"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire Fonda the queen of F/f spankings, had a yearly video she would make called Exclusive Education (sadly, no longer). Here is a clip from EE6 starring former penthouse pet Veronica Ricci.

Warning: it starts out LOUD.
 
I hate male monologues where the guy is "turned on" like hearing that is supposed to make me turned on? Not!

But the video (21min) has Audrey Hollander (curly redhead) who walks around in a food store wearing a short skirt and underneath, nothing but a butt plug. Lots of exhibitionist flipping up of her skirt. and then pulling out the butt plug while in the food store.
Then it changes to her and another girl on stage sucking and blowing guys in a band.

The only part I really found interesting about this vid is the first 4 minutes with Audrey walking around in the store with a butt plug. :D

With her touching her butt and then handling food, kind of makes me hope I don't shop there nor bought any of that food. :( :eek:
 
maybe because im asian, i like asian videos not that fake Japanese porn crap

im with you. edited
Japanese videos are shit..
 
When I was younger anything worked. I have gone through many fazes through the years of things that I was partial to, but now after 30 years of watching porn I find it difficult to find stuff that is kinky enough to really get me worked up. I am sure there is stuff out there that is kinkier than I have seen, but not stuff that I am interested in. All that said, yes I still watch porn, but nothing is "Go To" and will bring me from 0 to 60. Lately the hottest stuff I have seen has been shemale stuff, when and only when the shemale looks very feminine. Open to any suggestions, I am pretty open minded, as long as it's not skat, animals, minors, that is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top