Give or Take (Closed for Opensesame54321)

She now lay before him, bound and naked save for the cotton panties. Screaming in her head, she heard 'Cover yourself, you slut. Only trash reveals herself.' Her mother's voice repeatedly yelled at her. She closed her eyes, trying to remove herself from the situation. She had not even noticed hat the man had walked away and returned until he spoke.

If you do not ever masturbate, my dear, how do you explain this?

He held up the small white thing from her bathroom. Her brows knitted together, confusion clear on her face.

"That massager? My friend Betz gave it to me. One Friday, she asked me if I had a date. I told her of course not, I was rehearsing. The next week, she gave me that and said that she hoped that it gave me some relief. And it did. I had a cramp in my calf that night and it massaged it right out. It also worked great on my shoulder. Why?"
 
The man threw back his head and laughed.

"That is priceless," he said, wiping a tear from his eye. "A massager, eh? Well, I guess that's true."

He shook his head. "You really are a true innocent, aren't you? Amazing."

He said back down on the bed beside her and caressed her breasts again. Her nipples stood straight up as he rubbed them with his fingertips.

"And very exciting," he said.

He reached above her head and into one of the openings in the wall. He pressed two buttons, and slowly, the chains attached to Summer's ankles began to retract back into the wall. The chains tightened and then pulled her ankles into the air, slowly pulling her legs up toward the vertical. At the same time, the tightening chains began to spread her legs apart, wider and wider.

Before long, the chains had retracted almost all the way into the wall, and Summer's feet were over her head, secured right next to her hands. The position of her legs had lifted her bottom off the bed, tilting her hips up in the air, her legs spread wide.

The man watched as his contraption spread Summer's legs and lifted her feet over her head.

He smiled at her while he ran his hand casually over the curves of her bottom, covered only by those skimpy panties.

"How do you feel now, Summer?" he said, squeezing her cheek gently with one hand. "Some women find it exciting to be in the position, totally vulnerable, totally exposed."

He looked down at his hand as he moved it between her legs, pressing his fingers against the thin layer of cotton covering her sex. He watched her face as he slid his fingers over the fabric, up and down the length of her outer lips.

He grinned. "Well, almost totally exposed. Does that excite you, my little innocent?"
 
Last edited:
The man started laughing. At her. She didn't know just what the joke was but maybe now he would let her go.

You really are a true innocent, aren't you? Amazing. And very exciting.

"I am a dancer. That is what is important to me."

Laying down beside her on the bed, he began playing with her breast. Pinching and pulling. Rubbing them with his palm. Would he not leave them alone? Almost as if he had never seen breast before. "Would you just leave me alone? Let me go."

He ignored her and pressed something above her head. Suddenly the chains pulled back, bringing her legs slowly up and back, spreading them wide as they moved.

Being a dancer, flexibility was a given with Summer. Day in and day out, she would always begin any rehearsal with stretching exercises. So the position that she ended up in, while not painful, was extremely embarrassing. While her arms remained pulled back to the wall behind her head, her legs were pulled back there too, spread wide with her panty-clad bottom sticking up in the air.

The man caressed her butt, playing with her curves.

How do you feel now, Summer? Some women find it exciting to be in the position, totally vulnerable, totally exposed.

"I'm not in pain, but I find this extremely uncomfortable. I do not find it exciting being exposed like this. It is embarrassing. Please sir, let me go." Summer was beginning to breath a bit faster, worried about what was next. His fingers pressed against her sex and she was thankful that she still had her panties on. She fought hard to remain calm, though deep down inside she felt as if she was going to cry.

Well, almost totally exposed. Does that excite you, my little innocent?

She shook her head.
 
Summer shook her head angrily when the man asked if she was excited.

"Well, we shall see about that," he said.

He moved to the middle of the bed, kneeling between her open legs. She squirmed but she couldn't really move other than to wiggle her rear end back and forth.

The man watched her face as he reached to her waist and curled his fingers under the waistband of her panties, sliding his knuckles back and forth against the softness of her lower belly. Then he grabbed her underwear and ripped them down the middle, tearing them from her body completely. He tossed the shreds to the floor and looked down between Summer's legs.

