Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to church this morning... my pastors wife came in in a purple dress that fell just above her knees and boots with fishnet stockings on. it could not concentrate any after that.. i just kept wondering all morning if she was a slut behind closed doors too? got me all wet in church

went to church this morning... my pastors wife came in in a purple dress that fell just above her knees and boots with fishnet stockings on. it could not concentrate any after that.. i just kept wondering all morning if she was a slut behind closed doors too? got me all wet in church

MMMMM that is hot and very sexy, I hope you find out :D

If we're all bi or bi-curious

why do we need a separate Currently Masturbating thread? Maybe what we need is a separate bi/bi-curious thread.

Love your naughtiness and your frankness Liz! The devil made you do it! :devil:

*giggles* did you have to run to the ladies to...ah...fix things? :D

I'm squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. My panties are getting wet ... Not much longer and I won't be wearing any ...

No one is ever around when I want to play ... I just rubbed my clit and had two satisfying Os mmmm

Luv this post. I bet she is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back