My screenname is just a screenname, but.....

Sinpain

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Posts
205
.
I do dabble with kinky stuff. I'm not really into pain. It's just a name.

I'm looking for an 18-30’s or, even 40’s someone. Is this you?

A few months ago, I ended a long-distance thing with a 20yr girl who was 24 hours away. It was tough, but worth it to the end, even though it could have went a little more smoothly. We aren't even friends, and that's sad, but... that's life.

Now that she's out of my system, I'm on the lookout for a girl who like the idea of loyalty, and isn't afraid of the feels. If you're romantic, it's a plus, but you don't have to be. You can even be shy. Any body type is fine, and any age is fine, as long as you have no problem with proving that you're a born female. No, a pic won't do it. I need to hear your voice via Skype.

This can be online or real life. You can be kinky, or not. You can be a virgin, or not. Either way, I'll know what to do to make you feel at ease with me.

In your note, tell me some of the stuff you like, movie and music/game wise.

If you have a gf or bf please be honest about it. I won't judge.

Thanks.

Oh, and I'm straight. Feel free to look at my posts and see what people think about me. ;)

If my inbox is full, post on this thread, and I'll send you a note.

Sinpain
 
Last edited:
I am someone. And this is me.

Oh and please dont send me a note.
 
True, a screenname is just a screenname, but what is behind the name is what matters.
 
You're so right.

True, a screenname is just a screenname, but what is behind the name is what matters.

If you'd like to know what's behind the name, send me a note, and we'll take it from there. ;)

Sinpain
 
Are you kidding me?

I believe most of us know by now what is behind *this* screen name :rolleyes:


Are you aware of how you look on this site?

That was a rhetorical question.

Google "Rhetorical" before you respond this time.

You didn't get it the last time I gave you a rhetorical question.

Sinpain
 
.....

....

.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You decided to bump this particular, rather short, not alogether flattering thread rather than start a new one?

Bold move. You've definitely got some brass ones.

Salute.
 
You know, I really don't understand people who don't stay out of things that don't really involve them. He's clear about what he wants and bumped his own thread regarding that. Unless you were volunteering to be his new sub, which seems unlikely, you could just, I don't know, stay out of it?
 
Despite the bad rap he gets here, I've had the pleasure of talking to him several times over the last few weeks. He's a smart, funny guy with a very sexy voice. We had a miscommunication (entirely my fault!) and he was nothing but gracious about it. Great experience and highly recommend getting to know him past the BS you see on here.
 
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

*wipes tears away*

sorry im not sure if its funnier that he is still posting, or still using puppet accounts who use the same language, post length, etc.
 
I'm really not going to waste my time debating whether I'm him or not because I've better things to do. If you really want to put your money where your mouth is, there are those are here that can definitely vouch I'm a woman or hey, I'll be happy to voice chat with you myself. Plus I can pretty much guarantee my tits are way better than his 😉
 
I'm really not going to waste my time debating whether I'm him or not because I've better things to do. If you really want to put your money where your mouth is, there are those are here that can definitely vouch I'm a woman or hey, I'll be happy to voice chat with you myself. Plus I can pretty much guarantee my tits are way better than his 😉

A bold claim:D
 
Haha! Well, confidence is everything, right? And if I'm confident in much it is that I don't have a penis and I have a nice rack! 😆
 
What's all this about? I remember from last spring that Sinpain got attacked, and for what exactly? I take it that people think he's making some stuff up, but I personally went cam with his girl at the time and let me tell you that she was no fkg fake. The girl got attacked too, but since I know that she's real, and I guess ya'll don't, then why be abusive? I get that there are some posters, whether it's in this thread or others, who just troll and accuse ad infinitum, but come on. Figured you all might want the straight scoop. Hell, she even talked about him. So that you know ...
 
Back
Top