"You have a beautiful pink vagina, Summer," he said. "Am I really the first man to see it? Incredible."

He leaned his face down closer, just inches from her naked sex. He knew she would be able to feel his hot breath on her outer lips. He breathed in deeply.

"Mmm... you smell very nice, Summer," he said. "Clean."

Placing his hands on either side of her mound, he pulled gently, watching as her lips opened and spread wide.

"Beautiful," he said, and kissed her pussy with his mouth. Spreading her lips even wider with his fingers, he slowly pushed his tongue into her vagina, slowly tracing it in circles around her inner lips, sucking gently on her clit with his lips. Again he pushed his tongue into her cunt, this time tasting her wetness for the first time.

He stopped, taking his face and hands off of her.

"You taste very sweet, Summer," he said. "How did it feel with my tongue in your tight little pussy? Tell the truth now."
 
He must not have liked her answer as he knelt between her lags. Her heart began thumping faster. Somehow, she knew that this was not going to be good.

Strong fingers slipped under the waistband of the last hold on decorum. Only these panties preserved what little decency she had left.

With no warning, he ripped then. The two halves fluttered around her thighs like two broken flags before he ripped those too. Her body, her most intimate of areas put on display to some unknown man, like a smorgasbord.

As he gazed upon her sex, he asked, You have a beautiful pink vagina, Summer. Am I really the first man to see it? Incredible.. To her shock, the man leaned down, his face almost against her sex. His breath was hot and she clinched in unease. He was sniffing her! Oh my God!

Mmm... you smell very nice, Summer. Clean.

And then his hands were on her, opening her up, exposing her. She tried to move but the way he had her bound, there was nothing to push off of. This was wrong. He needed to stop.

He said just one word. Beautiful And then his mouth was on her privates! He actually kissed it. There was a flutter deep inside her as she closed her eyes. She gasped as his tongue went up inside her, his fingers pulling those lips apart even more.

Suddenly he hit a spot and her hips jerked before once again he stuck his tongue up inside her. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own and she knew she should push his head away, to stop this.

He suddenly stopped, and she opened her eyes finding him still there between her legs.

You taste very sweet, Summer. How did it feel with my tongue in your tight little pussy? Tell the truth now.

"I didn't like it. Please stop. Please. It was wrong, what you did! Good people do not lick other people's genitialia. It's nasty. You're just doing it cause it was in that nasty book over there."
 
The man laughed again when Summer said "genitalia." And then she said he was "nasty" -- twice!

"Summer, my darling, if you think that's nasty, you ain't seen nothing yet," he said with a grin. As he spoke, he reached between her legs again... and this time, he slid a single fingertip over her tiny puckered anus. He listened to her gasp and watched her eyes open wide as he rubbed her asshole, slowly, back and forth.

With his other hand, he fished the little vibrator out of his pants pocket and turned it on. Watching her face closely, he began to rub the buzzing vibe over her outer lips, up around her clit, slowly making circles, watching her hips rise involuntarily. Then, even more slowly, he slid the vibrator into Summer's open pussy, easing it into her a centimeter at a time.

He rubbed his thumb back and forth, back and forth over her little asshole while he held the vibe in her pussy. He watched her carefully.

"What about this, Summer?" he said. "Is this wrong too? Is it wrong for me to play with your asshole? Is it wrong for me to use this... this 'massager' on your pretty little pussy?"

"What do you think?"
 
From the way he had folded her body, she could see him and everything that he was doing to her body. Her breast, her sex, everything open to him. And her. That in itself was scary. But when he started playing with her anus, it really scared her and she couldn't help gasping in shock.

"No!" It was merely a whisper but as full of tension has she screamed to word. Her eyes were wild with fright as he rubbed her "back there". For further torture, out came that little massager. She used to love the sound of that little thing as she would turn it on and work the cramps out of her calves. But instead, he ran it along her sex. She couldn't help the shiver that ran up her spine.

Her traitorous body accepted what was being done to her, her hips automatically pressing up to accept that little white evil thing. If she ever made it home, she would never speak to Betz again.

