Oh Que!

Dammit.

I read the title and (naturally) assumed you were calling my name in the throes of passion. (I get that a lot.)

Which animals? The Pit Bulls? That has been sort of a problem. Now they see me as their best friend and are a little annoyed when their friend is ungracious enough not to bring treats.

Did you see the other day where I was taking their picture and got bitten?

Dammit.

I read the title and (naturally) assumed you were calling my name in the throes of passion. (I get that a lot.)

Which animals? The Pit Bulls? That has been sort of a problem. Now they see me as their best friend and are a little annoyed when their friend is ungracious enough not to bring treats.

Did you see the other day where I was taking their picture and got bitten?

OMG! I totally missed that... and no, this was not about the pitbulls. I seem to recall a request to actually see them going unfulfilled... *shrugs*

Perhaps I should have said do not feed the trolls?

trolls not quite right either though....please don't feed the needy? No, that would make me sound like I am not a caring and giving person, and I am. I help people in need a lot. I think you probably see what I am getting at, you're a smart guy. I know 'cuz you told me so. :rolleyes: :D :)

OMG! I totally missed that... and no, this was not about the pitbulls. I seem to recall a request to actually see them going unfulfilled... *shrugs*

Perhaps I should have said do not feed the trolls?

I was standing on an anthill in flip-flops when I took "your" picture and got bitten. Not by the pitbulls, by the ants. The pitbulls just slobbered. You back plugged into civilization then?

I was standing on an anthill in flip-flops when I took "your" picture and got bitten. Not by the pitbulls, by the ants. The pitbulls just slobbered. You back plugged into civilization then?

YES!!! They finally fixed my phone...I had serious withdrawals. It was almost as bad as not having my main comp for EVER. Which I took with me on my trip north yesterday lol. I just cannot be unplugged.

...and sorry about the ants. That had to suck. Now where's my puppy pix???

Of course he does.

I would unsubscribe if I were you, this thread will peter out in about 3 or 4 more posts like all of my threads.

psssssssssssst just between you and me...and all the lurkers, I didn't bother subscribing.

Well Jezzilee..your thread has almost exceeded your expectations. One or two more posts to get past four or five.
Maybe Que will contribute some more.

Damn I might have to really subscribe to keep track of this thread.lol

She always insists that I book a full suite. Well unless I get a cabin in the woods somewhere. She's cool like that.

Yes, I am VERY high maintenance.
feile.gif

Well Jezzilee..your thread has almost exceeded your expectations. One or two more posts to get past four or five.
Maybe Que will contribute some more.

Damn I might have to really subscribe to keep track of this thread.lol

Quit getting my hopes up.

IF Que wants a thread to live he could just keep up a running dialogue for days....or weeks, maybe even months. The man has everything to say.

Back