Look closer. Or not. your choice.

Greetings from a Virgin Slut newbie poster! :)

Wonderful sets and well done. I can certainly and truly relate to some of the situations showcased by you, thus bringing me back some exquisite kinky memories...

Especially:
1b - experienced it - well, I "was made to experience" it... painful, but a deserved experience
1g - been there, done it :)
2b, 2h, 2i - yes, yes and yes
3h, 3i, 3j, 3o - definitively...
4l - that is me :)
5a - mmm

So, keep drawing, and let the trolls out!

Sophia
xxx

Wonderful sets and well done. I can certainly and truly relate to some of the situations showcased by you, thus bringing me back some exquisite kinky memories...

Especially:
1b - experienced it - well, I "was made to experience" it... painful, but a deserved experience
5a - mmm

So, keep drawing, and let the trolls out!

Sophia
xxx

Thank you. Glad to hear you had some positive response to my images.:)
Honored to be your first post!

1b eh? I reckon that is not a common experience.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Sophia
xxx

Not surprising, that is a fantasy of mine.
Some drawings are of memories.
1g
attachment.php

Last edited:
Set 8

Well, the "front end" Lit Erotic Art area (outside the bulletin boards) is no better, and in some ways worse.

attachment.php

As with all thumbnails, they are available at larger size, if one is curious/interested.

Last edited:
Look Closer

Probably shouldn't have given the option of "or not". :)

It is mandatory.:cool:

Especially:

Sophia
xxx

2b "Fuck of Fury"
attachment.php

2h "mine"
attachment.php

2i
attachment.php
"mmf climax" Never "been there, done that", I've never encountered a man who I wanted to have as part of a threesome. I have been that guy at each end, as the lone man.

Last edited:

Sophia
xxx

I'm not so sure that stpf2002/ Sophia is still around. ?

3h Brazil Assist
attachment.php

3i Brazil
attachment.php

3j Center of the Universe
attachment.php

3o measurements
(had been thinking about how men are obsessed with measurements, and taking that in another direction.)
attachment.php

Last edited:

xxx

4l
Paddlin' Patty
attachment.php

Last edited:

Especially:

5a - mmm

Sophia
xxx

5a just a quick concept, never really fleshed it out.

attachment.php

I knew (know) a woman who was interested in such a set up. Had life been different, I'd have built it. I think she has found a man who can fill her needs/desires. I don't know if he is handy enough to actually build that, but that is mostly trivial.

Last edited:
Set10

I'm dangling bait in the wrong pond, I think.
attachment.php

Three of these thumbs are posted "full size" in the front-end Illustration section of LIT (non-bulletin board area). the visual counter-part of the stories, though still in "beta" after years.:rolleyes:

(posted under THROBBS. Usually it is quite difficult to find anything there, either specific or trying to browse subject, style. You can sorta search by title, if you happen to know what that is.)

Last edited:
Back