Slightly steamy Sunday (well very slightly)

Very cute, both smile and cleavage.
Clear some PM space, tiger. ;)

Hi! I was in a mood when I got home tonight and wanted to share these pictures before I lost my nerve to share. Hopefully you like what you see :)

Very sexy, so glad you got the nerve up to share them, I am so grateful.:rose:

Beautiful smile among other things. Certainly glad you had the nerve to share. Here's hoping you grace us with more.

Well thanks everyone!! I know I will never be amazing as most of the posters on here and post all the time. But I can try to be good about posting new pictures on Sunday's if anyone is interested :). Here is an "outtake" from last night too.

Last edited:
Well thanks everyone!! I know I will never be amazing as most of the posters on here and post all the time. But I can try to be good about posting new pictures on Sunday's if anyone is interested :). Here is an "outtake" from last night too.

That nipple is out to play I hope.:rose:

And any update from you will be worth the wait.

Love love love the shirt.
Don't worry about posting all the time, keep in mind.. This is YOUR thread :)

your outtake photo

Ms. Lily--Your previous pictures (especially the one with your smile as has been previously noted by your growing legion of fans) are all outstanding.
However, your most recent "outtake" really calls to my fetish for really large, wide areolas.
GIRL YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS PIC!!!
Thanks so much!
I am looking forward to enjoying further displays of your photographic skills.

mmmmm*licks muzzle and growls* An enticing view;) That would give us something to look forward to on Sunday:)

More "take-out" than "outtake" and deserves to be seen.:rose:

Fantastic images! Thank you for sharing them!

always enjoy those outtakes.

If this is an outtake then I better make sure to keep my fluid intake up ... beautifully provocative!

Just going to casually leave these here..

Some days you just feeling like stripping clothes off right after you get home. Or maybe that's just me? :)

Last edited:
Back