Bucket list

Wickedinside

Virgin
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Posts
6
My husband just gave me a present for our anniversary- I'm allowed to indulge myself in one sexual activity from my bucket list; I'm a bit kinkier than he is and he doesn't want me to feel resentful at missing out. We have a pretty adventurous sex life, but always just the two of us, so I'm leaning toward a ffm threesome, but still thinking. Anybody have a really interesting bucket list idea?
 
My wife

First and foremost I want to see at least one other man have sex with my wife.
 
Tops on my bucket list is a MMF with me being the go between. Then for him to finish up doggy style her from behind while I'm under her in 69 position and let his cum drip on my tongue while she sucks me off.
 
I would love an MMF with my wife...nothing bi...well maybe a little..I would love to lick her pussy while she was being fucked, and I would love for both of us to cum on her breasts and for him to clean it up

I would also love to try some sort of watersports...giving or receiving with woman.
 
Eating Pussy

I want to go to a swinger's party and position myself at the "chair" where every willing woman can sit in spread out so I can eat their pussy.
 
To share a cock and cum with the woman I'm in love with. And since I'm not in love with anyone at the moment, I'd better get goin...
 
I've always wanted a two-girl handjob. Four sexy hands working my cock and balls, while they are making out with each other as I stare. Then after I cum, they lick it up and snowball my jizm back and forth before sharing it with me.
 
I've always wanted a two-girl handjob. Four sexy hands working my cock and balls, while they are making out with each other as I stare. Then after I cum, they lick it up and snowball my jizm back and forth before sharing it with me.

You can do this in Amsterdam, just FYI (
But minus the snowballing)
 
To have sex outdoors, under the stars on a mountain camping trip.

Watch 2 girls together, not fake internet porn.
 
A threesome with my wife and another female...preferably older than us to teach us a few things. Go to a swingers party with my wife and see where it takes us. First I need to figure out how to bring up this with my wife.
 
Bucket List

- My bucket list is, to join a naturist group and enjoy being nude with my new girlfriend. I want to join an all male nude club in Albuquerque as well, and be more discretely naked in public as well!
 
Back
Top