Clinching automatically, she tried to "lock" out the finger that played with her anus but as he started moving the massager up into her sex, and she couldn't help the groan that left her lips. This shouldn't feel so good. Her breath kept catching in her throat. His thumb was insistent against her asshole. She felt torn. Confused.

What about this, Summer? Is this wrong too? Is it wrong for me to play with your asshole? Is it wrong for me to use this... this 'massager' on your pretty little pussy? What do you think?

"Yes. I-I'm confused. This should not feel like this. Please. Why are you doing this to me?" She could see her hip doing their own dance.
 
"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked, her hips involuntarily rocking up and down as he teased her with the vibrator.

"Because you belong to me, Summer," the man said, pushing the vibe deeper into her pussy. At the same time, he put his face between her legs and began to lick, kiss and suck her clit again. And he took his middle finger and began to push it ever so slowly into her ass, twisting it back and forth as he worked it into her asshole.

"I'm going to make you cum, Summer," he said, flicking his tongue over her clit. "Because when I want you to cum, you will cum. You're going to cum with my tongue on your pussy and my finger in your ass, and there's nothing you can do about it."

He pressed his mouth down over her clit again, swirling his tongue around. The vibrator slid further into her wet cunt as his middle finger slowly twisted deeper in her asshole.
 
Last edited:
Because you belong to me, Summer,

The massager went deeper up into her, it's buzzing resonating through her hips. Muscles began to pulse with the intrusion, especially when he once again placed his mouth to her sex. Her anus began to burn as his finger started boring up into it. This was wrong! Her senses felt as if they were on overload. Words echoed through her head. No! She didn't belong to him. No!

I'm going to make you cum, Summer. Because when I want you to cum, you will cum. You're going to cum with my tongue on your pussy and my finger in your ass, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Despite her disgust, despite her shame, her body began a strange movement, some kind of baser dance new and strange to Summer. His finger in her asshole hurt and burned and she tried unsuccessfully to tighten those muscles and stop him. But that made it burn more so she stopped and started to accept it.

The buzzing in her sex seemed stronger and she gritted her teeth and tried to move but found no purchase.

"No! Stop!" She cried out as his mouth continued its onslaught. She hung onto her emotions, refusing to let go. If she let go, she would no longer be in control of herself. As tears rolled from her eyes, she shook her head and fought against something building inside her. She would not let go. Control at all times. She must!
 
The man heard Summer cry out for him to stop. At the same time, her hips rocked upward, pressing her pussy against his face even harder. He smiled and pressed back with his face and fingers between her legs, sucking relentlessly on her clit as he held the vibrator deep inside her pussy.

He could feel the vibrations on his lips as he licked her clit. He could feel the vibrations on his middle finger as he worked it deep in her ass, sliding it in all the way to the knuckle. His cock twitched as he felt Summer's asshole squeeze his finger.

Summer tried to get away but she was completely immobilized, her perfect ass up in the air for him. Her legs were beginning to tremble and quiver. Despite her objections, Summer was going to cum.

Maybe for the first time in her life? the man thought. That would be something.

The man kept working his fingers and tongue on her pussy and ass, never slowing, never stopping.
 
The buzzing wouldn't stop. Her whole body vibrated and she could feel control slipping away and it frightened her. She had always been in control of her body. That's how a dancer became a great dancer. A prima ballerina. His finger dug in her anus. Burning. Uncomfortable. Wrong. His mouth sucking on her sex. Nasty.

In such a position, her legs began it twitch. But it wasn't the position. She had been in something similar. Her body was limber. It was all the other stuff. Vibrations. Like a fine instrument being played, she felt the crash coming as if in slow motion. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her hips shoving into him as she came for the first time in her life. A scream ripped through her as she gripped his finger with her ass. Her body stiff, Summer's exploded into a million pieces. Had not the man been holding onto that massager, she felt as if she would have shot it across the room. Twitching. Jerking. Completely out of control.
 
The man swirled his tongue around Summer's clit. He held the vibrator deep in her pussy. He held his finger deep in her ass. Her legs were shaking. She was close. She was so close.

