What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah.

bah.

BAH!

Damn bloody football, shitty bloody referee, damn.

*cries*

*apologies for the nonsense in this post.Only an English football fan will realise why losing a match against Manchester city as a manchester united fan is quite this bad*

Mood: Bad. :mad:

Feeling much better today. Finally caught up on some sleep. Going to be a dreary, rainy one, so it seems like a good day to stay in and whip up some curry (there has been some rumbings from a few that it's been too long since I made it).

Vella - keep it positive :heart: :rose:

EL - my condolences *hug*, hope it doesn't spoil your whole weekend, sans Beth

Mornin LRJ and Harry

lil e- ooh,curry sounds good.

I'll survive *sigh*

Just had a phone call from mother in law, hubbys dad had an accident on his post office bike this morning, and now he's in intensive care. We don't know anything more right now though.

Hubby's mum want's to keep Beth there for now, she's at her Aunty's and will be seening her great grandad later. We may still end up going to pick her up early though.

Today is not a good day.

English Lady said:
lil e- ooh,curry sounds good.

I'll survive *sigh*

Just had a phone call from mother in law, hubbys dad had an accident on his post office bike this morning, and now he's in intensive care. We don't know anything more right now though.

Hubby's mum want's to keep Beth there for now, she's at her Aunty's and will be seening her great grandad later. We may still end up going to pick her up early though.

Today is not a good day.

*HUGS* and more *HUGS*

Must be nerve racking, EL.

Saying a prayer for your fahter in law. :rose:

Hello All
Condolences EL :rose:
My empathies jammies. That is exactly how I feel. :(
Hi to everyone else. Hope you are well.

lilredjammies said:
*hugs* EL, will hold good thoughts for you.

*hugs* Hugo, I'll save a spot in sick bay for you.

Thanks for the roses, maggot. They're lovely. You're lovely. I promise not to breathe on you.
Thanks Sweetie.
At least I have excellant company.
:rose: :rose:

thank you jammies, hugo, rob, aurora,abs -we've heard news and he's ok. the accident wasn't too bad, he's not sustained any horrid injuries. He's being kept in over ngiht but he should be out tommorrow.

phew.

English Lady said:
thank you jammies, hugo, rob, aurora,abs -we've heard news and he's ok. the accident wasn't too bad, he's not sustained any horrid injuries. He's being kept in over ngiht but he should be out tommorrow.

phew.
That's good news EL. Phew too. :)

English Lady said:

phew.

Terrific, LE. Much relieved. :heart: :rose:

MistressJett said:
I am positively fucking giddy. :D Stoked as well.

*Hugs* to all who need and/or want them.

Fanfuckingtastic MissJ :kiss:

damppanties said:
Hostile. PMS.

Prepare for instant detaching of head from torso if you cross me.

You don't scare me. :kiss:

Back home after a fairly frenetic 750 mile road trip in 2 days. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Not only the scenery and the places we visited, but the pleasure of driving along with my love by my side, hand in hand, singing along to some of our favourite songs.

2 days of undiluted joy.

Now, after dinner with Min's folks, a well earned So-Co and coke, hot bath and then bed.

Catch up with you all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back