Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice set. Hope you post more soon. You look really hot!

Rags

Thank you, i appreciate the positive feedback.
Once i get some new clothes i will. Plan on getting a skirt, top, gaff and some pumps. I want to get a blonde wig too.

New tights to go with my skirt

Attachments

• IMG_3357a.jpg
    IMG_3357a.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_3367a.jpg
    IMG_3367a.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 218
hi amylin !!!!!!

:rose::rose::rose:......ooooooo amy, you're always sooo sexy!........i luv your pics.......always!!!!!!!!!xxooxxoo:rose::rose:......muffy;;)

attachment.php

So alluring x
:kiss:

I swear nothing feels better than sliding a tight pencil skirt up my fishnet stockinged legs, over my soft silky slip and over my little panties. :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• PSS5.jpg
    PSS5.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 178
  • PSS1.jpg
    PSS1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 141
  • PSS3.jpg
    PSS3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 133
  • PSS2.jpg
    PSS2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 179
Don't know if you have ever heard about Tumblr. It's a blogging Website. But a blogging Website like no other. Instead of a bunch of people who write about things, a Tumblr blog is more about posting photos of things you like. I've been known to slip into a pair of panties and I have my own blog there. I mainly blog about bisexuality and having a small dick. But I'm also interested in watersports and crossdressing and shemales and. . .you'll have to check it out to believe it. I also "follow" several CD bloggers. There are hundreds of them. Come see what you are missing. If you need help or have questions - just ask at my site or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back