And then she was there. Her hips raised up even higher, her wetness flowing against his mouth and face. She cried out and shuddered violently, and the man could feel her asshole rhythmically clenching and releasing his finger, her wet cunt gripping the vibe as he held it steady inside her. His cock throbbed insistently in his pants as he watched her abandon herself to the waves of pleasure rolling over her.

Finally, she lowered her hips again. Her breathing was fast, shallow. Her legs were shaking, quivering. He raised his face to look at her, his mouth and chin glistening with her wetness. She had turned her head away from him and was staring at the wall.

He slid the vibrator out of her pussy and switched it off. His finger was still deep in her ass.

"Now Summer," he said in a teasing voice, "it seemed like you just came really, really hard. Your pussy juice is all over my face. I could feel your little asshole squeezing my finger."

He wiggled his finger in her ass. "Tell the truth, now, Summer, was that your first orgasm ever? Did you even know what you've been missing? What was it like? Tell me all about it."
 
She was ashamed, embarrassed by what had just happened. She had lost control. Now, all her hopes and dreams were dashed. Everything she had worked for was for naught. She couldn't look at the man. Felt him pull the massager out of her sex. As soon as he turned off the thing, the room was unnaturally quite save for her breathing.

Now Summer, it seemed like you just came really, really hard. Your pussy juice is all over my face. I could feel your little asshole squeezing my finger. Tell the truth, now, Summer, was that your first orgasm ever? Did you even know what you've been missing? What was it like? Tell me all about it.

Tears filled her eyes as his finger still wiggled in her anus. She cried for a moment, her life over. "What was it like? I have lost my dream. I have no more control over my body than a prostitute on the street. Yes! It was the first time. And it was scary, like I was dying. Dying without ever obtaining my dream. Because...because..." She couldn't stop and yet, she couldn't continue. Because she was afraid that the man would learn the truth about her.
 
The man chuckled and slowly pulled his middle finger out of Summer's asshole.

"Don't be silly, Summer," he said, casually patting her bare ass. "You haven't lost anything. And losing control is a good thing. You looked beautiful when you were cumming on my face."

He smiled. "Now," he said, "it's time for your next lesson. And for that, I'm going to let you out of these restraints." He absently squeezed her bottom as he talked, his fingers resting gently against her vagina and anus.

"I should tell you, however, that there is no way to escape this room," he said. "Even if you get outside the room door, you would just be in another alcove that is completely sealed. And there are other safeguards in place that I won't reveal to you right now."

He calmly removed his shoes and socks, then stood and removed his shirt and slacks, placing them all on the loveseat by the foot of Summer's bed. Wearing only his boxers, he pressed a button on the headboard and her shackles all opened at once, her legs unfolding back on to the bed. He looked down at her beautiful naked body.

"So tell me, Summer," he said, sliding his boxers down and off, then standing over her, "can I assume you've never seen a penis before either?"
 
Last edited:
Finally the man removed his finger from her ass. Treating her as if she belonged to him. Petting her. Touching her. And now she was going to have lessons. Lessons in what? She was afraid to ask.

He promised to release her. Then explained that she couldn't get away even if she got out of this room. She wondered if any from the studio was looking for her. Would the police be called. Did the people she called her friends worry about her?

The man began undressing. Oh My God! He was undressing in front of her. She looked away, staring at the wall. She was surprised as suddenly the chains began to slacken and she was able to put her legs down. Her hands and feet were released and she longed to roll up in a ball, though it wouldn't be to hide from him. He had already seen everything. She rolled over to face the wall, turning away from him. Behind her, she could hear his underwear sliding down his legs.

So tell me, Summer, can I assume you've never seen a penis before either

"I have never seen a man's penis, nor do I desire to see yours. Please, you have had your fun. Can I now go home?"

This man had embarrassed her, had stripped her, laid his hands on her, abused her in ways that were wrong. Morally. Legally. She had never asked for this. Had never come on to the man. But he didn't seem to understand the word "no".
 
The man chuckled.

"Oh Summer, you've got it all wrong," he said. "It is you who have had your fun. Now it's my turn."

