. You upload stuff, until it's obviously too late for you and you've been swallowed up by the giant guinea pigs roaming the streets, and then I'll get as much as I can for all the West Coast people and upload it...

It pays to have friends in the future.

Exactly!

Man, there is a ton you can justify in the name of science.

*clears his throat*

Maybe we should make a YouTube Channel. Signs of the Apocalypse. You upload stuff, until it's obviously too late for you and you've been swallowed up by the giant guinea pigs roaming the streets, and then I'll get as much as I can for all the West Coast people and upload it...

It pays to have friends in the future.

It does indeed but one has to wonder about our antipodean friends... :(
Perhaps it's too late to ask them what happened when the 21st dawned!

Must admit...I am half tempted to search YouTube to see if such a channel has already been created! ;)

It does indeed but one has to wonder about our antipodean friends... :(
Perhaps it's too late to ask them what happened when the 21st dawned!

Must admit...I am half tempted to search YouTube to see if such a channel has already been created! ;)

You have to imagine it has by someone, no?

*whispers*

Also? I have no idea who our antipodean friends are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back