Favorite Gay Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a few say so. lol Only ever gotten one offer. But he has never been with a guy and is the only one to ever offer. So one guy and one girl does not a threesome make. :)

I have heard a few say so. lol Only ever gotten one offer. But he has never been with a guy and is the only one to ever offer. So one guy and one girl does not a threesome make. :)
I understand that. I would though. I think it would be hot as hell a woman on my face watching my ass getting demolished. Just saying

Glory hole play is always fun.

tumblr_mmujauAhRw1rcy6ewo1_500.jpg
That wouid be fun

Why can't I find guys like these? All I can find are boring straight men. Sigh

I feel the same way about straight men, and super straight women for that matter. They tend not to be much fun in verbal and non-verbal communication. Same for male woman-haters and female man-haters.

I can usually tell a lot about a person's level of sexual rigidity by whether and how they hug me when saying good-bye or hello, or by how they posture and look at me when talking about something real and non-trivial. This type of body language pre-dates the verbal stuff in evolution by many millennia. Anyone who shuns intimacy with males or females communicates this in body language, and by intimacy I am talking about the broad definition of that word, bridging the gap between individuals.

Although I understand that some people are sexually rigid because of past trauma, I feel most comfortable with those who are open to embrace the whole range of gender identification. This openness does not necessarily need to result in overt sexuality, but it is a good indicator of who would probably be an imaginative and uninhibited lover.

Sorry to put this in a gay male thread, but I appreciate your comments.

I wish I could find a woman with your attitude. We would have a blast

I wish you the best of luck. Hell I can't find two bi guys in a decent radius either. Oh well. That's why I come here for. lol

There are more of us out there then we are aware of. Society's phobias & prejudice....

Miss/deep is right...that's why we're here. The personals are our only other choice.

I feel the same way about straight men, and super straight women for that matter. They tend not to be much fun in verbal and non-verbal communication. Same for male woman-haters and female man-haters.

I can usually tell a lot about a person's level of sexual rigidity by whether and how they hug me when saying good-bye or hello, or by how they posture and look at me when talking about something real and non-trivial. This type of body language pre-dates the verbal stuff in evolution by many millennia. Anyone who shuns intimacy with males or females communicates this in body language, and by intimacy I am talking about the broad definition of that word, bridging the gap between individuals.

Although I understand that some people are sexually rigid because of past trauma, I feel most comfortable with those who are open to embrace the whole range of gender identification. This openness does not necessarily need to result in overt sexuality, but it is a good indicator of who would probably be an imaginative and uninhibited lover.

Sorry to put this in a gay male thread, but I appreciate your comments.

Checl your PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back