He idly squeezed his cock, looking down at her naked body. "You see, it was incredibly exciting for me to make you cum," he said matter-of-factly. "To feel your hips pushing up against my face, the taste of your pussy in my mouth, your little asshole squeezing my finger over and over... well, it just about drove me wild."

He waited, but she didn't move or speak. "And now, Summer, my lust is overwhelming," he said. "It's an ache in my balls and throughout my entire body. I need to cum, Summer, and I need you to help me."

He smiled. "So, Summer, are you going to give me what I need, or should I take it?"
 
Disgusting man! Exposing himself! When she got out of here, she would press charges against him. His voice was beginning to bore into her brain.

Oh Summer, you've got it all wrong. It is you who have had your fun. Now it's my turn. You see, it was incredibly exciting for me to make you cum.

She blushed and began to turn more into herself, cringing as he spoke.

To feel your hips pushing up against my face, the taste of your pussy in my mouth, your little asshole squeezing my finger over and over... well, it just about drove me wild.

She couldn't move, still facing the wall, wanting to make herself anywhere but here. She closed her eyes tight.

And now, Summer, my lust is overwhelming. It's an ache in my balls and throughout my entire body. I need to cum, Summer, and I need you to help me. So, Summer, are you going to give me what I need, or should I take it?

It was silent as he waited for her answer. She was starting to get angry and frustrated. She couldn't stay here. Because it was just going to get worse. And though she would be mortified to be naked in public. But she had to try.

Her body was a bit slow because of being chained up but she would hate herself for not trying. A dancer has great control over her body. Now she called them into play. As quick as she could, she scrambled across the bed. The instant that her foot hit the floor, she was airborne. Muscles stretched as she bound across the floor, straining to reach the door. She had to try!
 
The man smiled and watched Summer scramble across the bed and dash across the room. She hurled open the door and rushed into the hallway.

Of course, it wasn't really big enough to be considered a hallway, just a small space with Summer's room door on one end and a second door on the other end. The second door was flush against the wall, no handle, no hinges, nothing, just a small keypad to the left of the door seal.

The man strolled over to the doorway and looked out into the hall and there was Summer, back turned to him, hands on her hips, staring at the door and the keypad.

"You really do have a great ass, Summer," he said, and he meant it. "Maybe the best one I've ever seen."

He chuckled a bit. "I'm afraid what I told you is true," he said. "There's no way to pry that door open, and the passcode is a 9-digit number that changes every 12 hours. That's a billion different combinations. And the walls? Completely soundproof. You're not much of a screamer, but even if you were, no one would be able to hear you."

He tilted his head and looked at her. "Now, am I going to have to chain you up again, or are you going to be good girl?"
 
She listened to his explanation. A 9 digit code that changed ever 12 hours? That had to be a lie. He wouldn't be able to remember it. And normally she would be mortified to be standing in front of a complete stranger totally naked. But the man had already had his hands all over her. He had had his finger up her butt, for heaven sakes. How nasty could you get? She didn't even know the man's name. He had touched her private parts. Without her permission.

Now, am I going to have to chain you up again, or are you going to be good girl?

"A good girl? Let me go now. You can't talk to me like a dog. Like a pet. This is against the law. My bottom is my own, my body is my own. You can't own me. Now, let me go. Now!"

She didn't scream, nor did she throw a fit. But she was insistent and there was a determined set to her chin. As a child, that determination had occasionally gotten her whipped as a child. That determination is what had helped her to rise to the top of the repertory. That determination helped her to become a prima ballerina! She had that determination now.

In a low, firm voice, she spoke. "I don't care what you want, or need. Release me from here. Now!"
 
The man laughed out loud again.

"Oh Summer, you are just adorable," he said, still chuckling. "'My bottom is my own?' That's just hilarious. You're a stubborn little thing, aren't you? Haven't even stolen one glance at my dick. Just refusing to look at it."

He wiggled his hips, making his cock sway back and forth. He knew she would look down between his legs. They always did. After a long, tense moment, when her eyes flicked downward, he was on her in a flash, spinning her around to face away from him so she couldn't kick him in the balls. Grabbing her in a bear hug, he pinned her arms to her sides and lifted her completely off the ground. His naked cock, still soft, began to swell and stiffen against her naked bottom.

