The Biker And The Angel (closed)

lily smiled." i love a guy who rides a bike." she took the helmet and got on at first it was awkward. she felt a zap and wondered if he felt it to." i have been on a bike before if you must know. my brother owns a bike and we use to go ride all the time. so where are we going." Lily wrapped her hand around his wait. she could tell he liked working out.
 
“To the lake” He reminded her gunning the engine and pulling out “just hang on” he said kicking the bike engine and sending them roaring down the street. He felt the little jolt of electricity from her hands around his waist and smiled moving out of the city limits and heading to the lake. They reached it in seconds pulling to a stop at some secluded tree’s where he planned on taking her.

“How was that?” He asked getting up and pulling the helmet off of her.
 
She smiled as his pulled the helmet off." I loved it thank you. This place is beautiful." She walked over and sat down under the willow tree looking out at the water." Come sit with me Jack."
 
“Uh sure” he said coming over and sitting down next to her. He looked out at the water for a few moments before leaning back blowing out some air as he nestled in “your right this place is peaceful it’s nice” He said looking over at her “do you come here often?”
 
Lily looked at the guy next her." yeah i do. when life get to be to much i will come here and just sit here for hours. tell me about your self grease monkey." Lily laughed and pushed him playfully. she really got a good look at him and saw he was handsome and good looking.
 
He shrugged laughing a little “not much to tell I dropped out of high school and went to live with the club due ot family issues they figured out I was a pretty good mechanic and I’ve been working with them ever since” He said shrugging and leaning back wrapping an arm around her “Besides that I like to read and fight”
 
Back
Top