Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, truly you are. At least the large left breast on your home page is that is pointing at me aching to be carressed. Consider it done.
 
I wonder why this is? Maybe because we have more experience and are more open about our desires and fantasies? I have found this also to be true. I have also found this is the reason young men like older women and young women like older men like me I feel. (I am 53 yrs)

There is something about sex in our 50s that is more confident and satisfying. Instead of thoughts like, "that sounds interesting..." the thoughts change to, "I want that.." Even submissive women are more confident about what they want, and their needs. That confidence plus very good knowledge of their own body is a big turn on for me.

ES
I agree, ES, but I also think we have done it enough times to know what works, what might hurt, what might be totally kinky and still work, and what aids, toys, lubes, lotions, and creams might enhance it for everyone involved. My experience is that younger guys are great because they are fit, strong and enthusiastic, but older guys are skilled and considerate on a higher sexual level. I might just be crapping on, but I feel that is true. I remember when I was 24 I fucked my first 'older guy' and he taught me things I still remember and use today.


Hi to all those 50 and over!

Hi JB - welcome......I'm a new member to this club too, but they all seem very friendly!

Single female, 55. Hello to all the other 50 and over lit members!

Hi bcw - do you, like me, still feel horny all the time????

Hey everyone! M, 57 here ... Still frisky! :)

Mmmm, me too GB!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Ireland

Jim 56 Emerald Isle. We are living in a green oriented world. What about green sex. Its safer !!
Hi to all you girls from the 50 club
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top