He carried her backwards into the room, then spun around and tackled her face down on the bed, his entire weight on top of her. The shackles were there and he held her down while he secured her left wrist, then her right. There were additional cuffs at the foot of the bed, and he made those tight on her ankles. Then he stood back to admire her naked body, face down and spread-eagled on the bed. He stroked his cock as he looked down at her, feeling it stiffen and rise in his hand.

Next, he pressed a button on the side of the bed and watched as the mattress began to rise in the middle, just underneath Summer's hips, raising her bare ass in the air so that she was bent over the middle of the bed in a V-shape.

"This is what we call 'face down, ass up,' Summer," he said, climbing on to the bed between her legs. Kneeling on the bed behind her, he gripped her ass with both hands and spread her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and asshole to him again. He gripped his cock in his hand and teased the slit of her pussy with the head. With his other hand, he continued to squeeze her ass, rubbing his thumb over her asshole again.

"Summer, are you sure your bottom is your own?" he asked, rubbing his dickhead up and down her pussy lips. "Because from my perspective, it seems like it's mine."
 
Last edited:
The man was laughing at her. She would show him! As soon as she got out of here, she would have him brought up in charges so fast it would make his head spin. And now he wanted her to look at his penis! Dirty man! This was probably someone that exposed himself to little old ladies. Probably thought he had something special. She's ought to look at it and start laughing. Make him see that he was nothing special. That was just what she ought to do. Laugh at his little penis.

The instant that she glanced down, before she has a chance to look, before she had a chance to laugh, he had her. She fought as best as she could, his strong arms around her like iron bands. The way he held her made it impossible for her to bite his arms, though she tried. She couldn't kick him in the nuts but she did get his shins a time or two before he made it to the bed with her.

Spinning around, she was underneath him face down on the bed, making a "oof" sound as the air was momentarily pressed from her lungs from the weight of him falling on top of her. It stunned her and he took advantage of it to once again cuff her to the bed. This time, she really could not see very well what was happening as she was face down. She still tried the cuffs in the hopes that he had not been completely successful in binding her.

Suddenly the bed bent in the middle, her bottom rising up.

This is what we call 'face down, ass up,' Summer

It felt as if he climbed on the bed, confirming her suspicions when his hands grabbed her buttocks and spread them. The way he had her bent would not allow her any movement with her hips, though she still tried. He was rubbing some against her sex. It was not like the massager that he had pressed against it before. This was bit softer and kind of felt wet. She's could feel what she believed to be his thumb or finger against her anus, rubbing it. She tried to tighten her buttocks and this time had a bit of success as her Gluteus Maximus was well toned and fairly strong.

Summer, are you sure your bottom is your own? Because from my perspective, it seems like it's mine.

"You are a vile, evil, filthy man! You are wrong, my bottom is my own. As well as the rest of me. And no matter what you do, you don't own me! Let me go! Now!" She tried to move her arm and legs. Unable to do so, she had to rely upon only being able on squeezing her buttocks.
 
The man chuckled again.

"You're a feisty one, Summer," he said, gripping her ass and rubbing his cock against her pussy. "I like that. I like you, in fact. I like watching you flex your ass over and over. Are you exercising or something? Your little asshole is winking at me. I think it likes me."

He gave Summer's bare bottom a spank and jumped off the bed, walking into her bathroom. He found the lube in the left hand drawer and squeezed out a generous amount into his hand, then walked back into the bedroom and climbed back on to the bed behind her.

He began to stroke his cock again with lubed fingers. The lewd, wet sound filled the room -- shlick, shlick, shlick. He took the extra lube and rubbed it between her legs, two fingers sliding over her clit, her pussy, her tight asshole.

"This lube will feel cool and warm at the same time, Summer," he said, still stroking his dick. "You might find you like it."

He knelt behind her and teased her slit again, then straightened up and pressed his cockhead against Summer's asshole.

"I know you say your bottom is yours, Summer," he said, "but I disagree."

