54.3 KB · Views: 3
And the top!!!!

That's me for the day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I can see it now...a Lit gym where the working out consists of sucking, fucking, and touching! :devil:

Good luck with your workout this afternoon. Maybe another cheeky pic? :cool:

Oh now wouldn't that be the best gym ever?? :D

Love your pics, as I do all the others, I'm glad you're all joining in. :) Lorilei your vid was evil but that means it must have done some good?! :confused: :eek:

Here's a few from me post workout this afternoon. Need to work on the arms a little more, but they're taking shape a little?

21034529183_9c4be5a0c5.jpg
21644156262_ff542839d0.jpg

The sun came out briefly, couldn't resist! ;)
21034530123_00879001de.jpg

Love your pics, as I do all the others, I'm glad you're all joining in. :) Lorilei your vid was evil but that means it must have done some good?! :confused: :eek:

Here's a few from me post workout this afternoon. Need to work on the arms a little more, but they're taking shape a little?

Your arms look great as they are ST. ;)
But I was drawn to the nipple poking through your attire :devil:

[/IMG]

You've been doing some serious workouts...good pictures too BTW

Your arms look great as they are ST. ;)
But I was drawn to the nipple poking through your attire :devil:
Should have guessed you'd spot my cheeky inclusion there mister! :devil:
You've been doing some serious workouts...good pictures too BTW
Thanks tnman, all work in progress but it's nice seeing results along the way at last. :)
Does pushing my luck, count as exercise?????
Ha ha, very clever. It does if you were wearing lycra at the time?? ;)

Should have guessed you'd spot my cheeky inclusion there mister! :devil:

Oh of course I would see that ST. I can't get enough pictures of our newest friend. ;) :kiss:

Though it might be a while before I start posting on this one...if I even do post pics here...I am staying my new workout plan next week.

I don't have time to work out. I guess being on my feet all day and walking my Huskies keeps me fit. Although if you were at my local gym I might change my mind!

So let's pretend I took this after the gym!!!

http://i.imgur.com/3gmQScT.jpg

I guess I'll play along.

No special workout for me. Just simple things like jumping jacks, sit ups and push ups (or press ups for some).

Cheers

Clearly, what you guys are doing is working :D

You all are looking awesome!!!
This is the only workout pic I have at the moment.

I change what I do every two weeks so I don't get bored, thank you youtube! This week it's these two workouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGE31PsMaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQd_3mg71A

she can be annoying with the constant chatter, but it's good stuff.

I assume this would be the standard workout outfit if there was a Lit gym? ;)

You all look so great!

I'm so glad this thread exists!! You've motivated to get my ass in shape. I start right now. Going to kick it up a notch with running and lifting weights. Prior to today I just walk 2-4 miles most days of the week with the occasional 5+ mile hike.

I'll be posting some before pics. Here is my favorite workout bra.

It has the built-in bra, I'm giving you a peekaboo of it, normally I don't workout like this though. :p

I took some pictures of my legs and bum too, will try to get those up later.

Does anybody have a Fitbit and want to add more buddies by chance?

I've seen pictures of your ass and it's already in great shape :D

I think I need to buy that. Your ass looks perfect!

And so does yours. Of course we need to keep up the workout routine so it stays that way. :)
The workouts are posted on YouTube so you can try them out before buying.
There are 3 levels. Here are links to the level 1 workouts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2SC3RhjqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews

Nice pics :D

Nice chesty goodness pvt!!
That's me for the day!
Clearly you know what you're doing daz!

Nice arms ST, they look great!!
I sent these to a lit friend that's also an avid runner.. took these before I went on my run... thought you might like it

side view

rear view
You definitely have the runners butt and legs, wow!!
I assume this would be the standard workout outfit if there was a Lit gym? ;)

LOL That's the good thing about working out at home, no dress code!

That's me for the day!

I'll work out my eye muscles ogling that :p

Yes, they are definitely getting nicely toned :)

I sent these to a lit friend that's also an avid runner.. took these before I went on my run... thought you might like it

side view

rear view

I'm guessing hubs likes to run behind you ;)

I really love the theme of this thread. I'm gonna have to take some pics after my next work out...

This is a pretty good thread lots of motivation and I like the sharing of the YouTube workout links thanks everybody

Workout

You all look so great!

I'm so glad this thread exists!! You've motivated to get my ass in shape. I start right now. Going to kick it up a notch with running and lifting weights. Prior to today I just walk 2-4 miles most days of the week with the occasional 5+ mile hike.

I'll be posting some before pics. Here is my favorite workout bra.

It has the built-in bra, I'm giving you a peekaboo of it, normally I don't workout like this though. :p

I took some pictures of my legs and bum too, will try to get those up later.

Does anybody have a Fitbit and want to add more buddies by chance?

Would love to see

nice! that move was in my program's WOD this morning, but combined with a leg extension on a rolling ab board. bridge up, then extend feet out and return. killer good.

Oops. I missed this.

Yeah, I do it with the leg extension as well, but no way will I include a rolling ab board. I am way too uncoordinated to include that!

But I'd love to see a picture of you in that pose :cattail:

Time to hit the elliptical and then the bowflex. I usually do 6 to 7 miles a day on either the elliptical or the treadmill. Every other day I add the bowflex for extra muscle building and toning. When it's nice enough outside I power walk instead.

http://imgur.com/D4Kjt2Q

Great thread.

Here's my post leg day semi flex :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Back