I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be with her, holding her in my arms, kissing her tenderly, telling her how much I love her, then making love to her all night long...:kiss:
 
I want to marry him tonight so I can spend every night for the rest of my life sleeping next to him.

I want someone to tell me how to get rid of black ants and why are they only in my bathroom.
 
I want to marry him tonight so I can spend every night for the rest of my life sleeping next to him.

I want someone to tell me how to get rid of black ants and why are they only in my bathroom.

ugh, black ants are sooo annoying! even though i kill tons they just keep coming back, and my place is very clean.
 
I want someone to play with my hair until I fall asleep..........................:rolleyes:
 
I want a glass of wine...held above me...the liquid slowly drizzling down onto my body....then being sensually licked off....
 
I want a glass of wine...held above me...the liquid slowly drizzling down onto my body....then being sensually licked off....

That was incredibly sexy!
I want to completely devour someone, mind, body and soul, and leave them in an utter state of awe...
And pancakes.
 
I want an actual family, someone who's willing to step up for McKenna and me, maybe another baby down the road.
 
What I want right now.........

I want time with him more than anything.

I want a certain 2yr old to keep her clothes on and stop playing in the toilet it would be really nice if she would take a nap.

I want to sink into the jacuzzi with a good Dark Hunter book ( I need me some Acheron) and soak for hours.

I want my nails done.

And I want him to hold me and baby me all night long.
 
I want sushi for lunch today...but I'm too lazy to go get some so I guess I'll just skip it! Maybe for dinner instead?
 
I want to let DayMaker know that since she cannot have sushi for lunch, I'm heading to Katsuya in 30 mins to enjoy it for her :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top