And with that, he pushed his cock into Summer's asshole, feeling it open to accept his head. It was almost unbearably tight, but he kept pushing, an inch at a time, slowing working his hard, throbbing cock into her ass. He was fairly grinding his teeth with lust.

"I'm just sure you've never been fucked in the ass before, Summer," he growled. "How do you like it?"

His cock was halfway in her ass now. He pushed it in a little further.
 
You're a feisty one, Summer. I like that. I like you, in fact. I like watching you flex your ass over and over. Are you exercising or something? Your little asshole is winking at me. I think it likes me.

His hand spanked her butt before he got off the bed. Noise from the bathroom told her where he was and she frantically tried to get loose but was unsuccessful. She heard him re-enter the room and climb back on the bed between her legs. The sound was nasty - something wet, it sounded like. Then his wet fingers were rubbing her sex, rubbing her asshole.

This lube will feel cool and warm at the same time, Summer. You might find you like it."

She felt something cold and wet against her anus. Fear ripped through her.

I know you say your bottom is yours, Summer, but I disagree.

Her anus began to burn, the pain unbelievable. She gritted her teeth and buried her face into the bed, trying not to yell . Slowly he pressed in, tears filling her eyes as the mattress swallowed the scream that finally passed through her lips, her body frantically trying to get away, to throw him off of her. All she could do was squeeze her butt cheeks, trying to deny him entrance.

I'm just sure you've never been fucked in the ass before, Summer. How do you like it?

She couldn't begin to answer him, every part of her body tensing, screaming. The bindings on her legs and arms rattled, pulled hard as she fought to get loose.
 
As the man pushed his cock into her ass, Summer struggled with all her might against her restraints. She screamed into her pillow, but the sound was muffled. She flexed every muscle in her body, especially her tight anal sphincters, gripping his dick with an incredible tightness as she tried to force his cock out of her ass.

The man gripped her ass cheeks and spread them wide as he pushed his cock all the way in her asshole. He grunted as he felt her ass squeezing and releasing his prick, so incredibly tight.

"Keep fighting, Summer, keep struggling," he said, his cock buried deep in her ass. "Every time you fight, your pretty little asshole squeezes my cock so nicely. It's almost like you like having my cock shoved up your ass."

Still spreading her cheeks wide, he began to fuck Summer's asshole, thrusting his cock in and out in a steady rhythm. His hips began to slap against her ass, his balls bouncing off her pussy lips.

"Fuck, Summer, I'm going to have to fuck your ass a lot," he said, grunting as he forced his thrusting prick deep again. "I love your tight little asshole."

He looked down and watched his angry red dick sliding in and out of Summer's ass. His cock throbbed and twitched with pleasure.
 
The pain was excruciating! She kept fighting, trying to keep the man from burrowing further in her ass. If she ever got loose, she felt like killing this guy. She felt his body up flush again her and knew that he had shoved it all the way in. Her throat was starting to hurt as she screamed into the pillow. In and out he raped her as her tears soaked the bedding.

His fingers dug into her ass cheeks as he pulled them apart, pressing hard into her. How could anyone derive joy from something like this?

Keep fighting, Summer, keep struggling. Every time you fight, your pretty little asshole squeezes my cock so nicely. It's almost like you like having my cock shoved up your ass.

With renewed vigor, he plunged in and out, his hips slapping into her ass. She could feel something hitting her sex, bouncing off of it. He seemed to find his second wind and started fucking her hard. She could hear him making grunting sounds, his fingers gripping her ass cheeks so tight that she knew that there would soon be bruises back there. The tears wouldn't stop from being violated this way.

Fuck, Summer, I'm going to have to fuck your ass a lot. I love your tight little asshole.

OH MY GOD!!!! She didn't know how she could stand that, much less survive this. It felt as if he were tearing her apart.

Finally, unable to continue the fight, she collapsed, sweat covering her body like a fine sheen. Every muscle in her body went slack and the pillow drenched. The foul thing being done to her was something she had never anticipated would happen. Maybe a sprain, or a torn ligament. Those were things that she would expect might happen to a dancer. Not to be kidnapped from her own bed and be treated like this.

Through her head ran the mantra, 'I'll kill you if I ever get the chance.'
 
Back
Top